CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Shutting Down of Guantanamo Bay

Guest DingTheRioja

15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That depends on how much avgas is wasted flying them up there... got to balance things out.

You could always just push them off the nearest cliff into the sea, I believe the Germans and Greeks managed to perfect this method once upon a time?

A lot cheaper if done by boat, then put through an industrial wood chipper (a CC fave) powered by the rendered down corpses of the benefit sponging obese. 

Just imagine the boost in fish stocks and to the whale watching industry 

12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Guantanamo Bay is a gift to terrorists like ISIS and should really be renamed the Islamist Terrorist Recruitment Centre. Nobody knows how many of the people put in this revolting modern day concentration camp really were a threat to us, but it's a pretty good bet that some were and some weren't. You can't claim to occupy the moral high ground when you torture people held without trial and you can't  call your country the land of the free either when freedom can be taken away on a whim, not even if bizarrely you rename chips Freedom Fries. Obama was unable to deliver fully on his promise to close it because of the way the American political system works, and with the Orange Buffoon in charge it isn't going to happen any time soon. We will all pay the price.

Surprisingly I don't agree. I don't feel my humanity, compassion or moral integrity is compromised one iota by the existence of Gitmo.

Get the suspects in, torture the information out of them and then dispose of the fuckers, permanently and without trace. You might think it is a game with brownie points for the good guys. I think these cunts want to kill us all and any means are justified to achieve the ends, the ends being peace for decent people and the silence of the grave for bad people.

I would do the same with the IRA and any other bunch of cunts who think terrorism is the answer.

Guest Lady Penelope
34 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A lot cheaper if done by boat, then put through an industrial wood chipper (a CC fave) powered by the rendered down corpses of the benefit sponging obese. 

Just imagine the boost in fish stocks and to the whale watching industry 

The Italians used to take them on an aeroplane trip and give them "free fall" practice.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Guantanamo Bay is a gift to terrorists like ISIS and should really be renamed the Islamist Terrorist Recruitment Centre. Nobody knows how many of the people put in this revolting modern day concentration camp really were a threat to us, but it's a pretty good bet that some were and some weren't. You can't claim to occupy the moral high ground when you torture people held without trial and you can't  call your country the land of the free either when freedom can be taken away on a whim, not even if bizarrely you rename chips Freedom Fries. Obama was unable to deliver fully on his promise to close it because of the way the American political system works, and with the Orange Buffoon in charge it isn't going to happen any time soon. We will all pay the price.

I am probably further to the left than you but I do not think we should even try to occupy the "moral high ground" let alone make any pretence to do so. With these fools we need to fight fire with fire. There is simply no other way. We need also to treat the preachers of hate as what they are which is mentally unstable criminals and into high securty mental institutions they should go. Would be suicide bombers should be dealt with in the same way as any other mentally ill potentially harmful person. We also need to have an active mind reprogramming system for the religieous nutters whilst they are locked away remove firstly all respect of their religious "rights" and to then remove this religious filth from their minds or leave them locked away to rot if they fail to respond to the treatment.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Surprisingly I don't agree. I don't feel my humanity, compassion or moral integrity is compromised one iota by the existence of Gitmo.

Get the suspects in, torture the information out of them and then dispose of the fuckers, permanently and without trace. You might think it is a game with brownie points for the good guys. I think these cunts want to kill us all and any means are justified to achieve the ends, the ends being peace for decent people and the silence of the grave for bad people.

I would do the same with the IRA and any other bunch of cunts who think terrorism is the answer.

Well it didn't work with the IRA and even when the British government had them by the bollocks they let them go. There is more than two sides to a war.

Just now, The Beast said:

Well it didn't work with the IRA and even when the British government had them by the bollocks they let them go. There is more than two sides to a war.

It didn't work with the IRA because we didn't do it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am probably further to the left than you but I do not think we should even try to occupy the "moral high ground" let alone make any pretence to do so. With these fools we need to fight fire with fire. There is simply no other way. We need also to treat the preachers of hate as what they are which is mentally unstable criminals and into high securty mental institutions they should go. Would be suicide bombers should be dealt with in the same way as any other mentally ill potentially harmful person. We also need to have an active mind reprogramming system for the religieous nutters whilst they are locked away remove firstly all respect of their religious "rights" and to then remove this religious filth from their minds or leave them locked away to rot if they fail to respond to the treatment.

Have you read or watched a clockwork orange recently by any chance?

2 hours ago, Manky said:

I actually agree with you to a point. Those captured in Afghanistan should have been questioned then dealt with in complete secrecy, not paraded in their orange jump suits for the world to see. Very few people would have known they were there and those up in arms about where their little Mohammed or Abdul had disappeared to would have instantly come under scrutiny.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Agreed. Those that were captured wouldn't think twice about torture at the very least. Even the innocent get beheaded. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Agreed. Those that were captured wouldn't think twice about torture at the very least. Even the innocent get beheaded. 

You can't fight fire with fire. But you can beat fire with a good twatting off the water stick. That twat from Manchester got a million quid so the security services could stay in the shadows. I might be too thick to be a politician but I think I might have found a cheaper way.