CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Doctors

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I wish I could put all of them on large ocean going vessels to the bikini atolls and detonate a few nuclear bombs. Miserable fucking cunts sell their souls to a corporate owned hospital and reduce themselves to the same level of hospital employee as a janitor. That doesn't stop them from being thick, unethical overpaid cunts interested only in personal wealth at the expense of proper health care and patient well being. 

Kill them all, start with a fresh lot not corrupted. 

Some French cunt told me he was going to see his doctor. I said "Witch doctor?" He didn't laugh. He probably didn't recognise the play on words relying on the similar pronunciation of the words witch and which.

Stupid French cunt.

19 minutes ago, Manky said:

Some French cunt told me he was going to see his doctor. I said "Witch doctor?" He didn't laugh. He probably didn't recognise the play on words relying on the similar pronunciation of the words witch and which.

Stupid French cunt.

You wouldn't understand that the French have the finest cuisine in the world whilst you tuck into your Spam fritters and a tin of gay lager you thick Mancunian wanker.

Sod off you ridiculous cunt.

• Like 1

Just now, Punkape said:

You wouldn't understand that the French have the finest cuisine in the world whilst you tuck into your Spam fritters and a tin of gay lager you thick Mancunian wanker.

Morning Punkers! You seem a bit grumpy this morning - did your rent boy spit instead of swallow?

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You can fuck right off. You're telling me you'd be willing to eat any food prepared by an unwashed, garlic-soaked adulterer who's hands are covered in goose shit and warts? 

I'd sooner eat cold baked beans from a can with Manky than join Withers in eating his latest sexual partner's engorged liver.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think this nom. may be a record breaker for going off topic in the very first response. You're a fucking shower of shit, the lot of you. Come back Francis, all is forgiven.

Peter Capaldi is a cunt.

16 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think this nom. may be a record breaker for going off topic in the very first response. You're a fucking shower of shit, the lot of you. Come back Francis, all is forgiven.

Peter Capaldi is a cunt.

Shut the fuck up, you bathmophobic, weaselly little cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I have signed you up with two doctors. Shipman and Mengele.

Don't thank me.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Stupid French cunt.

My wife went to see her doctor on Monday afternoon with a minor 'girlie gearbox' problem, he referred her to a consultant, and we have just got back from the consultation at 10.30 this morning. She has to have a minor operation which is not urgent. She is booked in 12/01/17. He is a very good Witch doctor, who apologised that she has to wait 11 days. All free and no MRSA. Good luck at the Canal Street Clap Clinique you fucking sap. Vivre

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Exactly Punkers. I am getting tired and bored with trying to converse with these plebs. Thank God I am dying.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

There's a surprise, Bibbly 'likes' your comment. What is it about you that attracts the Welsh. Is it that you are wet?

What is your obsession with the Welsh, Withers? Have you suffered some form of traumatic sexual abuse at the hands of 12 coal mining choristers? Or is that you were horrendously buggered on an Ivor the Engine replica by Gareth Thomas and he never took you for the steak dinner that he promised in return?

Either way, give it a fucking rest you boring cunt. Endlessly shoehorning the word 'Welsh' into your posts doesn't make anyone laugh, even utter fucking simpletons like Manky.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

My wife went to see her doctor on Monday afternoon with a minor 'girlie gearbox' problem, he referred her to a consultant, and we have just got back from the consultation at 10.30 this morning. She has to have a minor operation which is not urgent. She is booked in 12/01/17. He is a very good Witch doctor, who apologised that she has to wait 11 days. All free and no MRSA. Good luck at the Canal Street Clap Clinique you fucking sap. Vivre

When I am employed in the chav reduction programme, I am a dab hand with a wire coathanger.

If the Froggie system is so good, why do we have an 80% share of the European Health Tourism market? 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You mean The Vet.

43 minutes ago, Manky said:

When I am employed in the chav reduction programme, I am a dab hand with a wire coathanger.

If the Froggie system is so good, why do we have an 80% share of the European Health Tourism market? 

Have you smelled the breath of a french doctor? 

I have, and I can now prove why they have a much lower usage level of General Anaesthetic.

Guest JackoTC
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I wish I could put all of them on large ocean going vessels to the bikini atolls and detonate a few nuclear bombs. Miserable fucking cunts sell their souls to a corporate owned hospital and reduce themselves to the same level of hospital employee as a janitor. That doesn't stop them from being thick, unethical overpaid cunts interested only in personal wealth at the expense of proper health care and patient well being. 

Kill them all, start with a fresh lot not corrupted. 

You should get out a bit more. And stop sponging off the NHS.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

You mean The Vet.

Have you smelled the breath of a french doctor? 

I have, and I can now prove why they have a much lower usage level of General Anaesthetic.

If you'd stopped after your first sentence, you'd have received a diamond-studded Bubba 'like'. 

But then you went and fucked it all by trying to be funny. Less is more, dingy dong, less is more.

Idiot. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
34 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

If you'd stopped after your first sentence, you'd have received a diamond-studded Bubba 'like'. 

But then you went and fucked it all by trying to be funny. Less is more, dingy dong, less is more.

Idiot. 

Please, head on in here Bubba, there's a free tab with your name on it...

.Logo2.jpg