CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic truck terrorist in Berlin

Earl of Punkape

28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you say so.

Which seedy bar on Canal st will you be lounge-Lizarding in over Christmas? 

Lol.

You boring cunt. For most golfers the 19th hole is the bar but not for you you twisted little pansy.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 20/12/2016 at 10:26 PM, Rick_B said:

First of all it's not at all clear that the person arrested is actually the murderer. Your rant about "the cunting muzzie" and "murdering bastards" says a lot more about your personal prejudices than anything else. This kind of crap is not helpful at all. There is no evidence that Muslims commit more murders in Germany than anyone else, so statistically if you live in Germany you are more likely to be killed by someone who is not Muslim than someone who is. Likewise in the UK.

Whats the Muslim murder rate like in France this last year or so?

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He makes a valid point, perhaps you may wish to explain otherwise?

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As it turned out, the initial suspect was released without charge, however Rick's main point was the pejorative language used, more commonly found in the NF, EDL and Britain First webpages. The vast majority of Muslims abhor Islamic extremists as much as you do and resent their religion being hijacked to justify the violence.

Rick advocated caution before the facts were known. As usual, the torch and pitchfork brigade of racist morons jumped on the bandwagon with unseemly haste. If you feel that strongly Eddie, why not remit £100 to the victims, which, more often than not in these cases include innocent Muslims? Aside from all that, continue to cherry pick whatever manipulated figures suits your POV, even Wiki seems confused, see here and here.

He makes no valid point, it was fucking obvious it was going to be a pseudo-terrorist attack, of which nearly all current ones are Muslim/Islam based.

It was a fucking good bet, that does not make it racist, just realist.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm more than a little surprised that DingTheNazi hasn't popped up on this thread yet to start inciting racial hatred.

Helloooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Whats the Muslim murder rate like in France this last year or so?

He makes no valid point, it was fucking obvious it was going to be a pseudo-terrorist attack, of which nearly all current ones are Muslim/Islam based.

Rick won't reply as he can never back up his posts when he shouts racism.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I fucking hate the racism card, so often brought out when people have no defence left or positive argument for their position.

• "oh but you don't know that....."
  • No I don't, but it's a fucking good guess, just like there is no fucking god and no fucking fat gene.
  • "racist!"

I guess when I put a bet on who will win between Dillian Whyte and Bermane Stiverne, I better be careful I'm not called a racist whichever I bet on...

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I doubt whether it will be someone with a name such as Dylan, John, Abigail or indeed Claud, Herman or Enricho. Also doubt whether it wll be a Sikh, Hindu, Buddist or a Pagan.

The knives are out for the German security services, after it emerged that Anis Amris, a lifelong criminal, should have been deported months ago.

He had been arrested three times this year and his asylum application was rejected, but deportation papers were never served and he disappeared.

Maybe, just maybe the department is a little stretched trying to keep up with the influx. I am pleased our security services do not have the 1m plus to keep an eye on, but that's just me being prejudice eh roops. 

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The knives are out for the German security services, after it emerged that Anis Amris, a lifelong criminal, should have been deported months ago.

He had been arrested three times this year and his asylum application was rejected, but deportation papers were never served and he disappeared.

Maybe, just maybe the department is a little stretched trying to keep up with the influx. I am pleased our security services do not have the 1m plus to keep an eye on, but that's just me being prejudice eh roops. 

The sheer amount of these disgusting attacks in continental Europe really does give me added respect for our excellent intelligence and security services. Aside from a despicable attack over ten years ago and the cowardly killing of Lee Rigby, we have largely been kept safe. Something to be thankful of at this time of year.

Just now, Decimus said:

The sheer amount of these disgusting attacks in continental Europe really does give me added respect for our excellent intelligence and security services. Aside from a despicable attack over ten years ago and the cowardly killing of Lee Rugby, we have largely been kept safe. Something to be thankful of at this time of year.

We have the outstanding security services and the English channel to thank, also not having a moron like Merkel in charge helps.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If any migrant fails to toe the line they should be fucked off during an extended probationary period.

Time for old style German identity paper....."Your papers".

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If any migrant fails to toe the line they should be fucked off during an extended probationary period.

You are going on zee list. Vas ist your name?

Don't tell em, Pike.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

I doubt whether it will be someone with a name such as Dylan, John, Abigail or indeed Claud, Herman or Enricho. Also doubt whether it wll be a Sikh, Hindu, Buddist or a Pagan.

You night have point there but you might have left someone out.

Racist.

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Yes that'll work. With the technology available they'll never be able to make perfect forgeries.

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

I think Ding was making a rhetorical point?

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

...I am pleased our security services do not have the 1m plus to keep an eye on, but that's just me being prejudice eh roops. 

Could well be Eddie, in light of previous comments you made, or perhaps that's just you being a "loveable rogue".

--o0o--

No one is denying that there is an Islamic terrorist threat and there has been murder and violence carried out by extremists who justify their actions by subverting a distorted view of Islam. As I said before, the vast majority of Muslims want no part of Islamic extremism. Last year 70,000 Islamic clerics issued a fatwa against Isis, the Taliban and Al Qaeda. This was a seismic event in the grand scheme of things but it received scant attention in the western press. Merkel, rightly or wrongly allowed a mass influx of immigrants. If she thought that she could shame other nations to share the humanitarian burden then she was sadly disabused. Rick's valid point that Islamophobic rabble-rousing was not helpful and only assists those intent on radicalising impressionable minds. A Trumpesque mantra of "ban all, deport all Muslims" is not a solution.

This is a complex issue that involves other strands other than immigration; there is the issue of integration and infrastructure, In the UK, infrastructure has been found to be woefully inadequate - even without immigration - due to successive sticking plaster solutions and inadequate coordinated planning between various agencies and services. Above all, the problem stems from poor political resolve, both at a national and international level. The problem is that nations that demonstrate resolve have done so with a nobbled press and a compliant and fearful electorate...

Oh we'll that's ok then. When it comes to your town and your friends are blown to fuck,let us know how your feel then. I hope it never happens but until then keep praying.

I look forward to your next piece of copy and paste.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No Snatch, its not "OK", its far from OK, the situation is an unmitigated mess. There are no bar-fly solutions. Wake up.

BTW, please find the article I've "copied and pasted" or was that the knee-jerk reaction of someone without a clue?

You'd have to agree, Mrs. R, that were Bill here, he'd be backing you up on this.

On that note, can he come out now?

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No Snatch, its not "OK", its far from OK, the situation is an unmitigated mess. There are no bar-fly solutions. Wake up.

BTW, please find the article I've "copied and pasted" or was that the knee-jerk reaction of someone without a clue?

Maybe not copy and paste as such but no doubt changed the wording.

And don't tell me about an unmitigated mess. I know more about it than you as it's on my fucking doorstep so don't tell me to wake up. I'm more than awake and until you have what I have where your live shut the fuck up!!!!

It's you that doesn't have a clue.