CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SYRIAN ORPHANS

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Because the nom is brats from elsewhere, not Starbucks, they have their own nom.

It's great that these idiots have kept on topic, what I'm saying is- they keep returning to this orphans thing obsessively. Anyway, regardless of whether or not it's the "best" thing to help foreign brats or not, in the grand U.K. economic picture, with all the sly shit and huge cunts screwing us, the primary "cunt" these idiots decide to cunt is some bedraggled waifs. The real "cunt" here isn't that some very small GDP is being applied altruistically to non U.K. Nationals, that they're robbing us, it's that the powers that be are not sorting our own waifs out, but are sorting out big yank companies with no tax, per earlier example. It's not as if there's not enough to go around.

Anyway, we are meant to be the good cunts. It's fine by me- especially if the filthy, theiving, unwashed cunts are contained solely in England. Fuck off.

lol

27 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's great that these idiots have kept on topic, what I'm saying is- they keep returning to this orphans thing obsessively. Anyway, regardless of whether or not it's the "best" thing to help foreign brats or not, in the grand U.K. economic picture, with all the sly shit and huge cunts screwing us, the primary "cunt" these idiots decide to cunt is some bedraggled waifs. The real "cunt" here isn't that some very small GDP is being applied altruistically to non U.K. Nationals, that they're robbing us, it's that the powers that be are not sorting our own waifs out, but are sorting out big yank companies with no tax, per earlier example. It's not as if there's not enough to go around.

Anyway, we are meant to be the good cunts. It's fine by me- especially if the filthy, theiving, unwashed cunts are contained solely in England. Fuck off.

lol

I'd expect nothing less from such an educated prose, Quincy. Have you wanked into your boyfriend's skidmarked briefs this morning to help relieve your tension?

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Was a double multi-quote post really necessary, Ding?

Yes it was.  It always is, mainly because it winds up the dozy cunts who can't cope with more than one line at a time.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Without even reading your boring multi-quote shit, I know I hate you more than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow. 

Shut up. 

I'm glad you hate me, it means I am probably a very likeable person, but certainly a more likeable person than you.

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The man's a sorry fucking ass clown, I thought you'd realised that by now?

Ding, nobody gives a flying cunt. However, maybe if you say "Murrica" another few hundred times it will finally start to be funny?

ass?

Are you a fucking Murrican then?

49 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes it was.  It always is, mainly because it winds up the dozy cunts who can't cope with more than one line at a time.

I'm glad you hate me, it means I am probably a very likeable person, but certainly a more likeable person than you.

ass?

Ding, I made you. Never fucking forget it.

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You never made anything, except a fool of yourself or a mess in your trousers...

Ding, when I came to this site, you were an non-entity, comfortable and part of the furniture, fading to grey like other inoffensive pedestrian posters, such as Kuntacunty and Ducunti (who??- EXACTLY)

I raised you up to legendary status, I realised your potential for comedy gold and made sure that the spotlight was shining on you.

You're now one of the top faces on the site, name dropped by everyone and the centre of attention in most threads

Show me some gratitude, you fucking ungrateful cunt.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Ding, when I came to this site, you were an non-entity, comfortable and part of the furniture, fading to grey like other inoffensive pedestrian posters, such as Kuntacunty and Ducunti (who??- EXACTLY)

I raised you up to legendary status, I realised your potential for comedy gold and made sure that the spotlight was shining on you.

You're now one of the top faces on the site, name dropped by everyone and the centre of attention in most threads

When I met you Deco, you were a brownshirt

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

lol

Why should we have to be the good cunts all the time? 

8 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

We shouldn't. The 'liberal' elite (BBC, The Guardian) has for decades championed immigration and pointed the finger at Britons (who have paid into the system) for being racist if they dare speak out against the left's migration demands.

Now, public services, the NHS being a good example, are suffering irreparably. Those in real need of our help ought to be vetted more carefully. Hopefully Brexit will be the vehicle that enables us to do this.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

lol

Is You.

You don't half talk a load of bollocks, don't you. Wimp.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Well you can always put a bomb vest on and detonate it in the middle of a crowd if you want to be a baddy. The problem is that the morons want us to go all the way past just being good and become some sort of moral high ground selfless hero race that will harbour people without question.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Exactly. Why is it these wankers who claim not to be racist seize upon the pennies being spent on some brats from elsewhere, instead of any of the dozens of other truly enormous wastages going on. Amazon , Starbucks etc not paying their co tax or fucking vat nor fuck all. These are foreign cunts robbing us, who are also not kids, and neither are they darker in colour. 

Fucking hell, you have some sense of observation after all, however all that your missive says about you is: 1. You fail to grasp the true meaning of this particular thread, and 2. You're a spineless fucking wimp.

Fuck Off.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're just another cunt trying to hang on to my shirt-tails.... don't fucking lift them, you wierdo.

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

When I met you Deco, you were a brownshirt

You mean a brownhatter.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fucking hell, you have some sense of observation after all, however all that your missive says about you is: 1. You fail to grasp the true meaning of this particular thread, and 2. You're a spineless fucking wimp.

Fuck Off.

Shhhh. Run along now. Your klan meeting is starting.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I made you. Never fucking forget it.

Ding. Decs is your daddy. Shut your fat, ringpiece draining mouth, before he takes his belt off. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

ass?

Ding, will you sort that 'evans faggot out, he's trying to ursurp your position as head racist ballbag, and it's as if you don't give a flying fuck. 

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding. Decs is your daddy. Shut your fat, ringpiece draining mouth, before he takes his belt off. 

Fuck off you stupid little prick, you haven't got a fucking clue have you?

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, will you sort that 'evans faggot out, he's trying to ursurp your position as head racist ballbag, and it's as if you don't give a flying fuck. 

Speak to Ratters, he's head honcho at the Klan, apparently.  I'm not racist, I just hate every fucker and don't want them near me, any of them, especially gingers, welsh or southerners.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fuck off you stupid little prick, you haven't got a fucking clue have you?

Speak to Ratters, he's head honcho at the Klan, apparently.  I'm not racist, I just hate every fucker and don't want them near me, any of them, especially gingers, welsh or southerners.

Never mind any of that fucking shite, just sort him out. 

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

We shouldn't. The 'liberal' elite (BBC, The Guardian) has for decades championed immigration and pointed the finger at Britons (who have paid into the system) for being racist if they dare speak out against the left's migration demands.

Now, public services, the NHS being a good example, are suffering irreparably. Those in real need of our help ought to be vetted more carefully. Hopefully Brexit will be the vehicle that enables us to do this.

If it wasn't for immigration many parts of the NHS would fall apart, none more so than dentistry. I can't think of a single dentist who does NHS work where I live who is native British, all they seem interested in is a nice lucrative private practice. My current dentist is Indian, fortunately she's very good and does mostly NHS work.

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, Baws...  Anybody!  Sort 'eavens out...

You total wimp.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If it wasn't for immigration many parts of the NHS would fall apart, none more so than dentistry. I can't think of a single dentist who does NHS work where I live who is native British, all they seem interested in is a nice lucrative private practice. My current dentist is Indian, fortunately she's very good and does mostly NHS work.

It hardly excuses the wrong ones.

16 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ding, Baws...  Anybody!  Sort 'eavens out...

You total wimp.

This is all quite endearing to witness actually. Quincy finally found someone to piss of who doesn't just tell him to fuck off whenever he opens his mouth. It's nice to see he's found something to keep himself entertained.

34 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Does she trim her nasal hair so she can see your teeth?

• Like 1