CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Older women trying to compete with their younger counterparts

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Firstly you stupid welsh piece of paralysed piss, you wouldn't know what a pair of tits looks like, maybe udders,  but not tits, secondly the wooky hole fanny you talk about, again you wouldnt know what a fanny was unless its surrounded by fleece. I have only just joined this site and already see what a retarded, backward, shitheaded little prick you are.

Great, another fucking kid to kick off. How old are you son? early 20's? Cockeeta would be a more suitable profile name for you. The only pussy you've probably seen shits in your back garden. Oh, another sheep spiel, I love them I do....yawn....you maybe early 20's but you speak like a 12 year old. You have the life prospects of a sinclair c5 and probably less prospects of a real pussy this millenium. How long have you been calling people a "little prick" by the way? Speaks volumes about your vulnerability.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Dan, are you feeling ok? 

I'm shook up over the death of Tara Palmer Tomkinson. Not as much as her cocaine dealer probably is right now, but not too far off. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Welsh Cunt, are you going to take this lying down, from this embryonic upstart?

Got it coverered Quincy boy, fucking newbies.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Welsh_cunt said:

Got it coverered Quincy boy, fucking newbies.

That post would work better if you remembered to log off your new account and log back into one of your other accounts. There is a strong whiff of 'sock puppet' about you, Welshy my lad. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
On 07/02/2017 at 2:20 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

What you get with a good looking older woman ( pause here for compliments) is a lady who is attentive and won't have her nose buried in her mobile with that silly, belming look on her fucking face that you get with these young whipper snappers most of the night. And you probably won't need the rohypnol  (Frank) to get a your leg over.

Don't take my nom the wrong way, older women are sophisticated when sober, attentive when pissed and far less frigid when unconscious. But a line has to be drawn when they start trying to act like a 20 year old. So ignore Drew P pissflaps, I have a much faster ass than him, send me your pics camberwell.

Guest Mingeeta
14 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Great, another fucking kid to kick off. How old are you son? early 20's? Cockeeta would be a more suitable profile name for you. The only pussy you've probably seen shits in your back garden. Oh, another sheep spiel, I love them I do....yawn....you maybe early 20's but you speak like a 12 year old. You have the life prospects of a sinclair c5 and probably less prospects of a real pussy this millenium. How long have you been calling people a "little prick" by the way? Speaks volumes about your vulnerability.

Which one of your dads helped you think that shit up

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

Which one of your dads helped you think that shit up

Oooh, slating ones line up of Dad's, sure I read that kind of nonsense is against the rules, schoolboy error kid.

Guest Welsh_cunt
17 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

That post would work better if you remembered to log off your new account and log back into one of your other accounts. There is a strong whiff of 'sock puppet' about you, Welshy my lad. 

Nope, just the one account, I ain't no multitasker, though I did do 2 sheep simultaneously in my teens, just experimenting like.

10 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Nope, just the one account, I ain't no multitasker, though I did do 2 sheep simultaneously in my teens, just experimenting like.

Oh look, another self-stereotyping fucking turd going on about sheep shagging. What do they call you in your village? Jones the spacker? Perhaps Jones the sock puppet? 

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Oh look, another self-stereotyping fucking turd going on about sheep shagging. What do they call you in your village? Jones the spacker? Perhaps Jones the sock puppet? 

It's all the other cunts who've been banging on about sheep, i'm just going with the flow.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think Mingeeta may have been here before too. I may be wrong but the 'Statue of Lesberty' seems to know the lay of the land.

I didn't even know Mingeeta had joined. I like him more than Welsh-cunt.

Unlike Bubba this new Welshie hasn't even tried to overcome his disability. It's sick.

Guest DingTheRioja
53 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Don't take my nom the wrong way, older women are sophisticated when sober, attentive when pissed and far less frigid when unconscious. But a line has to be drawn when they start trying to act like a 20 year old. So ignore Drew P pissflaps, I have a much faster ass than him, send me your pics camberwell.

ass?

Fuck right off!!!

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Unlike Bubba this new Welshie hasn't even tried to overcome his disability. It's sick.

You are warming to me also Roadkill cunt, it's great you can see past my disabilities, wheelchair and my numerous congenital disorders. You say you like Cockeeta more than me, so that means you at least like me. Plus you called me a slag, that's the nicest thing anyones ever said to me on here so i'll take that all day long. However, I still think you're an utter cunt.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Bubs will soon be trying to romance Mingeeta in the belief that he's a female. It's happened before.....Gurt, NO!

1 minute ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You are warming to me also Roadkill cunt, it's great you can see past my disabilities, wheelchair and my numerous congenital disorders. You say you like Cockeeta more than me, so that means you at least like me. Plus you called me a slag, that's the nicest thing anyones ever said to me on here so i'll take that all day long. However, I still think you're an utter cunt.

Take what you can get, I suppose. This is a fascinating peak into how your scrambled little mind works. It makes me wonder how many times you've been stabbed in real life as a result of such a philosophy.