CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Arlene Foster

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They're also forbidden to bugger children.  So much for the rules of catholicism, you stupid fucking cunt!  That puts us back at the start of this...Kill yourself! 

When Punkers quotes mortal sins, he seems to have forgotten about Jesus denouncing material wealth, and as he claims to have a large estate, membership to an exclusive golf club and a Range Rover, it would appear that when he croaks it he will not be welcomed into heaven, but rather engulfed in the flames of hell, and will spend eternity being fisted by the fiery forearms of Beelzebub and his demonic hordes, would you agree Wiz?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When Punkers quotes mortal sins, he seems to have forgotten about Jesus denouncing material wealth, and as he claims to have a large estate, membership to an exclusive golf club and a Range Rover, it would appear that when he croaks it he will not be welcomed into heaven, but rather engulfed in the flames of hell, and will spend eternity being fisted by the fiery forearms of Beelzebub and his demonic hordes, would you agree Wiz?

Eric, you've just refreshed more in my memory about matters religion and faith, than all my years as a young chap, sleeping during those class sessions.  Not only do I agree, I shall now have "faith" that it will actually happen.  

Fuck all this religion and disease nonsense.

On topic.

This fucking sow faced hun has put the best part of half a billion sheets up in smoke. The old bogtrotter McGuinness has pulled the rug on the cunt and the poor people in the North of Ireland are going to be subjected to a fucking election. Vital services will be cut to pay for this incompetence. I suppose it is the amalgamation of inept Irish politics out of the Bertie Ahern school of corruption  and the UK plc washing their hands of the lot of them.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Neil said:

in the dark,bag on the head,pissed............no,I still dont think I could.............could I?

Probably wouldn't let you Neil. Those shoes look rather sensible.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If any of you are planning a total house paint job, and need to peel off the old, layered shite, just hang this pic in front and watch it fall away in terror.

_75751185_wzk3qzhm.jpg

Fucking hell! I wondered what happened to 'Gripper Stebson' after he left Grange Hill, botched gender reassignment by the look of it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell! I wondered what happened to 'Gripper Stebson' after he left Grange Hill, botched gender reassignment by the look of it.

The gauntlet was laid down for a hideous picture, I felt I should at least try to rise to the occasion.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want revenge on Mrs Wiz, tell her that you used that picture as the inspiration for a wank. (Hide cutlery first)

I have a churning in my gut.  I'll be releasing a kraken in the pan which is part of the bedroom suite.  I'll just leave the door open.  She'll be in tears in no time since it's been curry and thai the last two nights.  

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well that would quite comfortably explain why he bought the range rover and estate etc..

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

Fuck all this religion and disease nonsense.

On topic.

This fucking sow faced hun has put the best part of half a billion sheets up in smoke. The old bogtrotter McGuinness has pulled the rug on the cunt and the poor people in the North of Ireland are going to be subjected to a fucking election. Vital services will be cut to pay for this incompetence. I suppose it is the amalgamation of inept Irish politics out of the Bertie Ahern school of corruption  and the UK plc washing their hands of the lot of them.

Well that'll teach the bogtrotters to ask for self-rule, give them it and it turns into a fiasco of dodgy deals, threats, violence and chaos. 

What they need the steady hand of an Englishman, (or woman), at the helm to steer them through the troubled waters, with an AR-18 pointed at the back of their fucking heads.

33 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

What they need the steady hand of an Englishman, (or woman), at the helm to steer them through the troubled waters, with an AR-18 pointed at the back of their fucking heads.

I think that you'd be perfect for the job, Ding. After all, brave Yorkshiremen have got a sterling record of survival in N.I., just look at Michael Harrison and Richard Turnbull. Hopefully you'll go over there and emulate them.

Idiot.

Guest DingTheRioja
57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think that you'd be perfect for the job, Ding. After all, brave Yorkshiremen have got a sterling record of survival in N.I., just look at Michael Harrison and Richard Turnbull. Hopefully you'll go over there and emulate them.

Idiot.

Lol, you pick two Yorkshiremen who were murdered by a bunch of bastard cowards who call themselves soldiers, pretend they are in a real "army", then scream like bitches when the gun gets pointed back at them and complain like fuck about their human rights.

Shoot to kill should have been a stated policy, we didn't kill enough of the fenian bastards, but nevermind, it looks like they might soon be back to murdering each other in their usual sectarian pseudo-religious fucktardary of tribal warfare.  The sooner they wipe themselves off the planet the better.

Guiness is like drinking a watered down shit and tar cocktail, no wonder it's so popular over there, it's all you understand.

Guest Lady Penelope
45 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Lol, you pick two Yorkshiremen who were murdered by a bunch of bastard cowards who call themselves soldiers, pretend they are in a real "army", then scream like bitches when the gun gets pointed back at them and complain like fuck about their human rights.

Shoot to kill should have been a stated policy, we didn't kill enough of the fenian bastards, but nevermind, it looks like they might soon be back to murdering each other in their usual sectarian pseudo-religious fucktardary of tribal warfare.  The sooner they wipe themselves off the planet the better.

Guiness is like drinking a watered down shit and tar cocktail, no wonder it's so popular over there, it's all you understand.

This "human rights" thing seems to also be a pattern with a lot of these "soldiers" of allah, especially the commanders..

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Atheism based on Darwinian theory makes perfect sense as it's based on research and discovery of evidence, or do you believe that Dinosaur bones were planted by scientists to discredit theology? 

Rubbish.

Without God giving us freedom of choice to be atheists there would be no atheism..