CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Shutting Down of Guantanamo Bay

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Ronald Fiddler, from Mancester not Rochdale, was held at gitmo and "provide useful information about the Taliban...."

When he was released, the UK govt gave the cunt £1m because of "mistreatment".

He's now blown himself up trying to kill Iraqis on behalf of ISIS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39045923

Gitmo should have kept the cunt locked up.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did he end up on top of the building opposite? Because of he did he'd be 'Fiddler on the roof'. 

Diddlediddledidlediddlediddledum 

I think he was fiddling with the wrong wires, you should always go for the green one...

10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I think he was fiddling with the wrong wires, you should always go for the green one...

Once we've brexited the eurovision thing we can dump the johnny foriegner blue , brown,stripey bollocks .That'll confuse the cunts , Besides which I've got fucking miles of the red,black and green stuff in the lock up.

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Once we've brexited the eurovision thing we can dump the johnny foriegner blue , brown,stripey bollocks .That'll confuse the cunts , Besides which I've got fucking miles of the red,black and green stuff in the lock up.

Same here, several fucking miles. Bloody 16th Edition harmonization, cunts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You fucking idiot Dung. If Gitmo still had the cunt locked up he would still be,  well........locked up, and more specifically alive. As he was released the stupid fucking cunt has done the decent thing and killed himself. The fact that some fucking idiot at UKGOV gave the cunt a million quid is a bit unfortunate but you can't make a black pudding without spilling a bit of blood, or something like that.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
shit head muvvafucka

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ronald Fiddler, from Mancester not Rochdale, was held at gitmo and "provide useful information about the Taliban...."

When he was released, the UK govt gave the cunt £1m because of "mistreatment".

He's now blown himself up trying to kill Iraqis on behalf of ISIS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39045923

Gitmo should have kept the cunt locked up.

You beat me to this nom dinger.

The yanks made a big mistake with this. Firstly making Guantanamo bay a very public place to store these cunts. What did they think, after a couple of years of being treated like shit they'd all confess to why they were in Afghanistan in the first place and promise to go home and not be cunts? After 'questioning' in some foreign shit hole they should dumped them in the sea and denied all knowledge, let's face it, most were there in secret and would be easy to assume they'd died in the fighting and bombing. 

As for fiddler, we're all glad he's dead and wasted his pathetic live for nothing. It wouldn't have cost 1 million quid for a 1 way RAF flight out of Diego Garcia over the shark invested Indian Ocean. I hope we learn from this and get shot of these fuckers before they can spread more the there hate and death cult ways. I also hope those responsible for deciding on his payout get the sack for being stupid, gullible cuntbreeds. 

The HR industry makes a living cheerleading cunts like Fiddler. It is a shame he didn't take his car round to Amnesty and Rita Chakribati and blow the fucking gaff sky high..

This is one Manc twat I am glad to see the back of.

22 minutes ago, Manky said:

The HR industry makes a living cheerleading cunts like Fiddler. It is a shame he didn't take his car round to Amnesty and Rita Chakribati and blow the fucking gaff sky high..

This is one Manc twat I am glad to see the back of.

If you can find it.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Manky said:

If he had blown himself up in Manchester, the first responders would be Scousers, going through his pockets for his benefit books.

They wouldn't find anything left though would they, I've heard your rather fast on that bike of yours, especially when you 'forget' to put the saddle on it.

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

They wouldn't find anything left though would they, I've heard your rather fast on that bike of yours, especially when you 'forget' to put the saddle on it.

Faster than the speed of love. Most on here won't recognise the reference to something as they are sophisticated and too clever for it.

Any takers sad enough?

Guantanamo Bay is a gift to terrorists like ISIS and should really be renamed the Islamist Terrorist Recruitment Centre. Nobody knows how many of the people put in this revolting modern day concentration camp really were a threat to us, but it's a pretty good bet that some were and some weren't. You can't claim to occupy the moral high ground when you torture people held without trial and you can't  call your country the land of the free either when freedom can be taken away on a whim, not even if bizarrely you rename chips Freedom Fries. Obama was unable to deliver fully on his promise to close it because of the way the American political system works, and with the Orange Buffoon in charge it isn't going to happen any time soon. We will all pay the price.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Guantanamo Bay is a gift to terrorists like ISIS and should really be renamed the Islamist Terrorist Recruitment Centre. Nobody knows how many of the people put in this revolting modern day concentration camp really were a threat to us, but it's a pretty good bet that some were and some weren't. You can't claim to occupy the moral high ground when you torture people held without trial and you can't  call your country the land of the free either when freedom can be taken away on a whim, not even if bizarrely you rename chips Freedom Fries. Obama was unable to deliver fully on his promise to close it because of the way the American political system works, and with the Orange Buffoon in charge it isn't going to happen any time soon. We will all pay the price.

Christ Rick, for once I wholly agree with something you've said. You've brought out the fucking pussy in me.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Thats along the lines of saying all jails are basically the Universities of Crime, however I do agree to an extent.... they should just shoot the fuckers in the first place.

18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Thats along the lines of saying all jails are basically the Universities of Crime, however I do agree to an extent.... they should just shoot the fuckers in the first place.

Arkham Asylum has a lot to answer for. When will the pinkos realise that rehabilitation doesn't work.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

I agree with you ding, however, the enrichment of the marine ecosystem would be a positive side effect of my preferred method of these cunts disposal. 

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree with you ding, however, the enrichment of the marine ecosystem would be a positive side effect of my preferred method of these cunts disposal. 

That depends on how much avgas is wasted flying them up there... got to balance things out.

You could always just push them off the nearest cliff into the sea, I believe the Germans and Greeks managed to perfect this method once upon a time?