CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Extend Their Houses At The Expense Of Any Off Road Parking

Ape™️

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah, what a great way to spend a holiday!

Relaxing, eating and drinking in 36 degrees, i know it does not have the excitement of your carefully planned caravan road trip around Wales in the rain, however i will just have to suffer it. The jealousy is pumping through my viens at the thought of you in your Cardigan and leather driving gloves, lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah, what a great way to spend a holiday!

Faces buried in their mobile, ignoring each other, eyeing up the other holidaymakers for a quick 5-knuckle shuffle later....

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

She hates me Ding, she only hangs about for the gifts and holidays, we hardly speak.

You're in good company .. Ding knows what it is like to be hated .. sometimes I think that he is Rother's.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Norfolk comes to mind. Dead web footed council workers floating face down in flooded fields...

Withers, you're supposed to be dead. If you think that crawling out of your grave and waving your maggot about like a spastic will get my attention, then think again.

I haven't got time for you now, Ding and I are engaged in a battle to the death.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You must be the only 'lady' that has not fallen under Dings spell, legend has it he is the Russell Brand of Yorkshire 

He is Russell Brand .. ask to see his postcards.

45 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Relaxing, eating and drinking in 36 degrees, i know it does not have the excitement of your carefully planned caravan road trip around Wales in the rain, however i will just have to suffer it. The jealousy is pumping through my viens at the thought of you in your Cardigan and leather driving gloves, lol.

It's veins, thickie. Oh, and it's I not i. Oh, and there's no need for a capital C in cardigan. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

She hates me Ding, she only hangs about for the gifts and holidays, we hardly speak.

So is she paying for them out of sympathy or pity then?

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

You're in good company .. Ding knows what it is like to be hated .. sometimes I think that he is Rother's.

Yes, I know what it is to be hated Pen, the difference is I am hated by some random bobs on some random website where we talk shite.

Whereas with you it's in your real life and I find that rather funny.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Norfolk comes to mind. Dead web footed council workers floating face down in flooded fields...

We wouldn't drown with webbed feet and hands you fucking idiot.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Wash your mouth out withers, don't you know you are addressing the UK president of the caravan club?, show some respect man.

Sorry Edward, I got confused. I thought that little C&CC flag in the window of his caravan meant  ' Complete & Clueless Cunt '. I Googled it, and it stands for Caravan and Camping Club apparently.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

We wouldn't drown with webbed feet and hands you fucking idiot.

http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk/news/microwave_catches_fire_in_great_yarmouth_kitchen_1_4887934

I really don't like it when your carer leaves you unsupervised, Drew. I'll liaise with the council's social services and ensure that in future all appliances are kept at least four feet off of the ground so you don't endanger yourself.

You tiny, bald, stupid fucking cunt.

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Sorry Edward, I got confused. I thought that little C&CC flag in the window of his caravan meant  ' Complete & Clueless Cunt '. I Googled it, and it stands for Caravan and Camping Club apparently.

It's probably best if you stop trying to "do" humour - you're fucking hopeless at it. Try tumour instead, you disease-ridden piece of shit.

• Like 1