CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Womyn" protesting Trump in countries other than the US.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

It makes me laugh how the Liberal Fascists are in such angst over old Donald, they really are pathetic load of tree hugging vegan wankers. If the right went marching about with placards with vile and slanderous slogans they would be rounded up, and the liberals would be calling for the marches to be banned. But it seems ok for the leftie liberal fascists to try to bully fair minded people into their twisted way of thinking. Fucking liberal fascist cunts.

They're not liberals, they're fascists masquerading as liberals. They are where the extreme radical left meets the extreme right until they are indistinguishable. They love it when you bow to their will by referring to them as liberals. There's nothing remotely liberal about these cunts, they're anti democratic, anti freedom piss swilling fascists. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

And people will once again no longer need to lock their doors at night, rosie-red cheeked children will play in the streets just like they did in the good old days and life will go back to being just like The Darling Buds Of May.

:rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Your imaginary past didn't exist, it's a delusion.

Well you know what?

Bullshit.

Because when I was a kid, we didn't lock the doors, didn't need to.  My parents would go to work and leave the doors unlocked, not because of any lack of valuables, but because there wasn't the shit there is going on today.

We did play out in the streets all day and night, but we also knew which bloke from down the road to avoid "cos he's a bit odd..."

If you couldn't/didn't do that, it's because you grew up in a shithole.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

If Trump was so concerned about Islamic terrorists entering the U.S.A., why didn't his list of exluded countries include Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan?

Oh yeah, it's because he's as much of a fucking shyster as every other politician ever elected, despite idiots professing that he's different and working for the electorate. If he was, those three countries would not only be on the list, they would be at the top of it. He plays the geo-political game as much as any head of state, and will put oil and political alliances above his principles every time. Anyone who disagrees with this is an idiot and I invite them to explain to me why these three countries have been excluded.

Because they are already on the list together with 154 other countries. Only 38 countries' citizens are able to enter the USA on the Visa Waiver Programme for maximum of 90 days. Obama designated the 7 seven countries as "countries of special concern" after receiving advice from the National Security Council as those nations were suspected as supporting, or at least, turning a blind eye to Al Qaeda terrorist training camps residing there. Obama's directive stipulated that any person, irrespective of nationality, who had visited the 7 excluded countries could only enter the USA after satisfying normal visa regulations.

People suspect Trump's motivation as he previously called for the banning of all Muslims entering the USA.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Because they are already on the list together with 154 other countries. Only 38 countries' citizens are able to enter the USA on the Visa Waiver Programme for maximum of 90 days. Obama designated the 7 seven countries as "countries of special concern" after receiving advice from the National Security Council as those nations were suspected as supporting, or at least, turning a blind eye to Al Qaeda terrorist training camps residing there. Obama's directive stipulated that any person, irrespective of nationality, who had visited the 7 excluded countries could only enter the USA after satisfying normal visa regulations.

People suspect Trump's motivation as he previously called for the banning of all Muslims entering the USA.

Back door beauty....?

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Well you know what?

Bullshit.

Because when I was a kid, we didn't lock the doors, didn't need to.  My parents would go to work and leave the doors unlocked, not because of any lack of valuables, but because there wasn't the shit there is going on today.

We did play out in the streets all day and night, but we also knew which bloke from down the road to avoid "cos he's a bit odd..."

Leave it Dingers,you'll never get through to the thick cunt that's it's liberals like him that let others do what they like but at the same time telling others what to say and do if they don't agree with his opinion.

That's why there's so much shit going on today.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

They're not on the list though, are they? Visa requirements aside, the three countries I mentioned were not part of Trump's list of seven countries that would have their citizens barred from obtaining entry to the United States. That they are not covered by the visa waiver programme is neither here nor there, and has nothing to do with my original question.

So again, if the reason isn't political or influenced by his business interests, why weren't they included?

Guest Gong Farmer
51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They're not on the list though, are they? Visa requirements aside, the three countries I mentioned were not part of Trump's list of seven countries that would have their citizens barred from obtaining entry to the United States. That they are not covered by the visa waiver programme is neither here nor there, and has nothing to do with my original question.

So again, if the reason isn't political or influenced by his business interests, why weren't they included?

I don't get why you're so bothered, it's not as if you're affected by the list.

Mind your own bloody business and stop all the virtual signalling because no gives a flying fuck.

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Deciman, the folks from the banned countries will more than likely be trying to escape a shit hole with despotic leaders and brutally repressive military and police. They'll probably be poor as fuck with arms and legs missing due to government questioning, therefore they're in need of help and money that trumpy has promised to hard working, honest yanks, all of whom are immigrants. 

The shit holes they came from were created by US wars and the cunt regimes kept in place because it suited them. 

The non banned gulf states have some of the highest concentrations of wealth so folk from there are welcomed with open arms. Plus they all support Israel. 

If we stopped buying their oil they'd be fucked and the Arab spring would happen again, creating another ISIS where the Wahhabi sky fair crap was invented

13 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Well you know what?

Bullshit.

That was probably before paedophilia was invented so you were lucky.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can only give the facts as they are known, if you want conjecture then you may be disappointed.

Quite simply, Its becoming apparent that Trump is not a details man. Trump may bawl "America First" but the reality is nearer to "Trump First". He simply didn't have the time nor the inclination to think through the consequences of yet another populist directive. He didn't consult with Homeland Security and the State Department to determine the practicalities, nor did he consult with the Attorney General to consider the legalities. In short, Trump's ban was a badly worded and inept rush job written by White House aides who hitched a "piggy back" ride and expanded on Obama's original directive which had an entirely different purpose. The White House spin was "hey don't blame us, Obama and his team thought it first". Most politicians (Republicans included) senior diplomats and even Jewish organisations to name a few have criticised the Directive.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I can only give the facts as they are known, if you want conjecture then you may be disappointed.

Quite simply, Its becoming apparent that Trump is not a details man. Trump may bawl "America First" but the reality is nearer to "Trump First". He simply didn't have the time nor the inclination to think through the consequences of yet another populist directive. He didn't consult with Homeland Security and the State Department to determine the practicalities, nor did he consult with the Attorney General to consider the legalities. In short, Trump's ban was a badly worded and inept rush job written by White House aides who hitched a "piggy back" ride and expanded on Obama's original directive which had an entirely different purpose. The White House spin was "hey don't blame us, Obama and his team thought it first". Most politicians (Republicans included) senior diplomats and even Jewish organisations to name a few have criticised the Directive.

100% agree.

18 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Is this because nothing has ever been worth nicking from houses in the north of England?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Is this because nothing has ever been worth nicking from houses in the north of England?

No, its because we're not all thieving pauper scumbags like in the south.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

'went on the train'? You mean you pissed on the seats like most northerners do?

No, otherwise I would have said 'pissed on the train"

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Good question. I don't know. I've just polished off my fourth beer. They're Polish. I'll be getting my cock out at this rate.

we'll never notice.

On 08/02/2017 at 6:49 PM, I know that Cunt said:

It makes me laugh how the Liberal Fascists are in such angst over old Donald, they really are pathetic load of tree hugging vegan wankers. If the right went marching about with placards with vile and slanderous slogans they would be rounded up, and the liberals would be calling for the marches to be banned. But it seems ok for the leftie liberal fascists to try to bully fair minded people into their twisted way of thinking. Fucking liberal fascist cunts.

Looks like Trump has lost in court again. Are you going to have a little cry or moan about "liberal vegans" again?

3-0

LOL

https://mobile.twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/829846842150096896

• Like 1