CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mulled Wine.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

You're right. Fuck Christmas dinners. Fuck Christmas, too. I'm not Christian any other day of the year so why the hell do I even bother?

Oh right, free shit.

You can have my post Christmas dinner shit for free too if you like. You might want to bring a wheelbarrow though, it's usually gargantuan.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Stuffing's vile. Cunts eat it then stink the place out for the rest of the day with their farts. 

I fucking well love sage n onion stuffing with crispy bacon in it, I could quite happily eat a plate of that and leave the turkey.

7 minutes ago, Thundercunt said:

Deserved to be hit by a truck just for Christmas shopping tbh.

EDIT.jpg

Harsh, but possibly true...

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, deebom said:

Anything endorsed by the cunt Cliff Richard must be shit.

Around the time those allegations came out, I happened to be in the Algarve. A wine merchants near where we were staying had set up a lifesize cardboard Cliff Richard, as he was endorsing a brand of wine available locally. I went past several hours later and somebody had panned the cardboard Cliff in the face.

12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I once shat in my own hand and punched it. How I laughed.

glad I wasn't eating or drinking when I read this you bastard. I once stopped on a motorway, ran up the embankment, had  a shit, got back in the car and up to 80mph, then noticed a fair amount of shit on the back of my hand. Carried on to work and tried to avoid any members of staff until I could get to the khase.