CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WAYNE SHAW

Guest 'eavensabove

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You're being discriminatory against obese people, Rick. I'm sure your fellow BBC-watching, Guardian-reading, hairy, lesbian, pro-immigration, pro-Blair, anti-Trump, BO-infused, feminist, misandrist, do-gooding enthusiasts will be almost as disappointed as me. Shame on you, bigot. 

Feeling better now?

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

And what a pair of cunts they were. We got the eeh bah gum yorkshurr tha knows proto chuckle brother coupled with the sneering upper middle class twat with the MSc in condescending guff.

It got better though, later on we had Cheryl Baker, blonde, good looking, curvaceous, and thick as shit. The perfect woman.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It got better though, later on we had Cheryl Baker, blonde, good looking, curvaceous, and thick as shit. The perfect woman.

The perfect woman would have 5 cunts around her waist and ones in both hands and both feet Authoritah. That way, if she tried to attack you, she'd be fucked

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

The perfect woman would have 5 cunts around her waist and ones in both hands and both feet Authoritah. That way, if she tried to attack you, she'd be fucked

Ratty, if a mental health professional ever tried to psychoanalyse you they would end up a dribbling mess, confined to a padded cell in the bowels of a very secure institution.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Watching pie-munching Shaw, stuffing his bulk with a pie, reminds yet again just how gross ALL fatties are. The cunt should not only be banned/fined by the F.A. but rendered down  simply for being a blubberous greedy fucker. A slice of orange at half-time is more than enough, and should suffice.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/590484/wayne-shaw-sutton-united-pie-eating-goalie-resignation-petition-to-save-job

Rendered down and burned in a power station... whose was that favourite phrase?

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I believe he's started a sponsorship war between Burger King and Greggs. 

I would have thought any connection between Greggs and Football coaches would be a bit touchy at the moment...