CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Caravan owners.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking narwhal toucher.

Now, that's an Old Norse nár ‘corpse’ vocation that is spiralling towards decline. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Appropriate for Ratty and his fruit theme. The skin of a Narwhal is the only natural source of vitamin C available to arctic dwellers.

... and the elongated tusk is an Inuit's butt plug.   

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Appropriate for Ratty and his fruit theme. The skin of a Narwhal is the only natural source of vitamin C available to arctic dwellers.

So any truck driver has to buy Narwhal burgers to get vitamin C? Fuckin stupid that. Anyway, my Aunty Vi said that if Reggie Kray had been black, they were going to call him Reggae instead. Ronnie would have been Umbongo Kray

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Narwhals give me the horn, but perhaps you're more of a beluga man.

Your sexuality appears to be questionable. From Abbot's minge to a grampus in less than 24hrs??? 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

So any truck driver has to buy Narwhal burgers to get vitamin C? Fuckin stupid that. Anyway, my Aunty Vi said that if Reggie Kray had been black, they were going to call him Reggae instead. Ronnie would have been Umbongo Kray

Narwhal caravan owners are Flukes of Hazard, however I digress and wish to remain on topic, which reminds me of a sea scout camp/caravan park near the coast where the Narwhals were so friendly that they swam to shore every night for dinner. The public address system would announce:

"Dinner! For all in tents and porpoises"

28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Ronnie wouldn't have minded if they drank him in the Congo.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Any advice for a newer post-Jazz member? If there's going to be a breakdown I want to witness it in it's full splendour so what would be the best way to go about this?

There's no real way to predict what'll set him off - he's complex. Well, as complex as anyone can be who's basically a fucking idiot. However, the signs of instability are starting to show, so it's only a matter of time. He's actively ignoring anything I post about him - determined not to retaliate. But this won't last, and he'll be calling me a Bozo soon enough. It's such a shame Decipus or Dickipus (his pet names for his nemesis) isn't able to be here, although I'm sure he's watching developments with interest from his prison cell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape said:

There's no real way to predict what'll set him off - he's complex. Well, as complex as anyone can be who's basically a fucking idiot. However, the signs of instability are starting to show, so it's only a matter of time. He's actively ignoring anything I post about him - determined not to retaliate. But this won't last, and he'll be calling me a Bozo soon enough. It's such a shame Decipus or Dickipus (his pet names for his nemesis) isn't able to be here, although I'm sure he's watching developments with interest from his prison cell.

Enough.

Guest Manky

There is an up and coming English film director, he wishes to be referred to as NW. He does a fine expose of the cuntishness of caravanneers in 'Sightseers' I would heartily recommend it.

Take Towyn. Please, just take Towyn. Every August bank holiday, a high tide piles all the caravans neatly up 2 miles inland. And the thick fucks all come back 12 months later expecting a different outcome.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Enough.

Why? 

He throws retarded shit around at everyone, turns 90% of noms into some shit slanging match not even fit for a school playground, yet no-one is allowed to take the piss out of him?

Has he got some kind of protection halo wrapped around him?   Or should I ask how much has he just donated?

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Enough.

He did burn a lot of bridges on his way out, an awful lot, and a few more getting there, The cunt even had the temerity to put me in a fucking Jib Jab which I'd present in evidence if some Admin from days gone by hadn't gone and deleted them all.

Sauce for the goose...

PS Jazz, you don't still have the link do you, for old time's sake?