CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wankers Who Walk With Their Arms 6" From Their Sides

Ape™️

37 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

The o.p is referring to what we call "watermelon farmers" who suffer from ILS, more commonly known as"invisible lats syndrome".

Wankers of the first water. And cunts to boot.

That's all well and good, SC, but that new Northern Cunt fellow says you're a big girl's blouse, and soft as shite. What's to be done about that?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yes, I know that, but what else did the Romans ever do for us?

They beat the living shit out of the English, made them their bitches, made their women suck dick and their men farm shit, but they could not handle the noble Irish, Scots and Welsh. Fuck off. Drink my piss.

lol

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's all well and good, SC, but that new Northern Cunt fellow says you're a big girl's blouse, and soft as shite. What's to be done about that?

I thought that too 'baws. However, his input has been lacking since his first scintillating post, so I will reserve my judgment and possible rebuttal until I see more. His muse may well be completely spent already.