CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any Documentary Narrated By An American

Ape™️

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You minx, you know I've got a soft spot for Destiny Angel.

I always wanted to know what Mr Ron looked like!

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course not. I rarely fancy a Chinese and usually opt for a chicken madras and pilau rice with a Bombay aloo and keema naan, and other types of proper English food, like korma.

I often fancy a lamb passanda. Or Jon Bon Jovi.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Kormas are for poofs, Madras and above only, Phaal for real men... and yes, it's British...

Yes yes, we know that only northerners are real men. I bet that your sperms are so powerful that if you have a wank there's a kid growing out of the duvet in the morning.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes yes, we know that only northerners are real men. I bet that your sperms are so powerful that if you have a wank there's a kid growing out of the duvet in the morning.

He ejaculates at over 1000 bar. Now that's knocking the back out of her.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
44 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

On topic, I know it's a bit late in the thread for this but Morgan Freeman is OK narrating things, he has a relaxed voice.

3 pages in and you want to bring it back on topic? Good luck with that then.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Kids? Beds? You calling me a.... ah.. nevemind you're not Decs are you...

2 hours ago, Ape said:

He ejaculates at over 1000 bar. Now that's knocking the back out of her.

That's assuming I went in from the front....

50 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Kids? Beds? You calling me a.... ah.. nevemind you're not Decs are you...

That's assuming I went in from the front....

No I'm not Decs, I did once visit Norwich on a school trip, they took us to a mustard shop and a cathedral. Surprisingly I have never felt the need to return, the excitement was underwhelming.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had a phaal when I was drunk once.  Broke wind and set my knickers alight. My stomach didn't recover for days. 

It must have been a real one then, if your knickers don't spontaneously combust, you've been conned with a vindaloo instead.

Guest Gong Farmer
11 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

There's no proof that it's impossible to travel faster than the speed of light. There is just no proof that it is. Yet. To be able to prove it we would first have to achieve it and unless we develop the technology to create a time machine which is unlikely, the only option is to go out into space and put the space time continuum wormhole leap theory into practice. And that isn't going to happen any time soon. Call me cynical but I don't believe any astrocunt got as far as the moon. Jules Verne was cunt. 

I agree. There's no incentive to develop faster than light and time travel because it's too expensive and pointless to throw money at. It's business that ultimately gets technologies up and running and available to the public for mass consumption after the initial stages by government and universities recherche laboratories. so none of that will ever come to fruition. The only reason we haven't been back to the Moon is because it's a pointless waste of money that will never turn a profit for business, if it could turn a profit for business we'd have bases on the Moon now, we haven't because it's just too expensive to put out to private tender. So no faster that light space ships, no time machines and no fortnight's holidays on the Moon...... ever.

20 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I agree. There's no incentive to develop faster than light and time travel because it's too expensive and pointless to throw money at. It's business that ultimately gets technologies up and running and available to the public for mass consumption after the initial stages by government and universities recherche laboratories. so none of that will ever come to fruition. The only reason we haven't been back to the Moon is because it's a pointless waste of money that will never turn a profit for business, if it could turn a profit for business we'd have bases on the Moon now, we haven't because it's just too expensive to put out to private tender. So no faster that light space ships, no time machines and no fortnight's holidays on the Moon...... ever.

All this talk about the speed of light, what about the speed of dark? 

11 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

There's no proof that it's impossible to travel faster than the speed of light. There is just no proof that it is. Yet. To be able to prove it we would first have to achieve it and unless we develop the technology to create a time machine which is unlikely, the only option is to go out into space and put the space time continuum wormhole leap theory into practice. And that isn't going to happen any time soon. Call me cynical but I don't believe any astrocunt got as far as the moon. Jules Verne was cunt. 

The Welsh, Nigerians and Panzerknacker aside, we are unquestionably an immensely intelligent species – one which has built apparatus enabling manned spaceships to travel to the Moon and back just some 60 years after the Wright Brothers’ wooden aeroplane flew all of 40-50ft mid-air. Providing we don't destroy one another first, try and imagine the possibilities in a mere 100 years. When our scarce resources run out, we will be forced to evolve space travel technology.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The Welsh, Nigerians and Panzerknacker aside, we are unquestionably an immensely intelligent species – one which has built apparatus enabling manned spaceships to travel to the Moon and back just some 60 years after the Wright Brothers’ wooden aeroplane flew all of 40-50ft mid-air. Providing we don't destroy one another first, try and imagine the possibilities in a mere 100 years. When our scarce resources run out, we will be forced to evolve space travel technology.

Who's the we? If space travel ever becomes the norm it will only ever become the norm for the wealthy elites. Space travel will only ever be for the chosen few that can either afford it or have a credible reason to be able to do it. A sad fact but true.

8 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Who's the we? If space travel ever becomes the norm it will only ever become the norm for the wealthy elites. Space travel will only ever be for the chosen few that can either afford it or have a credible reason to be able to do it. A sad fact but true.

Would you like to colonise a planet with the likes of the Beckhams and Bono? No; neither would I. 

21 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Perhaps at first, but this will most likely change. For example, to own a car in the 1950s was prestigious and only wealthy people could afford to travel this way. Not so now. Without wishing to sound cynical, an uncontrollable population and scarcity of resources will bring about famine, and then war. The wealthy will travel by spacecraft to colonise Earth-like planets (which we are discovering now with great aplomb), and others will eventually follow suit. 

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Would you like to colonise a planet with the likes of the Beckhams and Bono? No; neither would I. 

You didn't wait for my answer..... No I fucking well wouldn't either. I couldn't spend more than five minutes with that sour faced strumpet and it's foggy brained shitwit hubby.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps at first, but this will most likely change. For example, to own a car in the 1950s was prestigious only something wealthy people could afford to do. Not so now, and in a very short amount of time. Without wishing to sound cynical, an uncontrollable population and scarcity of resources will bring about famine, and then war. The wealthy will travel by space to colonise Earth-like planets (which we are discovering now with great aplomb), and the others will eventually follow suit. 

I think you're right to a point but it will be a special genetically modified breed of super humans that will sent off the colonize other prospective planets. The genetically modified super humans will be as different us as we are to Chimps or at least as we are to the Neanderthals. At present we  are physically inept and an incapable at prolonged space travel so a modified version of us will have to be created to be able to achieve it, at which point we'll probably be so abstractly different that it's doubtful that we could even call ourselves Homo Sapians any more.