CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who spaff their meagre earnings on pub fruit machines and service station slots

Guest Bill Stickers

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I won't be addressing you further until you apologise to Eric and Mrs Eric, you disgusting little cunt.

And don't think a shitty video of you fucking about like Gru will get you out of this hole.

You make me sick.

I don't want him to apolologise Bubs, I want him to drink a bottle of Domestos and leave the camera running.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

People have been declaring my downfall since I first turned up.

Rumours of my having cancer are equally exaggerated. The brain tumour is benign. 

Downfall?

You need to achieve some lofty heights before you can have a downfall, ie better than ProfB for a start, then aim for Punkers.

44 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He never was any good RK. This must be the first case of a never-was being a has-been.

Bollocks, we've got dozens of them on here!

35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I've room for you Frank in my outfit,  you're already a shaved head baldy, get yourself some Doc Martins with red laces, roll those white skinny jeans up and you're in. Obviously i will place you in a management position overseeing Ding and Manky, you will report directly to IKTC.

You fucking what?

I hope you're fast, eddie....

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Downfall?

You need to achieve some lofty heights before you can have a downfall, ie better than ProfB for a start, then aim for Punkers.

Bollocks, we've got dozens of them on here!

You fucking what?

I hope you're fast, eddie....

Multi quoted drivel as usual, packing as much punch as a flid at an introductory lesson to boxing. 

More offensive in its own way than Frank's latest outbursts because it's just so painfully biege.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Surely it's time for a permanent ban. The disgusting faggot is out of control.

He's obviously getting preferential treatment in the cooler. Roops must break out the Pedigree Chum every time her little Frankie-poos is back when everyone else has to deal with that Tesco Value Brand gristle and like it.

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a lot more straight forward than that. I just turn up at the pub with a comedy tache and my massive tool and then offer to fix the fruity. Shortly afterwards the Benny Hill theme tune usually kicks in and I do a Ding and fictitiously fuck every woman in the establishment. Except the blacks.

And what's wrong with the sootys you racist cunt?

Guest JackoTC
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:57 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Don't forget that the snooker set can double up as a little ping pong table as well. It's particularly useful as the flat surface is great for chopping up his pub grub nose bags.

What a fucking cunt he is. Does he add anything to this site anymore? 

I forgive you Bilbo. Your previous classy past is shining through again.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:08 PM, Eddie said:

He used to be the best on here, now he is a shadow, just an embarrassment. 

I am Teddy, a fucking waste of space. But thank you for mentioning me.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:39 PM, Eddie said:

Jacko has hs very own fruity in his 'games room' along with a 4x2 snooker table he bought from argos complete with a jimmy white signed cue. It's not really a games room but he converted his spare room to avoid the bedroom tax.  He advises his guests which way to nudge as he knows the reels inside out, this gives him a enormous sense of importance.  

Some of the punters on here would have threatened to do something unpleasant to you with that cue Ed, but that's just not me. Or they may have hinted that they had used it to poke your mum, but I would never say that.

Guest JackoTC
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

you was great you know.

"you WERE great ". C'mon now Teddy. Don't be a thicko. (I'm saying this a jokey way as we are the best of chums)  ;-)