CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boxing cunts

Stubby Pecker

So it's all for slagging each other off before the fight, threatening to glass or have your opponent shot then when it's over and the best mans obviously won it all kissing and cuddling like some gay footballists but sweaty and half naked with it.

Surely a fight to the death would be a much better spectacle?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Ever since Brexit, I've learned to expect the unexpected. 

It's only a matter of time before we have a new member along the lines of "I know that Welsh JazzApe"

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Ever since Brexit, I've learned to expect the unexpected. 

It's only a matter of time before we have a new member along the lines of "I know that Welsh JazzApe"

I thought we had?

6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Poor Jeffrey....

Both are gargantuan sadists, each at opposing ends of the cunt spectrum. That said, in Tony's defence, he has surprisingly never been in prison, while Jeffrey, for all his psychotic lies and deceit, doesn't have to live with the guilt of around 1m deaths that could have been avoided.

Guest nobgobbler

I'm in favour of the fight to the death method where the winner is thrown to the lions. Them Romans knew how to make good telly. Who's up next? You decide.

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I'm in favour of the fight to the death method where the winner is thrown to the lions. Them Romans knew how to make good telly. Who's up next? You decide.

The short arsed ginger headed cunt Mick Hucknall and that fucking hat wearing arse bandit pikey cunt boy fucking George.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Chris Evans, Ant & Dec and Robbie Williams vs a giant murderous wood chipper robot programmed by nazis. That'll make good sat night ITV viewing.

Fuck the nazis, sell tickets for the opportunity to control the robot, you'd make fucking millions!

Right, I'm trademarking that one....

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So it's all for slagging each other off before the fight, threatening to glass or have your opponent shot then when it's over and the best mans obviously won it all kissing and cuddling like some gay footballists but sweaty and half naked with it.

Don't blame the boxers as much as I do the promoters,that cunt Eddie Hearn is a bigger cunt than his dad,believe me that is not an easy thing to be. Frank Warren was another arsehole,shame Terry Marsh wasn't as good a shot as he was a boxer 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Neil said:

Don't blame the boxers as much as I do the promoters,that cunt Eddie Hearn is a bigger cunt than his dad,believe me that is not an easy thing to be. Frank Warren was another arsehole,shame Terry Marsh wasn't as good a shot as he was a boxer 

Fair point. I note you failed to mention the Maloney character. What are your views on 'it'?

44 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fair point. I note you failed to mention the Maloney character. What are your views on 'it'?

I think he's probably taken too many poundings in the ring

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can imagine it if tv was around then. Introduced by Bruceus Forsythius

Andromeda Redfernacus, give us a twirl.

On 05/03/2017 at 7:53 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Isn't David Hay brain dead anyway?   He sounds it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/5/2017 at 4:00 PM, Neil said:

I think he's probably taken too many poundings in the ring

He's not asking about Frank or Punkape, Neil.  

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:53 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Its A Knockout, was a cunt, and its presenter was a kid-fiddler.

Boxing is for nutters, and it does nothing apart from making the promoters rich. Bung them into the ring and let them fight for their cash.

On 05/03/2017 at 8:15 AM, Wolfie said:

Tony Blair vs Jeffrey Archer, in a cage with rusty forks laden with bird flu strain.

Can I add....that they have to fight balancing on a 3 inch wide beam placed over a boiling bath of chip fat that will fry them instantaneously with the remains of the vanquished being put on sale in the local chip shop as scraps and bits with every order.  The winner going on down the road to take on the broken bollock challenge..... carrying a live bomb with hair trigger 1 mile down a bumpy road in a hurry, sliding face down in shit under 20m of razor wire, swinging on a rope over a shark pool, balancing on a series of sword blades with bare feet, only to be repeatedly punched in the face by Steve Austin until pronounced dead as a reward for getting that far. ........ I'd watch.