CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gastroenteritis

Guest Welsh_cunt

1 hour ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Hey @Bubba C, the only titan feature of you is your belly which doesn't mean you're the no.1 Welsh cunt. I'll soon knock you off your throne anyway.

I have no doubt that your extreme anger stems from your limited mental capacity. It must be difficult to simultaneously revise hard for your General Studies AS-Level exam in some shitty special needs school in the valleys, and trying to string a coherent sentence together on here.

You've made a complete buffoon of yourself, now kindly fuck off. 

• Like 2

Guest Welsh_cunt
7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I have no doubt that your extreme anger stems from your limited mental capacity. It must be difficult to simultaneously revise hard for your General Studies AS-Level exam in some shitty special needs school in the valleys, and trying to string a coherent sentence together on here.

I like blinking I do.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Kill him for me babes.

Guest Welsh_cunt
13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I would be more at ease if you took every last one, this instant. 

Lol, not enough to do the job i'm afraid, my guess is moderate liver damage which i'm sure you wouldn't be able to live with yourself in such a scenario.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/18/2017 at 5:19 PM, Welsh_cunt said:

Yes, the squits. Why does it take so long for these episodes to fuck off. Every episode requires 4/5 days on and off the throne pissing through your arse praying to god for a lump to signal some sort of ending to the sorry saga. Why haven’t our so called miraculous human body’s evolved to squirt all this muck out in one go, fucking stupid.

You're just disappearing from the inside out.  Soon...very soon....

Fuck off. 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Somebody please make my day and tell me it is possible for the Welsh Cunt to die from gastroenteritis.

He might possibly die of it, but I doubt he can pronounce it.

Guest Mingeeta
On 18/02/2017 at 11:01 PM, Welsh_cunt said:

I should inform you i'm a pretty lazy cunt when it comes to cock play. Maybe best you have a meet and greet with @Mingeeta A.K.A Cockeeta, i'd wager that he'd be much more reciprocal.

Told you before you annoying little retarded cockdribble shut the fuck up unless you have anything to say that means something. So in other words JUST SHUT UP

Guest Mingeeta
On 18/02/2017 at 10:19 PM, Welsh_cunt said:

Yes, the squits. Why does it take so long for these episodes to fuck off. Every episode requires 4/5 days on and off the throne pissing through your arse praying to god for a lump to signal some sort of ending to the sorry saga. Why haven’t our so called miraculous human body’s evolved to squirt all this muck out in one go, fucking stupid.

You are an episode so why is it taking so long for you to fuck off

Guest Welsh_cunt
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Somebody please make my day and tell me it is possible for the Welsh Cunt to die from gastroenteritis.

All cleared up now sorry Pissflaps. I'm devastated to be the bearer of this awful news for you.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
19 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

All cleared up now sorry Pissflaps. I'm devastated to be the bearer of this awful news for you.

What a thorough disappointment. 

Kill yourself?

2 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Cockeeta, it doesn't take me long to fuck, about 90 seconds is my record.

How does your boyfriend feel about your ineptitude and poor stamina?

No need to respond, WC, although I posed a question, it was of the rhetorical variety; to make you look both stupid and a faggot in one fell swoop. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

No need to respond, WC, although I posed a question, it was of the rhetorical variety; to make you look both stupid and a faggot in one fell swoop. 

End his days Bubba. He's absorbing some of your Welsh kudos just by existing, the sticky fingered cum imbiber.

Guest Welsh_cunt
4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

End his days Bubba. He's absorbing some of your Welsh kudos just by existing, the sticky fingered cum imbiber.

@Bubba C couldn't end a conversation nevermind my days the babbling cunt.

Guest Welsh_cunt
4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I was talking about cream pieing a sheep you inferior Welsh cunt. Asking "how my boyfriend feels"...yawn....why don't you just call me a bumboy like we did at school and really turn the screw on me.

Just now, Welsh_cunt said:

I was talking about cream pieing a sheep you inferior Welsh cunt. Asking "how my boyfriend feels"...yawn....why don't you just call me a bumboy like we did at school and really turn the screw on me.

I suspected you may have been referring to 'cream pieing a sheep' in your quick-witted remark. It really was that obvious.