CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disabled cunts on the buses

Earl of Punkape

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gotcha

I can see why you might think that, but the apparent discrepancy is easily explained.

The above post on this topic refers to the sort of porridge you eat, to which I do indeed add sugar. The post on the Kristen Stewart thread is about the salty goodness of "love porridge", a different substance altogether. (At least, I fervently hope it's a different substance!)

52 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve got a Gaggia Paros in the garage doing fuck all. Bean to cup with an adjustable grinder if you want it. There’s also a Gaggia Brera in there too somewhere…that needs a service but if you’re handy yourself?

Anything more than a plunger jug is fucking gay. I thought 'Kremmer' was a Kenny Everett character, apparently it's a piece of equipment for putting almond/soya/faggot/gayboy fair trade cream substitute into coffee. Just pour cream out of a cow into it, you can use a piece of special equipment called a fucking jug. 

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can see why you might think that, but the apparent discrepancy is easily explained.

The above post on this topic refers to the sort of porridge you eat, to which I do indeed add sugar. The post on the Kristen Stewart thread is about the salty goodness of "love porridge", a different substance altogether. (At least, I fervently hope it's a different substance!)

You almost called me 'your honour'.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anything more than a plunger jug is fucking gay. I thought 'Kremmer' was a Kenny Everett character, apparently it's a piece of equipment for putting almond/soya/faggot/gayboy fair trade cream substitute into coffee. Just pour cream out of a cow into it, you can use a piece of special equipment called a fucking jug. 

Is this a rehearsal for doing the door at Costa Coffee tonight Eric?  Take a knuckleduster and a good cosh mate. Don’t waste your breath being nice to the latte slurping cunts.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Methinks he doth protest too much.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cafetière? Peasant equipment. I’ve sent the Paros down, Eric. Let me know how you get on with it.