CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ROCHDALE KID FUCKERS

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strangely enough, there is no rule about it, however that might change. In the meantime punters are advised not to infer, imply or accuse each other of paedo thoughts or activity, not just because its unpleasant but also it creates more aggro and ill-feeling than its worth.

Roops, be a doll and sling that tedious, racist, noncing little half-wit 'eavens in the cooler. He's grating on my fucking nerves with incessantly blabbering about some hapless orphans bankrupting us, as if it is key to our economic success and the primary cause of his own shitty, threadbare existence.

55 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Roops, be a doll and sling that tedious, racist, noncing little half-wit 'eavens in the cooler. He's grating on my fucking nerves with incessantly blabbering about some hapless orphans bankrupting us, as if it is key to our economic success and the primary cause of his own shitty, threadbare existence.

That might be the most intelligent thing you've ever said and yes, you can now shit in my mouth

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I received 1 point. Make do with that, you cretin.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
19 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

So 'eavens is a cunt because he hates kiddy fiddlers?

A false dichotomy. Rochdale kiddie fiddlers are monumental cunts of course but thick cunts like 'eavensabove, crowing on about "Enoch woz right" and sporting a constant raging boner over the fact that these guys were foreign and Muslim, are little better. These taxi driver cunts are all rookies compared to guys like Richard Huckle, Greville Janner, Cyril Smith, or even guys like Gary Glitter, Jonathan King, Stuart Hall et al. Those guys built empires off the back of their noncery; selecting their victims carefully and propagating a climate where paedo reporting was impossible, as the victims and any other potential whistle blower would always be well below these apex paedophiles within the various organisations these nonces exploited.

Nobody seems to care about the colour, race or religion of any of the latter, and those were guys abusing on an industrial scale with absolute impunity. Daily Mail cunts still would rather believe that the victims of that lot are nothing more than money-seeking scam artists trying to tar the reputation of good upstanding Englishmen. Why have they come forward now? Why are the Police investigating ancient history? People like 'eavens seem to sleep better at night imaging that paedophilia didn't exist in the UK until we "imported" it, and that the only practitioners are Muslim.

3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A false dichotomy. Rochdale kiddie fiddlers are monumental cunts of course but thick cunts like 'eavensabove, crowing on about "Enoch woz right" and sporting a constant raging boner over the fact that these guys were foreign and Muslim, are little better. These taxi driver cunts are all rookies compared to guys like Richard Huckle, Greville Janner, Cyril Smith, or even guys like Gary Glitter, Jonathan King, Stuart Hall et al. Those guys built empires off the back of their noncery; selecting their victims carefully and propagating a climate where paedo reporting was impossible, as the victims and any other potential whistle blower would always be well below these apex paedophiles within the various organisations these nonces exploited.

Nobody seems to care about the colour, race or religion of any of the latter, and those were guys abusing on an industrial scale with absolute impunity. Daily Mail cunts still would rather believe that the victims of that lot are nothing more than money-seeking scam artists trying to tar the reputation of good upstanding Englishmen. Why have they come forward now? Why are the Police investigating ancient history? People like 'eavens seem to sleep better at night imaging that paedophilia didn't exist in the UK until we "imported" it, and that the only practitioners are Muslim.

You'll have to forgive Ding, Dan, on account of him being a fucking idiot who owns a caravan emblazoned with the Confederate flag.

Whilst I've got your attention and before you embark on another finger bleeding 46 paragraphs, have you come across our new member 'Northern Cunt' yet? He's got a lot to fucking say.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

How very wrong you are. The rest of your comment however was pretty much spot on, but then again how many of the aforementioned Paedo's were Foreign and had not grown up here from birth? Its the very fact that this Rochdale bunch are foreigners that instigated this thread and by you throwing in your racist attachments does little to address the issue as is.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

How very wrong you are. The rest of your comment however was pretty much spot on, but then again how many of the aforementioned Paedo's were Foreign and had not grown up here from birth? Its the very fact that this Rochdale bunch are foreigners that instigated this thread and by you throwing in your racist attachments does little to address the issue as is.

You'll have to forgive Dan, 'eavens, on account of him being a fucking idiot who owns a caravan emblazoned with the rainbow flag.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I've got some quinoa tofu casserole in the slow cooker and a cheeky Chablis in the fridge-do you want to come round and debate the latest iteration of the guardian? 

Guest DingTheRioja
54 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

well, if you read my other point, you'd have fucking well understood, you thick one track cunt.

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'll have to forgive Ding, Dan, on account of him being a fucking idiot who owns a caravan emblazoned with the Confederate flag.

Whilst I've got your attention and before you embark on another finger bleeding 46 paragraphs, have you come across our new member 'Northern Cunt' yet? He's got a lot to fucking say.

A Yorkshire Rose, you fucking plastic paddy.

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'll have to forgive Dan, 'eavens, on account of him being a fucking idiot who owns a caravan emblazoned with the rainbow flag.

He's forgiven, but not for his rainbow festooned dwelling of sorts.

59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I want him dead. 

And yes, I've been deliberately ambiguous regarding the target of my ire as I'm hoping there'll be a triple murder soon. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 10/02/2017 at 8:15 PM, 'eavensabove said:

He'd be only too pleased to let you shit in his.

Rachel Riley could shit in my mouth any day. I'd wash it down with a pint of her piss, and a shot of her flange batter. 

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Rachel Riley could shit in my mouth any day. I'd wash it down with a pint of her piss, and a shot of her flange batter. 

It's amazing how she'll do all that, but kissing is completely off the table. You probably wouldn't even get a cuddle afterwards, the cold-hearted cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I believe the phrase originated as, "I'd use her shit for toothpaste and gargle with her piss".

I'd prefer to just shag her, but each to their own I suppose...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's amazing how she'll do all that, but kissing is completely off the table. You probably wouldn't even get a cuddle afterwards, the cold-hearted cunt.

She probably would do all that without thinking twice, the filthy hot fucking slag.