CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Some shit drama about Shannon Mathews.

Guest deebom

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Bog off, Yorkshire is lovely, it is where I live anyway. And very few yorkshire people actually speak like that. I bet you think all Londoners speak cockerney-sparra. And Ding's a gentleman.

Yorkshire always looks like there should be a dreary brass band playing in the background. 

tumblr_nbhagqdAbJ1sip6jeo1_500.jpg

Aye lad, ah rememba when thee shut daahn t' collieree 'n pur eur thousan' men art o' fettle (parp parp parrrrp, parp parp paaarrrrrp).

31 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Yorkshire always looks like there should be a dreary brass band playing in the background. 

tumblr_nbhagqdAbJ1sip6jeo1_500.jpg

Aye lad, ah rememba when thee shut daahn t' collieree 'n pur eur thousan' men art o' fettle (parp parp parrrrp, parp parp paaarrrrrp).

I had the misfortune if visiting Rotherham a while back, home to some of my lucky ancestors. Lucky because they managed to escape the shit hole. Fuck the moors too- sheep ravaged waste lands devoid of wildlife, sucking the tax payers money

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I had the misfortune if visiting Rotherham a while back, home to some of my lucky ancestors. Lucky because they managed to escape the shit hole. Fuck the moors too- sheep ravaged waste lands devoid of wildlife, sucking the tax payers money

And everybody's local and they never burned anybody and there's always plentiful supplies of the 'special stuff' and pens.local.jpg

Guest Tata Steely Dan
18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck the moors too- sheep ravaged waste lands devoid of wildlife, sucking the tax payers money

What a perfect place for a picnic!

article-1196727-058DE171000005DC-874_634

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

True, but then if you were so inclined to abduct anyone, why would you take an ugly cunt when there's a fit one down the road?

(not that I'm suggesting you would, and if you did you wouldn't abduct kids at all.... so fuck off anyone...)

What makes you so sure she was even abducted?

Barnsley does not count as Yorkshire, every family has some bastard they're embarrased about, Yorkshire has Barnsley and everyone else has Decs or QC.

The savvan cahnts are awl jus jellass, innit.

Er, ding. 

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

True, but then if you were so inclined to abduct anyone, why would you take an ugly cunt when there's a fit one down the road?

(not that I'm suggesting you would, and if you did you wouldn't abduct kids at all.... so fuck off anyone...)

What makes you so sure she was even abducted?

Barnsley does not count as Yorkshire, every family has some bastard they're embarrased about, Yorkshire has Barnsley and everyone else has Decs or QC.

The savvan cahnts are awl jus jellass, innit.

Ding, this is even more of a meandering fucking mess than usual. I'm grassing you up to Admin for the crime of not knowing what the fuck you're doing.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I was forced to watch this shite with the missus the other night. I think she found it thought provoking, for me it just envoked visions of genocide for Northern scum bags, sterilisation at the very least. 

The most annoying thing about the programme was Karen's greasy piece of hair hanging over her face. 

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I've never been there. Why the fuck would I. I've driven through though. Next time I drive through, while driving, I intend to take a shit in my hand and hurl it into the face of the first white local I see, there being the smallest chance of being Ding making it worthwhile.

If you're driving through Bradford that turd is gonna go dry. 

Is that racist?

• Like 2

Guest I know that Cunt
22 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

By watching anything produced about this cunt means you are depraved enough to see "her side" which is purely and simply, spackery at it's top shelf best.  

Not at all, it shows the criminal underclass that infests swathes of council owned estates oop north with their satellite tellies, cheap awful trainers, shell suits and 40 a day habits, all at the expense of the taxpayers and making no useful contribution to their country need transporting to the nearest communal shower block.

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The BBC have a talent for making any drama set in Oop North look like a mix of Calendar Girls and The Last of the Summer Wine. Anxious chav women of indeterminate age trying to do 'wots best', and wise-cracking 'heart of gold' old ladies with a witty anecdote perpetually to hand. Fucking shite the lot of it.

I find it difficult to grasp why the fuck Last of the Summer Wine lasted for so long? The episodes I've seen have been about as funny as sepsis. 

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Not at all, it shows the criminal underclass that infests swathes of council owned estates oop north with their satellite tellies, cheap awful trainers, shell suits and 40 a day habits, all at the expense of the taxpayers and making no useful contribution to their country need transporting to the nearest communal shower block.

It's been a while, but...

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's with the photo of Barbara Windsor?

That's a face that would have fetched the ducks off the water and on their way to France.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's with the photo of Barbara Windsor?

Owe you a like, however is it not the location of flight MH17?  I could swear there's piles of luggage, behind that bleached pilferer.