CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Doctors

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

What is your obsession with the Welsh, Withers? Have you suffered some form of traumatic sexual abuse at the hands of 12 coal mining choristers? Or is that you were horrendously buggered on an Ivor the Engine replica by Gareth Thomas and he never took you for the steak dinner that he promised in return?

Either way, give it a fucking rest you boring cunt. Endlessly shoehorning the word 'Welsh' into your posts doesn't make anyone laugh, even utter fucking simpletons like Manky.

Steady fucking on Dec's.  You can't have any friends left now Will Suckers is seeking a mouth elsewhere.

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

My wife went to see her doctor on Monday afternoon with a minor 'girlie gearbox' problem, he referred her to a consultant, and we have just got back from the consultation at 10.30 this morning. She has to have a minor operation which is not urgent. She is booked in 12/01/17. He is a very good Witch doctor, who apologised that she has to wait 11 days. All free and no MRSA. Good luck at the Canal Street Clap Clinique you fucking sap. Vivre

Mrs Manky will get her "Hysterec" done by a,bent,Sudanese,Islamic sympathetic cunt from Levenshulme.

Real progress for the Spam fritter brigade......

Fuck off.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Steady fucking on Dec's.  You can't have any friends left now Will Suckers is seeking a mouth elsewhere.

Drew, you old cunt. I know your legs have withered through lack of use, but I stupidly assumed that your brain was still fully functioning. Look at the bigger picture.

Bill and I have put our differences aside. There's a new shadow threatening the peace of the corner, and as in times gone by, only a few will steadfastly hold the line and man the walls. 

Whilst there are enemies at the gate, Bill and I will hold fast together and repel all threats aimed at our shining utopia of cuntdom.

When you're lying on your orthopaedic mattress tonight, cuppasoup dribbling down your slack jaw to mingle with the pool of piss on your soaked, herniated lap, remember that it's brave warriors such as Bill and I who keep this place safe for you.

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, you old cunt. I know your legs have withered through lack of use, but I stupidly assumed that your brain was still fully functioning. Look at the bigger picture.

Bill and I have put our differences aside. There's a new shadow threatening the peace of the corner, and as in times gone by, only a few will steadfastly hold the line and man the walls. 

Whilst there are enemies at the gate, Bill and I will hold fast together and repel all threats aimed at our shining utopia of cuntdom.

When you're lying on your orthopaedic mattress tonight, cuppasoup dribbling down your slack jaw to mingle with the pool of piss on your soaked, herniated lap, remember that it's brave warriors such as Bill and I who keep this place safe for you.

Is that the truth Jack. I don't think we can handle the truth. I bet you eat breakfast with 4,000 immigrant farm workers pointing their pitchforks at you.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

That's all very well but, do you really have to make it sound so gay?

Guest JackoTC
21 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

That's rich coming from an oxygen sponging cunt like yourself.

How amusing. Why don't you have another spliff and post some music for us ? I cant wait to tell you what good taste you have. Had a toke today already ? I'm sure you have. lol

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

How amusing. Why don't you have another spliff and post some music for us ? I cant wait to tell you what good taste you have. Had a toke today already ? I'm sure you have. lol

Yep I had a toke before laxing out to Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty on the BBC with a cup of tea. You on the other hand logged  into a website, probably hungover, intent on making yourself look quite the tit.

Good work.

23 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Yep I had a toke before laxing out to Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty on the BBC with a cup of tea. You on the other hand logged  into a website, probably hungover, intent on making yourself look quite the tit.

Good work.

I had five to myself over a four hour timeframe last night. I'm still feeling a bit light headed and I only got up about quarter of an hour ago. Thank fuck I don't have to do anything today.

Guest JackoTC
41 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Good work.

Cool, your one of those educated and articulate weed heads that think outside the box and expand the consciousness.

lol lol have a day without some you fucking wanker.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/30/2016 at 9:32 AM, JackoTC said:

You should get out a bit more. And stop sponging off the NHS.

Speaking of suicide, I see you have failed, yet again, to accomplish such a simple task as raising the glass of Domestos and having a drink. 

Sponging off NHS as well as Johnny Taxpayer seems your only skill. 

Happy New Year Jacko, you sniveling, obsequious cunt.