CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Older women trying to compete with their younger counterparts

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Dunno what the fuck you're complaining about W_C

I mean, Phwoarrr, look at the charm of your previous exploits. 

ladiesinarow.jpg

They seem pleasant enough and i've done worse even when sober.

Guest Welsh_cunt
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Next, you'll be trying to suggest that out very own Roops is an unfuckable option despite her ailing years.

Don't think i've cum across Roops yet, she best close her eyes when I do though.

Guest 'eavensabove
41 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I would never doubt you of that.

BTW you have chosen the wrong avatar.

42 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Jeez, if I have special needs you must be well fucked Cockeeta. It must be a challenge to the embryology world in determining how you managed to get from embryogenesis to a becoming a foetus. There must have been an overwhelming amount of congenital abnormalities for any womb to reject you but somehow, and quite miraculously you slipped through the net. However, it is clear that you still suffer from these defects which obviously weren’t corrected in your minimal further development and is accurately reflected in the drivel you talk.

If you use jeez and ass again every cunt in the corner will swear, until the day they die, to hunt you down. Some will want to bum you to death, some run you over, me I'd be happy to confirm that you are indeed, a retard 

Guest Welsh_cunt
22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you use jeez and ass again every cunt in the corner will swear, until the day they die, to hunt you down. Some will want to bum you to death, some run you over, me I'd be happy to confirm that you are indeed, a retard 

I can't see me changing my dialogue any time soon to conform to any other cunt. I didn't come on here to make lifelong friends anyway. Thank you for your advice all the same Stubby cunt.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Jeez, if I have special needs you must be well fucked Cockeeta. It must be a challenge to the embryology world in determining how you managed to get from embryogenesis to a becoming a foetus. There must have been an overwhelming amount of congenital abnormalities for any womb to reject you but somehow, and quite miraculously you slipped through the net. However, it is clear that you still suffer from these defects which obviously weren’t corrected in your minimal further development and is accurately reflected in the drivel you talk.

Thats quite a mouthful for a retard well done.

Guest Mingeeta
42 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I can't see me changing my dialogue any time soon to conform to any other cunt. I didn't come on here to make lifelong friends anyway. Thank you for your advice all the same Stubby cunt.

Well you are certainly showing you aren't very good with a computer. Was it confusing when you bought it and got just a little bit too excited and the wrong end of the stick when the sales guy told you it comes with a huge RAM.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

We flatter each other. Im well known in some circles to be a very discerning cunt.

I can tell that by your avatar Gongers. Shall I meet you by the gas light?

Guest Welsh_cunt
12 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Well you are certainly showing you aren't very good with a computer. Was it confusing when you bought it and got just a little bit too excited and the wrong end of the stick when the sales guy told you it comes with a huge RAM.

This is the most childlike pop at me i've ever experienced. Basically saying I confused some computer memory with a male sheep, I have no words.

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

This is the most childlike pop at me i've ever experienced. Basically saying I confused some computer memory with a male sheep, I have no words.

Good. Shut the fuck up then

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Then my guess is, that you have now felt the full wrath of Frank.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I can tell that by your avatar Gongers. Shall I meet you by the gas light?

Yes, I'll bring a bottle of Strong Bow if you bring the crisps.... cheese and onion for me please.

Guest Gong Farmer
9 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

The two in the middle aren't doing much for me,,,, not enough ankle for my tastes. The other four look a bit of alright though, they look like right goers, I bet they take up the Gary Glitter and everything, I bet they're utter filth.

Guest Gong Farmer
13 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Dunno what the fuck you're complaining about W_C

I mean, Phwoarrr, look at the charm of your previous exploits. 

ladiesinarow.jpg

The two in the middle aren't doing much for me,,,, not enough ankle for my tastes. The other four look a bit of alright though, they look like right goers, I bet they take up the Gary Glitter and everything, I bet they're utter filth in the sack.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah I know. It's Roops, Gobbler and Pen standing next to a mirror. 

The Welsh are notorious for always standing next to mirrors to fool the English into thinking there are twice of many of them. This is not so much designed to prevent invasion, as history amply demonstrates, but more to elicit double the benefits, rebates and tax credits.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Welsh are notorious for always standing next to mirrors to fool the English into thinking there are twice of many of them. This is not so much designed to prevent invasion, as history amply demonstrates, but more to elicit double the benefits, rebates and tax credits.

Big mouth. 

• Like 1