CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Right wing cunts endlessly spewing the same shite.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Manky said:

I'd be OK. I'm not rich.

Calling any criticism of Johnny Foreigner racism is a Marxist concept. Stopping people thinking what they believe is the first step in controlling their thoughts. I am only driven to racist thoughts by the presence of foreigners so racism is their fault.

Irrespective of bias the BNP is a one trick pony as are nationalist parties in general. The trouble is that The Tories, Labour and the Lib Dems have also become one trick ponies, no longer able to think outside the box and too scared to admit that some of the policies they have supported "unrestricted immigration from the EU, wholesale privatisation, demutualising building societies and banks to name a few things they have done or supported have been dismal failures so far as most people are concerned. TBH I am not sure that being a little wary of "Johnny Foreigner" is actually racist .. this constant screaming "racism" has become a bit like patriotism .. The last refuge of the scoundrel.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucks sake Ape! I respect you more than most on here, but you can't criticise racists when you and I and many others regularly rip the shit out of the mentally ill. It's no more their choice to be mentally ill than it is for black people to be black, however, we are free to use the words 'spacker', 'flid', 'retard' etc'. It's the same fucking thing, and it's hypocrisy however you dress it up. Basically, blacks don't choose to be black and mentally ill people don't choose to be mentally ill. But the word 'n****r will be censored and the word 'retard' will not be censored. Absolute hypocrisy. 

Sorry Eric, but there's a very big difference between the use of the words "Flid" and "Spacker', both school playground, childish insults, and some of the clearly heartfelt racist shite that certain members pride themselves on spouting. I'm not going to get into an argument with you on this matter - we'll just have to agree to disagree. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Sorry Eric, but there's a very big difference between the use of the words "Flid" and "Spacker', both school playground, childish insults, and some of the clearly heartfelt racist shite that certain members pride themselves on spouting. I'm not going to get into an argument with you on this matte - we'll just have to agree to disagree. 

From a legal pointof view using offensive terms about disabled people is ctually covered by the same laws that cover racial discrimination. In the real world both types of discrimination are treated as "hate crimes" regardless ofwhat is said or happens in school playgrounds.

9 hours ago, Ape said:

The site has a number of vile, thick, racist wankers who churn out the same shit day after day. It horrifies me that such cunts exist in this world. Most people on here are "in character" - not so with the racist wankers.

It also has a few boring, old farts that have the ability to send quincy into a deep sleep mid drug binge. You know what ape, its freezing here, I have decided to go to the subcontinent for a few weeks, have some people of colour wait on me hand and foot. Of course I will Turn left when boarding the plane, Magical.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It also has a few boring, old farts that have the ability to send quincy into a deep sleep mid drug binge. You know what ape, its freezing here, I have decided to go to the subcontinent for a few weeks, have some people of colour wait on me hand and foot. Of course I will Turn left when boarding the plane, Magical.

As expected, out comes one of the racist big guns. Now run along - there's people waiting at the counter for batteries and glow plugs, because it's freezing here. Magical.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

As expected, out comes one of the racist big guns. Now run along - there's people waiting at the counter for batteries and glow plugs, because it's freezing here. Magical.

Lol at least you know you are boring, thats the first step to a better Ape. Do you want pictures from the front of the plane or beach or both?, I may even get a local to hold up a sign with a personal message just for you. 

9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

That's crap, post have been allowed here which would have been deleted on most forums.

Rick,you shout racism at every opportunity you can. Why don't you fuck off to some liberal left wing knitting circle. So people here have right wing views that you want to quash but the rest have to accept other liberal opinions. You don't like the way people write things. What do want,to control what is said? Hence my communist comment. 

And before you ask no I'm not racist but I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion be they right,left,in the middle or anyfuckingwhere else.

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lol at least you know you are boring, thats the first step to a better Ape. Do you want pictures from the front of the plane or beach or both?, I may even get a local to hold up a sign with a personal message just for you. 

Lol lol yeah Eddie, post some photos! That'll be fantastic! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Rick,you shout racism at every opportunity you can. Why don't you fuck off to some liberal left wing knitting circle. So people here have right wing views that you want to quash but the rest have to accept other liberal opinions. You don't like the way people write things. What do want,to control what is said? Hence my communist comment. 

And before you ask no I'm not racist but I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion be they right,left,in the middle or anyfuckingwhere else.

Like you, Rick is also entitled to his opinion. He also has to remove comments that can cause problems to the site and the site's proprietors. Its not ideal but it is what it is.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Like you, Rick is also entitled to his opinion. He also has to remove comments that can cause problems to the site and the site's proprietors. Its not ideal but it is what it is.

I never said he wasn't entitled but he seems intolerant of those that have a different opinion. People like him have made society what it is today.

And I'm sure he can answer for himself.

17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I never said he wasn't entitled but he seems intolerant of those that have a different opinion. People like him have made society what it is today.

Liberals understand everything, with exception to people who don't agree with them.

Guest Lady Penelope

Cannot remember her name. We have a white millitant feminist who say's that she is black because she is of Iranian extraction who claims that white people cannot be victims of racial discrimination and she has a load of silly white millytants supporting her. This is one situation that brings the concept of the rest of racist abuse into disrespect.

31 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Ah, so barking "fuck off to some liberal left wing knitting circle" is not showing intolerance? I don't agree with his political viewpoint as I am sure he doesn't agree with mine. Replicate that diversity throughout the member base makes for a much more interesting site. Now, we could all retreat into our own little safe spaces or we could at least consider each other's POV and perhaps learn from each other and maybe discover something about ourselves, no?

11 hours ago, Ape said:

The site has a number of vile, thick, racist wankers who churn out the same shit day after day. It horrifies me that such cunts exist in this world. Most people on here are "in character" - not so with the racist wankers.

lol, what character are you playing Ape?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

So, how about all the hate against gay, the mentally ill, catholics, or half the other comments on here, these are nearly all hate crimes, and have consequences in law?

Or is it a case of selective hypocrisy?

Again, it's back to the shite of "we can say anything we like, but if you do it's racist" even when some comments are patently not racist or are in jest they still get censored or shouted down as racist, just like any Brexit or immigration issues.

Load of shit.

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So, how about all the hate against gay, the mentally ill, catholics, or half the other comments on here, these are nearly all hate crimes, and have consequences in law?

Again, it's back to the shite of "we can say anything we like, but if you do it's racist" even when some comments are patently not racist or are in jest they still get censored or shouted down as racist, just like any Brexit or immigration issues.

Load of shit.

Fuck off you poof.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, Snatch said:

So we'll keep it all liberal and wrap everything in cotton wool to keep you happy. You can carry on controlling what we are allowed to say and think.

Is he John Bercow?

58 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, so barking "fuck off to some liberal left wing knitting circle" is not showing intolerance? I don't agree with his political viewpoint as I am sure he doesn't agree with mine. Replicate that diversity throughout the member base makes for a much more interesting site. Now, we could all retreat into our own little safe spaces or we could at least consider each other's POV and perhaps learn from each other and maybe discover something about ourselves, no?

No different to those who ask others to fuck off to the EDL website. He is not tolerant of right wing views which makes others intolerant of him.

Of course we are diverse thinkers here but there are some,including Rick,that would like to see other "diverse thinkers" fuck off.

Is that tolerant? No it fucking ain't.

32 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Load of shit.

You have a point about selective hypocrisy. The site's owners want as much latitude as possible with "free speech". However, without labouring the point, there are some issues that have proven to be more problematic than others in the past. That might not seem fair, but it is what it is as the owners have no control on outside influences. I take the point that some things are said in jest (which is easy to say after the event) which, when viewed in isolation, may be the case, but when viewed within the context of the whole thread or with a poster's previous history on a subject then its prudent for admins/mods to intervene.

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No different to those who ask others to fuck off to the EDL website. He is not tolerant of right wing views which makes others intolerant of him.

Of course we are diverse thinkers here but there are some,including Rick,that would like to see other "diverse thinkers" fuck off.

Is that tolerant? No it fucking ain't.

The definition of racism according to the Oxford English Dictionary states: Racism is the belief there are characteristics, abilities or qualities specific to each race. Utter bollocks, Africans can run bloody fast, Kenyans can run long distance, neither seem to swim very well. Europeans, historically, produce good inventors, probably make the best engineers, apart from ape obviously. If you subscribe to agreeing with any of the above then you are racist!

The word Racist has lost all meaning, its thrown about to shut down any debate, do not want refugees here to an overstretched small Island, then you are racist. Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The definition of racism according to the Oxford English Dictionary states: Racism is the belief there are characteristics, abilities or qualities specific to each race. Utter bollocks, Africans can run bloody fast, Kenyans can run long distance, neither seem to swim very well. Europeans, historically, produce good inventors, probably make the best engineers, apart from ape obviously. If you subscribe to agreeing with any of the above then you are racist!

The word Racist has lost all meaning, its thrown about to shut down any debate, do not want refugees here to an overstretched small Island, then you are racist. Fuck off.

As i said I'm not racist and believe everyone is allowed their opinion. Violence towards others because of skin colour,sexual preference,race,religion etc is a no no but opinions in a free world are allowed.

Those that want to control what is said or thought are those that want to ban exactly what they have become.

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yes it does, but for some reason you omitted to finish the rest of the sentence, "The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races: 'theories of racism' " :rolleyes:

58 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Load of shit.

Put on your big boy undies and stop pissing yourself with excitement every time the racism debate appears, you ridiculous little cunt.