CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stubby Pecker

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strange as it may seem, its her call for Scotland, the same for the leader of the Welsh Government. Not sure about N. Ireland though.

Are you suggesting that she cannot be overruled by No.10 in this instance?  If you're correct, then we'd best order a wall from Trump

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Are you suggesting that she cannot be overruled by No.10 in this instance?  If you're correct, then we'd best order a wall from Trump

It'll be a tremendous wall. The best wall that’s ever been seen. The best wall in the history of all walls. Absolutely tremendous. From CHY-NA.

57 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Sturgeon makes my fucking feet itch. She's been in her fucking element lately giving her speech to her nation which is more or less a tweak of yesterdays load of bollocks issued from No.10, but today she's upped her game as a wanna be Prime Cunster of Scotchland, by telling her troops when 'She' is gonna lift and ease the lockdown restrictions, as if she rules the fucking world and owns it. It's high-time that this arrogant & incoherent Salmon arse-felcher was brought down to the level of her true status as the closeted dyke that she is. 

It would be interesting to see how Jockland would be coping if they had left the U.K. bearing in mind that the SNP based their promises of a prosperous and viable economy largely on North Sea Oil revenues. Crude oil prices of -37 dollars a barrel 2days ago, up to 14$ today. Without Englands bailout (as usual) they’d all be forming a refugee caravan down the M6 by now, begging bowls in hand.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

It would be interesting to see how Jockland would be coping if they had left the U.K. bearing in mind that the SNP based their promises of a prosperous and viable economy largely on North Sea Oil revenues. Crude oil prices of -37 dollars a barrel 2days ago, up to 14$ today. Without Englands bailout (as usual) they’d all be forming a refugee caravan down the M6 by now, begging bowls in hand.

I dunno why we don't just nip them in the bud and invade the poxy place to make it ours for good. Nick the stone of scoon and they'll all have the right proper hump and fuck-off to Norway. There's some prime Highland pasture fit enough to build enough prefab ghettos for the Welsh, after we've taken their land from them fuckers too, and given the shit-hole some readable road signs and a language which doesn't read like an eye test board. I don't mind the Irish, but that's not reason enough not to take that place under our wing and ship the bog-dwellers to the Isle of Wight, before we decide what's next best for them in terms of slavery, less of course the French take them for 1Euro per head. 

21 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I dunno why we don't just nip them in the bud and invade the poxy place to make it ours for good. Nick the stone of scoon and they'll all have the right proper hump and fuck-off to Norway. There's some prime Highland pasture fit enough to build enough prefab ghettos for the Welsh, after we've taken their land from them fuckers too, and given the shit-hole some readable road signs and a language which doesn't read like an eye test board. I don't mind the Irish, but that's not reason enough not to take that place under our wing and ship the bog-dwellers to the Isle of Wight, before we decide what's next best for them in terms of slavery, less of course the French take them for 1Euro per head. 

Just blow up the Irn Bru pipeline and there’ll instantly be mass rioting and eventually they’ll all kill each other. Then we can fly in a few teams of Romanians to clear up the mess. Job done.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just blow up the Irn Bru pipeline and there’ll instantly be mass rioting and eventually they’ll all kill each other. Then we can fly in a few teams of Romanians to clear up the mess. Job done.

I do know that during Panza's days in the IRA he blew-up a bus, and that's how he burned his lips. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I always assumed that was a cigar burn from when Jim fixed it for him.

Nahhh, those burns were from when he pulled the pin from a grenade and chucked the pin. 

56 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Nahhh, those burns were from when he pulled the pin from a grenade and chucked the pin. 

Speaking of our bog rat thick chum panzy, I'm calling it now- he's dead from tertiary chink flu. All that time blowin' his sax in a confined space then doubling his money by allowing a few punters up his confined brown space has obviously done for him. 

Locally it's been found a much higher rate of infection within a few mile radius of Cheltenham race course. The gold cup went ahead just before lock down so with any luck the drunken micks who attended took back a good dose. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Speaking of our bog rat thick chum panzy, I'm calling it now- he's dead from tertiary chink flu. All that time blowin' his sax in a confined space then doubling his money by allowing a few punters up his confined brown space has obviously done for him. 

Locally it's been found a much higher rate of infection within a few mile radius of Cheltenham race course. The gold cup went ahead just before lock down so with any luck the drunken micks who attended took back a good dose. 

The Cold Cup.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He did mention that he was looking ruff...

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd rather watch a dog make a cunt of itself than anything to do with Jews 

In fact, let's train the dogs to operate the gas chambers

P5b-MZXAFM-bwuZoe-IwaQ1rn4opWjuEl1eSK4LCtOq4jrI8OojK8TnL4G5osrQI5d0XXR3_Nw=w340-h170-p

Guest judgetwi

I hate to say it but Wee Jimmy has been looking quite like a serious “I really care” politician lately.

Can you go to the hospital and get checked out for brain disease these days? Nah.....probably best not to bother them. There’s a possibility I may have been conned.

19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep La Sturgeon, the Scottish Parliament and the Judiciary (up to UK Supreme Court) cover all domestic issues. They can't touch foreign affairs, defence, monetary and fiscal policy. They do have limited tax-raising powers which they hardly exercise preferring instead to bitch and moan for more funds from the UK.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yep La Sturgeon, the Scottish Parliament and the Judiciary (up to UK Supreme Court) cover all domestic issues. They can't touch foreign affairs, defence, monetary and fiscal policy. They do have limited tax-raising powers which they hardly exercise preferring instead to bitch and moan for more funds from the UK.

Innit alright, eh? And so whilst we here in the rest of UK are keeping our distance from others and prevented from leaving our homes, there's the 'potential' threat of the Scot's being allowed to have a free reign and travel throughout England before we can??? Surely not. 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Innit alright, eh? And so whilst we here in the rest of UK are keeping our distance from others and prevented from leaving our homes, there's the 'potential' threat of the Scot's being allowed to have a free reign and travel throughout England before we can??? Surely not. 

They can relax social distancing rules in Scotland if they want to but are subject to The English Constabularies words of encouragement, advice and baton the moment they cross the border.

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Social distancing around sweaty socks has been ‘de rigeur’ever since they worked out how to construct  a ladder and scramble over Hadrians Wall like a pack of baboons through a hole in the fence at a safari park. Once in range of whatever weapon is being aimed at them the issue quickly becomes irrelevant.

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Social distancing around sweaty socks has been ‘de rigeur’ever since they worked out how to construct  a ladder and scramble over Hadrians Wall like a pack of baboons through a hole in the fence at a safari park. Once in range of whatever weapon is being aimed at them the issue quickly becomes irrelevant.

Scots are like Eloi compared to the devolved, grunting Morlocks from the Six Counties. 

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Scots are like Eloi compared to the devolved, grunting Morlocks from the Six Counties. 

Argh, but the Eloi are lotus eaters and have forgotten the instinct to survive, whereas The Morlocks retain the ability to think, and survive by eating the Eloi.

Jules Verne was a cunt.