CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie Oliver blaming having to close his shite restaurants on Brexit.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

He's got a point though. Before Brexit I had never been to one of his restaurants but i had thought about it once. Since the Brexit vote I haven't even thought about going. It's a good move to close some restaurants to save the business but in order to be absolutely sure Brexit doesn't effect any more sales I suggest he closes the lot and perhaps consider a ritual suicide is called for in protest of him not getting his fucking way again.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Anyone who buys food from a fish mouthed spacker like him deserves whatever disease they catch when he accidentally spits on their meal as he's hefting that horrifically malformed growth that is his tongue around in his best impersonation of human speech.

Is that a tongue? I thought he was using his Tom Hardy lips to tenderise a 16 oz steak.

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's actually a very slimy marketing strategy.

He's a weasely, dangerous piece of work. Meddling with school dinners, trying to coerce Bristol council into bringing in a sugar tax... all to strengthen the rod for his own back, because people realise he's a pisspoor 2nd rate cook, ultimately. Fat, mockney cunt. The BBC will keep him paid up though, as he's a Remoaner and he's full of hunners of good causes that, conveniently, he can make a documentary series about. 

How about Jamie Oliver does a TV show about parasites, whereby he eats a range of spoiled meats and dairy products to ascertain which give you the biggest most dangerous worms...

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, deebom said:

Nothing wrong with Olivers food. It's perfectly acceptable fare. I've had far worse in suposedly better places.

Though he is a cunt for blaming it on Brexit. The propagandist cunt.

I've heard a lot about his food, all bad, most people I know say you're better off going to the other chains like Ask or Bella etc, the food is better, the staff are more engaged, and there isn't an extra £5 for his stupid fucking name on the top of the menu.  He is only a chain restaurant, it's not like the craggy faced cunt at The Savoy with his michelins..

4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Blaming Brexit for people not buying his shit fodder is a bit of a stretch isn't it? 

Well it's not his fault, obviously, he's a fucking saint is 'oor Jamey

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

It's wasted on me.

Most people who voted Remain were from high income areas. The type of people who would pay £300 for the spittle garnished cuisine he sells. He jumps on their little bandwagon to get sympathy and undoubtedly some VIP remain voting celebrities as customers with plenty of money to spend.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

As per the title. I've been to Jamie's Italian in Edinburgh. Hot, noisy, uncomfortable. Food was perfunctory, overpriced and boring. Seems like the sort of place for a 'work night out', so I was seated next to a table of twenty women with peroxide hair and bingo wings, snorting and blubbering into their pinot grigio. If you live off microwave meals and crisps, and you think that something is automatically good if it costs a shitload, then Jamie's Italian is the restaurant for you. 

Blaming Brexit is just bullshit. The fat-tongued emperor is naked. Jamie's Italian is dreadful, pretentious and NOT EVEN FUCKING ITALIAN.

Hear hear. That place is a bright, tacky, plastic chaired slop-barn, ladling out fresh human shite and hog oestrus. Terrible , and about 50 bucks a head. All those George street places have fairly average-to-shit food, for all their flash premises. Can't think of any decent ones. Fucking tigerlily- fuck me. A extortionate glittery shit hole ram packed full of guffawing office slaaaags. 

6 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

As per the title. I've been to Jamie's Italian in Edinburgh. Hot, noisy, uncomfortable. Food was perfunctory, overpriced and boring. Seems like the sort of place for a 'work night out', so I was seated next to a table of twenty women with peroxide hair and bingo wings, snorting and blubbering into their pinot grigio. If you live off microwave meals and crisps, and you think that something is automatically good if it costs a shitload, then Jamie's Italian is the restaurant for you. 

Blaming Brexit is just bullshit. The fat-tongued emperor is naked. Jamie's Italian is dreadful, pretentious and NOT EVEN FUCKING ITALIAN.

His fucking shit food shop closed because it was shit and run by an uneducated Essex cunt who cooked school dinners for a living...... pure cuntery at its finest.

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, Ape said:

I'm a great fan of his range of "Pukka" pies. They're top drawer cuisine.

Anyway, while you're here, fuck off.

lol.

Punky would never consume a pukka pie.

0e06362710edf1d98b86f8a6861d84955b3c60d9

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Punky would never consume a pukka pie.

0e06362710edf1d98b86f8a6861d84955b3c60d9

That reminds me of my student days. Their pies never looked like that, top layer of pastry burned black, but raw underneath and the filling dried out and stuck to the can. They were mostly gravy with gristly lumps of tasteless meat. Whatever you tried it never worked and that picture should be reported to the ASA.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

That reminds me of my student days. Their pies never looked like that, top layer of pastry burned black, but raw underneath and the filling dried out and stuck to the can. They were mostly gravy with gristly lumps of tasteless meat. Whatever you tried it never worked and that picture should be reported to the ASA.

Talking about your old girlfriends is off topic Alflie

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Looking at that neither would I.

Pukka pies are served in most chip shops whereas you need to travel further afield (lidl) for the fray Bentos version which can be spoon fed by someone you don't like straight out of the tin which is preferable as less washing up is required.