CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas dressing up CUNTS

colonelkurtz

All over the place these cunts. If it's not a "ho ho ho" borderline perv Santa at the match or the local 
shop staff wearing "wacky" sweaters , there's even fucking taxi's with bastarding tinsel flapping from the aerial.
Worst of all cunting babies or toddlers in elf clothes not to mention the skankblobs pushing them around in a santa themed
buggy. I'll bet IS don't put up with this sort of shit. 

hector.jpg

2 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

All over the place these cunts. If it's not a "ho ho ho" borderline perv Santa at the match or the local 
shop staff wearing "wacky" sweaters , there's even fucking taxi's with bastarding tinsel flapping from the aerial.
Worst of all cunting babies or toddlers in elf clothes not to mention the skankblobs pushing them around in a santa themed
buggy. I'll bet IS don't put up with this sort of shit. 

hector.jpg

Have you seen what they make the people who work at Tesco and Wilkinsons wear? Fucking stripy elf jumpers and jingly hats. If they tried to make me wear any of that junk I'd just squat down right there and take a shit on the floor. I'd rather be unemployed.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

It's when hospitals get their staff to dress up. I mean how would you feel doing an emergency tracheostomy wearing fucking foam flashing antlers on your head? 

Actually imagine the last thing you see before you die is the cunt trying to save your life wearing fucking foam flashing antlers on their head? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Actually imagine the last thing you see before you die is the cunt trying to save your life wearing fucking foam flashing antlers on their head? 

In that position I might prefer to die... take me away from all this shit!!!

Guest Wizardsleeve

I wish it was March.  ALl of this holiday wank is in the past, and the normal everyday brand of cunt is dominating the conversation here.  I fucking despise Christmas and everything cunty thing that is associated to it.  Fuck off! 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

In that position I might prefer to die... take me away from all this shit!!!

I think, and i imagine i speak for most other sensible posters on this site, i would prefer you to die too. Merry Xmas Ding.

46 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Imagine the cunt examining your prostate with a pair of flashing antlers on. No wait, that sounds more like a Christmas party at the golf club.

They don't use their finger there according to Punkers.