CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

So Zsa Zsa Gabor is no more

Guest Lady Penelope

I am pleased that the free loading, talentless old plastic hag is dead, its just a pity she hung on so long. It just about sums up what a selfish cunt she was dying 5 weeks before her 100th birthday. I bet her old hubby ( the stupid sap ) has spent a fortune preparing for the event. Fuck him. They won't cremate her, the plastic fumes would make a hole in the ozone layer bigger than Punky's arsehole.

Why is it never Brucie or Cliff

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am pleased that the free loading, talentless old plastic hag is dead, its just a pity she hung on so long. It just about sums up what a selfish cunt she was dying 5 weeks before her 100th birthday. I bet her old hubby ( the stupid sap ) has spent a fortune preparing for the event. Fuck him. They won't cremate her, the plastic fumes would make a hole in the ozone layer bigger than Punky's arsehole.

What have you got against Bruce Willis and Cliff Lazarenko?

Guest Batbomb

Whilst I'm googling around zsa zsa i find a list of celebs who died this year and  Darrell Ward  from Ice Road Truckers is amongst them. Plane crash. RIP Darrell. He was the best trucker by far...

19 minutes ago, Batbomb said:

Whilst I'm googling around zsa zsa i find a list of celebs who died this year and  Darrell Ward  from Ice Road Truckers is amongst them. Plane crash. RIP Darrell. He was the best trucker by far...

Don't know if you're familiar with another History channel show, Ax men, but one of their main protagonists, Gabe Rygaard died in a car crash and heli logging pilot Bart also lost his life in a helicopter crash.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Legend has it that Errol Flynn passed away with a stonking erection, I wonder if Bruce Willis will Die Hard too

He also used to hang around school gates in his flash cars with a mate picking up girls... estimates of hundreds of illegitimate short arses running round Murrica are reckoned to be on the low side... dirty fucking pervert he was.

Edit Errol Flynn.....

Edited by DingTheRioja
so fuck off Bruces' lawyer...

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't know if you're familiar with another History channel show, Ax men, but one of their main protagonists, Gabe Rygaard died in a car crash and heli logging pilot Bart also lost his life in a helicopter crash.

No, having an IQ above 30 I do not look at this shit. It sounds American. If I feel the need to look at a load of interbred hillbillies fucking about in trees, I will holiday in Wales. Cunt

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Mark and Lard used to have a Rabbi Lionel Blair.  Not as good as Fat Larry White or Bernard "the Bolton bullfrog" Wrigley though 

I thought to myself Mark, that's like life.

:)

Or in the case of Rabbi Lionel Blue, not like life. Actually he was a pretty decent bloke.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sad day that was. The music they played was shite because it was from the play list but apart from that,  they were brilliant.  

Yes if I remember rightly they were only allowed to play four tracks per show which were not on the dreadful Radio One playlist.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/19/2016 at 5:53 AM, Witheredscrote said:

Or politicians and bankers.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 19/12/2016 at 0:55 PM, Witheredscrote said:

No, having an IQ above 30 I do not look at this shit. It sounds American. If I feel the need to look at a load of interbred hillbillies fucking about in trees, I will holiday in Wales. Cunt

I saw some History Channel stuff on WWI and WWII and a few other bits and bobs, like all Yank shite they got everything totally fucking wrong, at times the voice over cunt was talking about Sherman tanks and some yankee brigade storming a ridge line over the video of the supposed battle, the tanks were Churchills and the infantry following were brits.. and the video was from Italy not France.

They are fucking hopeless, they went banging on about the P51 being the greatest ever plane, and how it was all american, they talked about when it got a new engine and suddenly wiped out all the enemy but somehow forgot to mention that that engine was a RR Merlin and the plane couldn't even get up to the fucking krauts before this.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I saw some History Channel stuff on WWI and WWII and a few other bits and bobs, like all Yank shite they got everything totally fucking wrong, at times the voice over cunt was talking about Sherman tanks and some yankee brigade storming a ridge line over the video of the supposed battle, the tanks were Churchills and the infantry following were brits.. and the video was from Italy not France.

They are fucking hopeless, they went banging on about the P51 being the greatest ever plane, and how it was all american, they talked about when it got a new engine and suddenly wiped out all the enemy but somehow forgot to mention that that engine was a RR Merlin and the plane couldn't even get up to the fucking krauts before this.

What about the P45 and the P60?