CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU wants 500 Billion Euros

Guest Manky

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Just pay up and then fuck off.

No and just what will the club do about it if we say fuck off? Stop trade, well we buy more than we sell to EU so that will be a good idea won't it?

Fuck off Europe you bunch of wankers, I voted stay but I am glad we are out of the fucking farce.

Guest Gong Farmer
21 minutes ago, Noakes said:

No and just what will the club do about it if we say fuck off? Stop trade, well we buy more than we sell to EU so that will be a good idea won't it?

Fuck off Europe you bunch of wankers, I voted stay but I am glad we are out of the fucking farce.

The club will do what you'll do once you've fucked off..... just get on with it. It's already yesterday's news boring everyone to fucking tears. As much as you might like to think you're the center of the universe you're not. 

Calling us wankers. We didn't ask you leave the EU and it's your farce not ours. What the fuck do you think us 'Euro wankers' had to do with it? Typical fucking nasty bastard angry chip on your shoulder Brit attitude.

30 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Hell hath no fury like a European scorned.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Confucius also said, "man who goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger".

He also said "woman who goes to bed with itchy fanny wakes up with fish fingers"

1 hour ago, Manky said:

As Confucius said,  A man with one watch knows the time, A man with two watches is never sure.

Checking of facts is for losers, not Manky.

So what your saying is you didn't have a fucking clue what you were taking about.

59 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

The club will do what you'll do once you've fucked off..... just get on with it. It's already yesterday's news boring everyone to fucking tears. As much as you might like to think you're the center of the universe you're not. 

Calling us wankers. We didn't ask you leave the EU and it's your farce not ours. What the fuck do you think us 'Euro wankers' had to do with it? Typical fucking nasty bastard angry chip on your shoulder Brit attitude.

It now seems it's leavers whinging as much as the remainers.

You can please some of the people some of the time but in this case you can't please any cunt.

30 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So what your saying is you didn't have a fucking clue what you were taking about.

What I am saying is that I don't give a fuck what I am saying. I will say the opposite in an hour if it grips some cunts shit.

Guest Gong Farmer
35 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It now seems it's leavers whinging as much as the remainers.

You can please some of the people some of the time but in this case you can't please any cunt.

Exactly. As for trade, they'll still be buying German cars and French wines etc, They'll just have to pay more for them in tariffs and taxes, but they're still buy them... with the remainers blaming the leavers for now having to pay the extra on their brand new 3 series BMW and Camembert. That or they'll all be driving around in British built ""Japanese"" cars and eating Cheddar cheese.  

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Point 1: We are the centre of the universal.

Point 2:. See point one.

17.2 million Brexit votes have pissed off 500 million people in the EU, or at least their leaders.  "Typical fucking nasty bastard angry chip on your shoulder Brit attitude." Up yours European.

28 minutes ago, Manky said:

17.2 million Brexit votes have pissed off 500 million people in the EU, or at least their leaders.  "Typical fucking nasty bastard angry chip on your shoulder Brit attitude." Up yours European.

It's pissed off a few leaders. The rest of Europe couldn't give a fuck either way.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Your bullshit beurocracy fuck up, we can have our own.

Guest Gong Farmer
19 minutes ago, Manky said:

You haven't pissed off 500 million people in the EU, WE DON'T FUCKING CARE. Get over your fucking selves, no one gives a flying fuck, you're the only cunts taking about it, we're not because it's boring bollocks and has no bearing whatsoever on 500 million Europeans daily lives.... except for maybe British expats that are counting on good will from the respective EU countries where they reside. Since most EU countries aren't as cuntishly xenophobic as your country is regarding expats they can probably count on that good will. 

Be more European by chilling and calming the fuck down.

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

You haven't pissed off 500 million people in the EU, WE DON'T FUCKING CARE. Get over your fucking selves, no one gives a flying fuck, you're the only cunts taking about it, we're not because it's boring bollocks and has no bearing whatsoever on 500 million Europeans daily lives.... except for maybe British expats that are counting on good will from the respective EU countries where they reside. Since most EU countries aren't as cuntishly xenophobic as your country is regarding expats they can probably count on that good will. 

Be more European by chilling and calming the fuck down.

They will care once our dosh stops flowing. 'Brit expats' are not Brits any more, they are Quislings living with the enemy. People who go further than Blackpool or Rhyl on hols are suspect.

I am British, naturally cool. I have no need to chill.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Noakes said:

Your bullshit beurocracy fuck up, we can have our own.

How exactly has the EU been blighting your day to day existence? How disadvantaged and victimized have you been over the years you've been living under the EU regime? 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Manky said:

They will care once our dosh stops flowing. 'Brit expats' are not Brits any more, they are Quislings living with the enemy. People who go further than Blackpool or Rhyl on hols are suspect.

I am British, naturally cool. no need to chill.

I wish I had a crystal ball like yours Manky. But I don't envy your paranoia. 

5 hours ago, Manky said:

Some cunt called Verwanker or something on telly (BBC Newsnight) last night. Quoted in liberal rags like the Daily Express. Frank says he will pay it when he takes his empties back.

Were you also the author of this article, Manky?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/756513/Sweden-welfare-state-destroyed-political-correctness-migrant-policy/amp?client=ms-android-alcatel

It sounds like the sort of stupid, bigoted, blinkered shit that you'd come out with. Apparently the Express has leapt to the defence of a "Swede" who has been criticised for attacking migrants with vitriol, despite the fact that the "Swede" is actually a Czech who lives in Sweden. Proof, if proof was needed, to refute the opinions of twats like you who claim that the issue of migration is being objected to on the basis of economics and not race. It's not, otherwise the racist Czech bitch would be castigated by the Express for belonging to the migrant hordes supposedly destroying Sweden. But she gets a pass because she's white. 

You and your kind are a fucking disgrace and will drag us back in time to scientific racism and eugenics. It seems your ilk are in the political ascendancy at the moment, but it's been historically proven that right wing feelings amongst a populace are short lived and based upon the output of a sovereign state's economy.

Enjoy your time in the sun, because as soon as your generation is thankfully dead, and mine and the ones that follow me become the dominant voting segment, your outdated, disgusting racist agenda will be assigned to the past.

Fuck right off.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Were you also the author of this article, Manky?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/756513/Sweden-welfare-state-destroyed-political-correctness-migrant-policy/amp?client=ms-android-alcatel

It sounds like the sort of stupid, bigoted, blinkered shit that you'd come out with. Apparently the Express has leapt to the defence of a "Swede" who has been criticised for attacking migrants with vitriol, despite the fact that the "Swede" is actually a Czech who lives in Sweden. Proof, if proof was needed, to refute the opinions of twats like you who claim that the issue of migration is being objected to on the base of economics and not race. It's not, otherwise the racist Czech bitch would be castigated by the Express for belonging to the migrant hordes supposedly destroying Sweden. But she gets a pass because she's white. 

You and your kind are a fucking disgrace and will drag us back in time to scientific racism and eugenics. It seems your ilk are in the political ascendancy at the moment, but it's been historically proven that right wing feelings amongst a populace are short lived and based upon the output of a sovereign state's economy.

Enjoy your time in the sun, because as soon as your generation is thankfully dead, and mine and the ones that follow me become the dominant voting segment, your outdated, disgusting racist agenda will be assigned to the past.

Fuck right off.

Ever since Marx tried to tap Engels up in Chetham's library in Manchester for funds to finance the revolution, the intention has been to destroy nation states. Over a century later, it hasn't happened. In my opinion, your children's, children's, children's, childrens, children will be no further towards achieving this aim.

Fuck right off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

Ever since Marx tried to tap Engels up in Chetham's library in Manchester for funds to finance the revolution, the intention has been to destroy nation states. Over a century later, it hasn't happened. In my opinion, your children's, children's, children's, childrens, children will be no further towards achieving this aim.

Fuck right off.

Manky, Old bean, as one who is completely detached from the subject matter and one who doesn't care about you at all, I have to say, it seems you are the one more on the defensive.  Have a pint, and relax, you're making a right tit of yourself.

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Manky, Old bean, as one who is completely detached from the subject matter and one who doesn't care about you at all, I have to say, it seems you are the one more on the defensive.  Have a pint, and relax, you're making a right tit of yourself.

Do you expect me to sit around and let Decimus stride this stage like a colossus?  I am merely putting the web footed cunt in his place.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Manky said:

Fuck right off.

I once had to call the tapper to look at my train at Manchester Oxford Road.

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

How exactly has the EU been blighting your day to day existence? How disadvantaged and victimized have you been over the years you've been living under the EU regime? 

You said calling "us" wankers, I was calling the bureau wankers and the politicians. I agree brexit is boring as fuck and old news. I had a Dutch grandmother on my dad's side so I am not English pure breed and I would rather London ran our lives now than Brussels and fuck federalism anyway. Freedom mr farmer it is about freedom.

Power to the people!

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The club won't just get on with it, mainly because there will be a big fucking hole in the clubs finances and other member s are questioning their membership if they have to put up more of their own money rather than just spend ours (or Germanys).

As for centre of the universe, we are the centre of our universe, Brussels is the centre of yours.

The attitude problem is largely on the EU side, they've been given a kicking, now they're panicking the club might well disintegrate, the gravy train may crash, the US has promised us good deals (yeah yeah) and putting Britain back near the top of the international pile above the EU and its individual members.

* please note correct spelling of "centre"

** EU wankers.