CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Womyn" protesting Trump in countries other than the US.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

I see the hysterical Liberal / Lesbian / Save the whale / Ban the bomb / Anti Rape brigade are having another futile march in London again. Time to bring out the water cannons, well we could if the muzzie mayor hadnt sold them.

Please go back to rimming the neighbours dog, fucktard

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yeah, those fucking mentally unstable lunatics. Anti-Rape, I've never heard anything so ridiculous in all my days. What sort of crazy campaign will these extremists come up with next?! You just can't get these bitches to see common sense, can you mate? The world's gone fucking mad, mad I tell you!

Fucking idiot.

Well I would expect you to jump to their defence, you're right there with them aren't you. But when the fucking minging vegan slag being interviewed on the news says she represents "anti-rape" and "therefore" has come to protest against Donald Trump, and then another hysterical hippy calls him a thief and rapist and the asian gentleman from the muslim council of Britain, [which I assume you support as it's for a minority] protests that Trump didn't deserve to win the election and therefore he's not really the president they have lost the argument haven't they?

By the way, do you think the slag walking around with a banner protesting about rape - which should be punishable by death incidentally - will actually deter the drunken lorry driver grabbing some woman in a park and committing his crime? Will she stop him? Not a fucking chance.

These loonies are costing the country hundreds of thousands of pounds in police time alone and its fucking pointless, if they really wanted to spend their energies on good causes they should go and do something useful like volunteer in the NHS where there help would be appreciated.

6 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well I would expect you to jump to their defence, you're right there with them aren't you. But when the fucking minging vegan slag being interviewed on the news says she represents "anti-rape" and "therefore" has come to protest against Donald Trump, and then another hysterical hippy calls him a thief and rapist and the asian gentleman from the muslim council of Britain, [which I assume you support as it's for a minority] protests that Trump didn't deserve to win the election and therefore he's not really the president they have lost the argument haven't they?

By the way, do you think the slag walking around with a banner protesting about rape - which should be punishable by death incidentally - will actually deter the drunken lorry driver grabbing some woman in a park and committing his crime? Will she stop him? Not a fucking chance.

These loonies are costing the country hundreds of thousands of pounds in police time alone and its fucking pointless, if they really wanted to spend their energies on good causes they should go and do something useful like volunteer in the NHS where there help would be appreciated.

I can't say I'm watching it, although I will say that your flippant views about rape are a fucking disgrace.

10 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Maybe we should get the Ohio National Guard over to give out some tips on what crowd control techniques are most effective when confronted by a bunch of unwashed fucking hippies.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't say I'm watching it, although I will say that your flippant views about rape are a fucking disgrace.

Why Decs, it sounds like it's only a matter of time before you start bawling that men can be raped too, and then this whole sorry episode might make more sense. Was it someone you knew and trusted? Did he even use lube?

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cant say I'm watching it.... I said that rape should be punishable by death. The death penalty isn't flippant is it you fuckwit? 

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Maybe we should get the Ohio National Guard over to give out some tips on what crowd control techniques are most effective when confronted by a bunch of unwashed fucking hippies.

Oh that's irony isn't it, well done. lol

2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Cant say I'm watching it.... I said that rape should be punishable by death. The death penalty isn't flippant is it you fuckwit? 

No, it's just a further indication that you are a bloodthirsty psychopath, no better than the Sharia law practising Muslims you so despise. You made your point clear when you said:

By the way, do you think the slag walking around with a banner protesting about rape - 

You're obviously anti-rape and pro-victim with opinions like that. 

Is there anyone you don't want to kill?

8 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You really are the thickest cunt shat into existance aren't you? Minging vegan? Perhaps every woman isn't there for you and your cuntish breed to get a 4 inch stiffy over and if she was a vegan that you so cleverly deduced from her lack of silicone and Botox at least she's got the strength of conviction to do something she feels passionately about. You obviously are passionate about getting your opinions from the daily mail which makes you beyond a cunt. Perhaps intelligent humans (not you) are genuinely worried that having a rascist, homophobic, narcissist who denies man made climate change and would fuck over his own granny for a fiver as the most powerful man on the planet. See my previous comment regards next doors Labrador. Failing that kill yourself

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You really are the thickest cunt shat into existance aren't you? Minging vegan? Perhaps every woman isn't there for you and your cuntish breed to get a 4 inch stiffy over and if she was a vegan that you so cleverly deduced from her lack of silicone and Botox at least she's got the strength of conviction to do something she feels passionately about. You obviously are passionate about getting your opinions from the daily mail which makes you beyond a cunt. Perhaps intelligent humans (not you) are genuinely worried that having a rascist, homophobic, narcissist who denies man made climate change and would fuck over his own granny for a fiver as the most powerful man on the planet. See my previous comment regards next doors Labrador. Failing that kill yourself

Shut up you snowflake cunt.

7 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Oh that's irony isn't it, well done. lol

More like mordancy, but let's not quibble over trifles.

"Gotta get down to it, 
Soldiers are cutting us down. 
Should have been done long ago. 
What if you knew her, 
And found her dead on the ground? 
How can you run when you know?"

Guest I know that Cunt
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, it's just a further indication that you are a bloodthirsty psychopath, no better than the Sharia law practising Muslims you so despise. You made your point clear when you said:

By the way, do you think the slag walking around with a banner protesting about rape - 

You're obviously anti-rape and pro-victim with opinions like that. 

Is there anyone you don't want to kill?

No, I don't want to harm anyone only rabid liberal nazis like you.

Guest I know that Cunt
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm not really into whatever it is you do with your neighbours dog. Is your neighbour a minging vegan, is that why she has a Labrador, maybe that's the only meat she takes?

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

No, I don't want to harm anyone only rabid liberal nazis like you.

I'm not sure how I could be a liberal and a Nazi. But if you mean that I'm not a sadist who would hang people for so much as receiving a parking ticket, and that I'm quite vocal in my views on this, then I guess you are right.

Chill out and stop fantasising about killing everyone, you mental cunt.

30 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I'm not really into whatever it is you do with your neighbours dog. Is your neighbour a minging vegan, is that why she has a Labrador, maybe that's the only meat she takes?

I'd gladly fuck a dog if the prize was to see you fed through a wood chipper. I'd wager you still be spouting your xenophobic shite till the last second. 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd gladly fuck a dog if the prize was to see you fed through a wood chipper. I'd wager you still be spouting your xenophobic shite till the last second. 

In this case, for once, you should feel free to break the golden rule of woodchippery and feed the cunt in head first.

Guest I know that Cunt
13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha

2 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha

M mmmm mwah a haha hahaha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868571

Cunt.

You might be a stupid racist prick, and you might believe you and your ilk can run roughshod over established, civilised people, but this proves that your hero will be neutered every step of the way.

Fuck off. Lol.

Guest I know that Cunt
19 hours ago, Decimus said:

M mmmm mwah a haha hahaha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868571

Cunt.

You might be a stupid racist prick, and you might believe you and your ilk can run roughshod over established, civilised people, but this proves that your hero will be neutered every step of the way.

Fuck off. Lol.

In the same way as you and your ilk ran roughshod over established, civilised people, by promoting the concept of multiculturalism which obviously has been of enormous benefit to the peoples of English towns, Bradford for example? 

Btw, the judge has examined existing law, if existing law prevents Donald's ban then Donald will have to revise the law. It doesn't mean the ban is the wrong thing to do, just not currently compliant with law. Surely even you could work that one out?