CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Eddie

SEX ATTACK RAIDS 

Austrian cops raid refugee centre over ‘unprecedented’ New Year’s Eve mass sex attacks by ‘North African migrants’, the BBC's silence on the attacks if deafening. As with Sweden and Germany the attempts to cover up sex attacks by migrant men is shameful. 

Now Angela Merkel says she will send 100,000 migrants back to war-torn countries after finally admitting Germany is struggling to cope. In other words she has failed terribly in her attempt to merge cultures and religions. Cunts who have always lived in Islamic countries have no idea how to live in the west, its about time the multicultural forced experiment is ended. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

SEX ATTACK RAIDS 

Austrian cops raid refugee centre over ‘unprecedented’ New Year’s Eve mass sex attacks by ‘North African migrants’, the BBC's silence on the attacks if deafening. As with Sweden and Germany the attempts to cover up sex attacks by migrant men is shameful. 

Now Angela Merkel says she will send 100,000 migrants back to war-torn countries after finally admitting Germany is struggling to cope. In other words she has failed terribly in her attempt to merge cultures and religions. Cunts who have always lived in Islamic countries have no idea how to live in the west, its about time the multicultural forced experiment is ended. 

I am not a goat herder Eddie, as you know, but I'm taking no chances. I've packed my shovel and I off for the 3pm Ferry at Hollyhead. Make sure you stick the ice cream van on ebay before you make haste.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

SEX ATTACK RAIDS 

They are just uncivilised, goat herding cunts

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I am not a goat herder Eddie, as you know, but I'm taking no chances. I've packed my shovel and I off for the 3pm Ferry at Hollyhead. Make sure you stick the ice cream van on ebay before you make haste.

Do you herd potatoes?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

But their sitcoms are hilariously funny: Mrs Brown's Boys, Citizen Khan, Casualty. I mean come on eh?

I would find quadruple amputation using the 1700's Navy techniques funnier than watching any of those.

44 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Police have found Quincy sleeping rough in our ice cream van covered in raspberry sauce, nuts and hundreds & thousands. They think he topped himself…

Rip MikeD

• Like 3

Guest DingTheRioja

I genuinely have no fucking clue why Mrs Browns is successful, it is complete unadulterated shit with no humour to be found anywhere. Most other shit sitcoms have some tiny thread of comedy in them, but not this one.

My father, normally of sound mind, finds it fucking hilarious, this is of complete bafflement to me....

I think I need to find some stairs to save the family name....

Guest nobgobbler
15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I genuinely have no fucking clue why Mrs Browns is successful, it is complete unadulterated shit with no humour to be found anywhere. Most other shit sitcoms have some tiny thread of comedy in them, but not this one.

My father, normally of sound mind, finds it fucking hilarious, this is of complete bafflement to me....

I think I need to find some stairs to save the family name....

Perhaps he just likes oirish comedy or he could just be Father Jack, in which case I claim my £5. Drink, fek, arse.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

SEX ATTACK RAIDS 

I would bet my haunted house she doesn't send any back. She's just looking to secure another term for herself.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

Perhaps he just likes oirish comedy or he could just be Father Jack, in which case I claim my £5. Drink, fek, arse.

No, he hates anything Irish or Oirish....

although he does like his whisky rather too much but that's scotch...

GRLS!

Not a great deal of coverage on the Four black people who have been charged with hate crimes on Thursday in connection with a videobroadcast live on Facebook that showed a mentally disabled white man being beaten and taunted, cut with a knife and forced to drink from a toilet.

The assault went on for hours, until the police found the disoriented victim walking along a street, authorities said.

The suspects, who were jailed, can be heard on the video using profanities against white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Not a great deal of coverage on the Four black people who have been charged with hate crimes on Thursday in connection with a videobroadcast live on Facebook that showed a mentally disabled white man being beaten and taunted, cut with a knife and forced to drink from a toilet.

The assault went on for hours, until the police found the disoriented victim walking along a street, authorities said.

The suspects, who were jailed, can be heard on the video using profanities against white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

The BBC probably ditched the story and decided to broadcast an update on the Stephen Lawrence enquiry instead.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

A few months back the BBC News site did an article about Modern Apprenticeships .. they missed a trick and managed to stereotye a situation with their stock photo which showed a 60 something white man teaching a young black apprentice how to use a machine .. this in 2016 by which time there would no doubt have been modest supply of skilled 60 something black men who could have been shown  showing a young white apprenctice how to use a machine.

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

A few months back the BBC News site did an article about Modern Apprenticeships .. they missed a trip ad managed to stereotye a situation with their stock photo which showed a 60 something white man teaching a young black apprentice how to use a machine .. this in 2016 by which time there would no doubt have been modest supply of skilled 60 something black men who could have been showing a young white apprenctice how to use a machine.

Pen have a walk around a park in Germany, that would give the little sods more than they bargained for...

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Pen have a walk around a park in Germany, that would give the little sods more than they bargained for...

It would certainly cut the crime rate...

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don't need to, just go to London or Birmingham.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Don't need to, just go to London or Birmingham.

No, please Pen, he insists on Germany, it'd broaden your mind and lifes' experience...