CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The inexplicable hilarity of the Christmas Jumper

Guest Bill Stickers

49 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

The clouds have parted, the rain has stopped, the sun is shining and harps are singing..... Top Dog Billy Stickers is back.

One more verbose gurning spastic, if the return nom is anything to go by.

Did you enjoy your roast Koala on the beach you criminal cunt....

lol.

51 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're too kind.

I'll work on it though. I'll try and emulate some of the newer spastics on here in future who can barely string three words together.

That's a point. 

Mind you, you could use your knob to type while blindfolded and you would still make more sense than Punkape. That cunt makes it hard to dislike anyone else.

16 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

That's a point. 

Mind you, you could use your knob to type while blindfolded and you would still make more sense than Punkape. That cunt makes it hard to dislike anyone else.

Your rugby team are fags and your cricketers are transversites.

All your disabled athletes are cunts.

Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Punkape said:

Your rugby team are fags and your cricketers are transversites.

All your disabled athletes are cunts.

Fuck off.

What did you have on your Christmas jumper this year? 

Aside from other men's jizz and vomited up cider?

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Christmas ? jumpers are very yesterday. Just like you.

You will soon be banned again....or are you Frank and from Lagos ?

lol.

Fuck off.

A stunning riposte, but you didn't answer my question.

Was the jizz and regurgitated frosty jacks mostly covering your face when you arose up on Xmas morning?

Or was it encrusted all over the poor face of Rudolph, his features horribly stretched over your sad little man boobs on the front of your Primark £3 jumper? 

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

The incessant use of 'lol' Now Christmas tree emoji. The abysmal spelling of transvestites. Are you in the same remedial class as Harvey Price? You sound more and more like an educationally retarded 14 year old with Autism and Aspergers. Or has Scrapie crossed into humans down on the Cheshire Plains.

Just now, Manky said:

The incessant use of 'lol' Now Christmas tree emoji. The abysmal spelling of transvestites. Are you in the same remedial class as Harvey Price? You sound more and more like an educationally retarded 14 year old with Autism and Aspergers. Or has Scrapie crossed into humans down on the Cheshire Plains.

? lol. Lol.

I'm off to a cocktail party shortly.In Cheshire. Stay out of Cheshire peasant.

lol.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

I don't bother with Christmas jumpers,my Christmas onesie is warm enough

Ps I'd like to say welcome back Bill......but I can't so fuck off

Please try to be kind to him it is still the season of good will and poor Bill has been locked away with only Frank's pet snake as company.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have no doubt that PunkApe is a sixth former, or at a push, first year university student. And a friendless, autistic and virginal one at that.

The type who rarely leaves his room, gets extra time in all his exams and still fails.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

You really are a poor comparison to Frank and he's showing all the symptoms of tertiary siffaliss.

lol.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have no doubt that PunkApe is a sixth former, or at a push, first year university student. And a friendless, autistic and virginal one at that.

The type who rarely leaves his room, gets extra time in all his exams and still fails.

You really are a poor comparison to Frank and he's showing all the symptoms of tertiary siffaliss.

28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Just now, Manky said:

Sounds like you've had a hectic night mourning George Michael on Canal St.....

lol.

lol.

4 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Good old Punkers. 

In the Antipodean lingo you love so much, "you bite like a Murray Cod" 

Now fuck off and die horribly. 

Maybe trip over a dictionary and fall headlong under a Range Rover. That'd be super.

We hear little of your proposals to help the Aboriginal people of Australia and the land you've stolen from them....

Cunts like you are undoubtedly involved in their subtle genocide you disgraceful twat.

Hopefully you'll contract Ebola from your rent-boy or a baboon in the new year.

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I guess you are 50% right. 

Fuck off you raging fucking bender. 

And shove your LOLs, emojis, Tesco; and Cheshire up your gaping arse. 

If he goes this a cocktail party in Cheshire, when he comes back he will have loads of cock tales to tell.

Time for me to log off until the cretinous lump of Middlewich guano has gone for his post bum-coital nap.

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Why does everyone seem to find these things so fucking funny? The best thing about Boxing Day is that you know you are unlikely to see one of them for at least another 11 months.

The first cunt in the office usually bowls in wearing one on the 1st of December. For doing this on the first day of advent, he is deemed a hilarious and novel bloke. People can barely control their laughter.

"He's wearing a JUMPER!" they exclaim. "At CHRISTMAS! And it's CHRISTMAS THEMED!"

Apparently this should be a source of great amusement, as it was last year, the year before, and the year before that. People point and laugh, take photos, and giggle uncontrollably. On the whole they revert to utterly infantile levels of cognitive function whenever they see one. Bonus points if it has something dangling off it, a funny face weaved into it, or some flashing LED lights.

Throughout the rest of December, every cunt and his brother adorns one of these. But the laughter doesn't seem to ever die down or lessen in its fever. People never lose enthusiasm for a 'wacky' Christmas jumper. People are just so fucking mental aren't they? 

Bill I supported the cause for your release. For what I ask myself? 

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Bill I supported the cause for your release. For what I ask myself? 

Thanks Alfie. I appreciate the support. It was a difficult Christmas.

I was sat there with a glass of bleach in hand on Christmas Eve, but then one of those humanitarian appeals came on, I had a jolly good laugh and thought better of it.