Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manure Cockerel


Guest Lady Penelope

Recommended Posts

Guest DingTheRioja
On 08/01/2017 at 6:56 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Pile of shit

bet that gave the right horn that didn't it? You fucking perverted fuck, all that shit in the shape of your favourite avian double entendre!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/8/2017 at 2:03 PM, Gurt said:

Qunicy's cock smells of shit.

Gurt, how is it you have become so intimately familiar with Quincy's hygiene issues?  You need not answer as the question was rhetorical, you disgusting cunt.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Gurt, how is it you have become so intimately familiar with Quincy's hygiene issues?  You need not answer as the question was rhetorical, you disgusting cunt.  

The stench of Quincy's vile cock is overpowering up to a distance of 200 miles away. As Gurt lives in a midden heap at the bottom of Quincy's needle strewn yard, I can imagine that the stench is particularly potent at such close quarters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The stench of Quincy's vile cock is overpowering up to a distance of 200 miles away. As Gurt lives in a midden heap at the bottom of Quincy's needle strewn yard, I can imagine that the stench is particularly potent at such close quarters.

He is always free to acquire a new large box and relocate under a bridge.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Dan, whilst I appreciate that you have kept this post concise, I still want you dead.

Very thoughtful of you to say so, chief. Being dead and all, I won't be around to appreciate any of the misery. I'll be lying here taking my dirt kip.

That is why I don't wish you dead as much as I wish you, perhap,s a highly aggressive, uncontrolled episode of Crohn's disease. The thought of you evacuating your bowels into a plastic bag swinging around your waist really warms the heart. The thought of you eating the "wrong" biscuits and crawling around on all fours in abject agony sounds brilliant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Yard? 

I appreciate that the mole man Gurt is usually found snuffling in virgin soil, but the only green in Quincy's life is the motif on his teenage mutant ninja turtles T-shirt.

 

Edited by Decimus
P.S. I meant yard in the northern sense, i.e. 4x5 ft disgusting concrete pad covered in moss and fag butts, and not in the yank sense.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I appreciate that the mole man Gurt is usually found snuffling in virgin soil, but the only green in Quincy's life is the motif on his teenage mutant ninja turtles T-shirt.

 

Thanks for clearing up the yard reference. 

I can picture quince as the sort to wear a jokey, slogan-bearing t-shirt on weekends. 

Something along the lines of "I'm an estate agent, get me out of here", or something equally as cuntish. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...