CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sort your fucking acts out #2

Stubby Pecker

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That would cost him a rum and coke and a packet of  planters dry roasted where I come from.

I remember sitting in the Roman Bath pub in York in the early 80s. Four of us opened a bag of them stinky cunts at the same time and the stench was so bad we all thought it was coming from the toilets. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I remember sitting in the Roman Bath pub in York in the early 80s. Four of us opened a bag of them stinky cunts at the same time and the stench was so bad we all thought it was coming from the toilets. 

Scampi fries have a most disgusting fake fishy smell bit like punkape's breath.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That would cost him a rum and coke and a packet of  planters dry roasted where I come from.

Fucking hell your expensive.

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Scampi fries have a most disgusting fake fishy smell bit like punkape's breath.

Much the same as Roop Scratchlings then?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, deebom said:

You lot are the biggest bunch of gayers on the fucking planet. You take this shit far too fucking seriously you cunts.

Are you not serious then, seriously speaking?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

How'd you know what Punkers breath smells like?

It was stated on the public record during his divorce from his husband. Grounds for seperation.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Yeah, sorry about that Gobbie, had a bad pint....

On 30/03/2017 at 1:25 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Can't we all just get along ..there's beardys n man buns Walkin around with impuginity

Panzerknacker 

...says the person who seems to have created more enemies than friends during the past couple of weeks. You're full of shit, Pansy, and cracks are starting to appear in your posts.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

...says the person who seems to have created more enemies than friends during the past couple of weeks. You're full of shit, Pansy, and cracks are starting to appear in your posts.

You've far too much time on yer paws wuggy baby. .take a walk. .enjoy the day drink wine eat cheese. .absorb the beautyness of the world

Panzerknacker 

25 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You've far too much time on yer paws wuggy baby. .take a walk. .enjoy the day drink wine eat cheese. .absorb the beautyness of the world

Panzerknacker 

It's a deal – as long as you promise to enroll on a GCSE English class for cantankerous old farts.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

It's a deal – as long as you promise to enroll on a GCSE English class for cantankerous old farts.

Fuck knows where he learned his English from, though I'd hazard at a guess that it was from the walls his local Public Gents. It must be difficult to read and to absorb whilst upside down and being hammered.