CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gastroenteritis

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I suspected you may have been referring to 'cream pieing a sheep' in your quick-witted remark. It really was that obvious.

And what drugs are you taking today Wolfie cunt? That's what I said? Please correct me if I didn't, i'm sure you will you dart playing bell end.

2 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

And what drugs are you taking today Wolfie cunt? That's what I said? Please correct me if I didn't, i'm sure you will you dart playing bell end.

I already did.

You know, I've never really understood why the Welsh have a reputation among other Britons for being a little bit thick. It's certainly not the case with you, is it?

Guest Welsh_cunt
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I already did.

You know, I've never really understood why the Welsh have a reputation among other Britons for being a little bit thick. It's certainly not the case with you, is it?

Oh dear, this coming from a moron who's only exercise is mindlessly walking back and forth to a dartboard and wanking over every 9 dart finish he sees on the telly. Poor, very poor. I feel quite sorry for you actually. You don't bring anything to this forum so I can only imagine you are on here in an attempt to make lifelong friends. Perhaps you are an obnoxious person, or maybe you just have some serious hygene issues being a dart player, i'm sure you know that some issues can be overcome, but i'm also sure you know that a lot of people would like you to stick some darts in your eyes. You know what you need to do.....

1 minute ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Oh dear, this coming from a moron who's only exercise is mindlessly walking back and forth to a dartboard and wanking over every 9 dart finish he sees on the telly. Poor, very poor. I feel quite sorry for you actually. You don't bring anything to this forum so I can only imagine you are on here in an attempt to make lifelong friends. Perhaps you are an obnoxious person, or maybe you just have some serious hygene issues being a dart player, i'm sure you know that some issues can be overcome, but i'm also sure you know that a lot of people would like you to stick some darts in your eyes. You know what you need to do.....

Out of likes. Infinitely.

7 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I liked you a lot more before you were a member of CC. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest Welsh_cunt
26 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

What makes me baffled about you, is when you dribbled down your mums leg, why on earth didnt she wipe it up with bog roll and flush it down the bog, it would have saved us putting up with u. Prick

Oh dear oh dear Cockeeta, is it only now you've come up for air after that embarrassing howler of a comeback of yours last week? And I quote " Well you are certainly showing you aren't very good with a computer. Was it confusing when you bought it and got just a little bit too excited and the wrong end of the stick when the sales guy told you it comes with a huge RAM".

Lol, I bet you had your gob shut all night after that. Except when you were taking a mouthful of cum of course.

I'm surprised you haven't had your mouth washed out with soap after that tragedy, at least to wash the cum out anyway. Hey it's half term this week isn't it? Late night for you? Go on, see what other beauts you can conjur up. Bet they double dared you to at school......

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Welsh_cunt said:

Oh dear oh dear Cockeeta, is it only now you've come up for air after that embarrassing howler of a comeback of yours last week? And I quote " Well you are certainly showing you aren't very good with a computer. Was it confusing when you bought it and got just a little bit too excited and the wrong end of the stick when the sales guy told you it comes with a huge RAM".

Lol, I bet you had your gob shut all night after that. Except when you were taking a mouthful of cum of course.

I'm surprised you haven't had your mouth washed out with soap after that tragedy, at least to wash the cum out anyway. Hey it's half term this week isn't it? Late night for you? Go on, see what other beauts you can conjur up. Bet they double dared you to at school......

Go easy on the mouth cumming, faggot.

3 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Don't take this shit Minge, my fivers on you

Guest Mingeeta
37 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I see no embaaaaahrassing comeback there you shitstick

Guest Welsh_cunt
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Gareth Davies.....Welsh faggot cunt.

Fuck off.

Got to agree there, he certainly looks a little faggoty. He'll be out of the closet in a couple of years no doubt.

No, you fuck off cunt.