CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Golf

Stubby Pecker

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All members of ISIS report directly to the Ryder cup with an AK, 1000 rounds, grenades, 100ml each of novichok, anthrax and Ebola. If you dress like an utter cunt in slacks and a pastel polo shirt (raid franks wardrobe first) you won't be noticed.

I tried golf once, the instructor told me I would need to spend money on a decent driver. I told him to fuck off, those little electric carts only have 2 pedals and and a steering wheel, any cunt can drive one.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I tried golf once, the instructor told me I would need to spend money on a decent driver. I told him to fuck off, those little electric carts only have 2 pedals and and a steering wheel, any cunt can drive one.

Have you been in the rough again. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Correct.

I regard the Ryder Cup and all professional golf with disdain.

Most professional golfers are peasants.

Peasant. 

On 3/15/2017 at 1:05 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Why do you need so many fucking clubs anyway?  I'd only need one; that huge bulbous fuck off one that hits the ball a long way.  And that's just to twat the first cunt who came up to me to tell me that ladies aren't allowed in their club and to give the club captains car a make-over. 

Presumably you don’t believe in Ladies only clubs of any sort either ?

On 3/15/2017 at 1:10 AM, Gong Farmer said:

When I was a kid we used to break into the local park in the dead of night and shit in the putting green holes. The fun part was going to the park during the day to watch the 'putters' retrieve the balls from the very same holes we'd shat in the night before.

Presumably you did the same thing at you local working men’s club in the pockets of the billiard table.

lol.

Oik.

2 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Presumably you don’t believe in Ladies only clubs of any sort either ?

Shouldn't worry about ladies only clubs for gypo, punkers; the smeg and wart covered tiny set of cock and balls between his legs will exclude him from the ladies greens, least he goes in drag

lol

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shouldn't worry about ladies only clubs for gypo, punkers; the smeg and wart covered tiny set of cock and balls between his legs will exclude him from the ladies greens, least he goes in drag

lol

See the source image

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

That’s Rodney Dangerfield.....

lol.

He’s Jewish he would never have got into my club.

No gypos either.

lol.

You quoted Gongers from a year old post, the only iron in your club is YOU, most of the wood is in your trousers as you wander through the men's change room.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Lord Punkape said:

You would attempt to dig up burrowing animals for your dogging events....

If you happen to turn up, digging wouldn't be necessary.  You just set a pair of your knickers at the entrance of their den, and they'll either run out gasping for fresh air, or they'll think it's a festering carcass to roll in.  Pen can tell you about that.  

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 3/14/2017 at 10:00 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Cuntish game for boring cunts. It's not a sport if you wear an ironed shirt and slacks with a nice crease down the leg or have to exert zero physical energy. Shouldn't be in the Olympics along with other 'sports' and those that already have their showcase events like tennis and kiss tag. The Ryder cup is wank, even the spectators are plebs. Any able bodied human under 65 who takes it up should be soundly thrashed and forced into ultra marathons, iron man and that skiing thing they do where they carry a fucking gun. All golf courses should be turned into nature reserves with the rotting corpses of the geriatric former occupants feeding the ecosystem. 

I'm with you Stubby. As if the pampered, professional, millionaire playboys aren't bad enough it's the 'corporate' cunts who do anything to bunk off work to play are thr worst offenders. All gob and arselicking this game is.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

“Hey Wang, don’t tell them you’re Jewish, I think this club is restricted!”

I’ll give the Jews one thing, they don’t mind taking the piss.

There's a jewish pub in my manor. The Kosher Horses. 

On 3/14/2017 at 10:00 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Cuntish game for boring cunts. It's not a sport if you wear an ironed shirt and slacks with a nice crease down the leg or have to exert zero physical energy. Shouldn't be in the Olympics along with other 'sports' and those that already have their showcase events like tennis and kiss tag. The Ryder cup is wank, even the spectators are plebs. Any able bodied human under 65 who takes it up should be soundly thrashed and forced into ultra marathons, iron man and that skiing thing they do where they carry a fucking gun. All golf courses should be turned into nature reserves with the rotting corpses of the geriatric former occupants feeding the ecosystem. 

Golf is a fucking ridiculous game, that is played by utter cunts who go around damaging sexy French women who get blinded for life just because they are in the Ryder Cup crowd.   Fucking animals.   If this was football, the game would be banned instantly.  All events would have to become all seater,  controlled environments, with protective armed plated glass around the pitch, no players would be able to kick the ball hard, and the laws would be a red card if it went over head height.  The Alan Ahearer cunt law would no doubt kick in and anyone heading the ball would be rushed to hospital for an MRI scan.

However,  golf is immune from all of the above and yet more people have to go to hospital due to golf injuries than the battle for Mosul.   I was shocked to listen to talk sport yesterday when the statistic was announce that in the ..UK only ...over 12,000 hospital injuries are reported due to golf accidents.   Fucking hell do they used AK47s out on the course these days?    This figure is down to golf cunts not shouting 4 , Golf cunts shouting 4 and the receiving end cunt getting hit anyway, golf cunts teeing off and hooking it into their mates, golf cunts losing grip of their bats and hitting their mates, golf cunts swinging their bats and their cunt mate standing to close behind them and getting a 5 wood in the chopper, finally the biggest injury is eye injury where the golf cunts jumper and slacks are so shit they blind anyone who looks at them.  Fucking Pringle wearing cunts.

35 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Golf is a fucking ridiculous game, that is played by utter cunts who go around damaging sexy French women who get blinded for life just because they are in the Ryder Cup crowd.   Fucking animals.   If this was football, the game would be banned instantly.  All events would have to become all seater,  controlled environments, with protective armed plated glass around the pitch, no players would be able to kick the ball hard, and the laws would be a red card if it went over head height.  The Alan Ahearer cunt law would no doubt kick in and anyone heading the ball would be rushed to hospital for an MRI scan.

However,  golf is immune from all of the above and yet more people have to go to hospital due to golf injuries than the battle for Mosul.   I was shocked to listen to talk sport yesterday when the statistic was announce that in the ..UK only ...over 12,000 hospital injuries are reported due to golf accidents.   Fucking hell do they used AK47s out on the course these days?    This figure is down to golf cunts not shouting 4 , Golf cunts shouting 4 and the receiving end cunt getting hit anyway, golf cunts teeing off and hooking it into their mates, golf cunts losing grip of their bats and hitting their mates, golf cunts swinging their bats and their cunt mate standing to close behind them and getting a 5 wood in the chopper, finally the biggest injury is eye injury where the golf cunts jumper and slacks are so shit they blind anyone who looks at them.  Fucking Pringle wearing cunts.

Nobody wears Pringle crap at my club.

Incidently you wouldn’t get into my club because you’re socially inappropriate.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Nobody wears Pringle crap at my club.

Incidently you wouldn’t get into my club because you’re socially inappropriate.

If what I've heard is true, all they wear at your club are micro knickers and a generous coating of KY