CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clergy cunt Jeffrey John

Earl of Punkape

Jeffrey John, a senior Anglican clergyman, has accused the Church in Wales of homophobia, claiming he was rejected for appointment as bishop of Llandaff after objections to his sexuality were raised......and quite rightly so.

Jeffrey John,the Dean of St Albans Cathedral, has said he was told that bishops considering the appointment “were ‘just too exhausted’ to deal with the problems they believed my appointment would cause”. This, he said, “is not a moral or legal basis on which to exclude me”.

The Dean claims he is in a celibate relationship with another man but is also in a civil partnership with the cunt. Bizarre indeed. Christian teaching is perfectly clear on gay relationships whether sex is taking place or not. It's easy for this smarmy bender to say he's celibate to further his pursuit of a Bishopric whilst bumming his partner in the Vestry.

The Church of England is a sorry,confused mess these says with ever dwindling congregations and disgraceful benders like Jeffrey   John dragging it further into the poo-hole.

These cunts need to be defrocked and ejected from all Church positions so the Church can get its moral integrity back.

• Like 1

Jeffrey John, a senior Anglican clergyman, has accused the Church in Wales of homophobia, claiming he was rejected for appointment as bishop of Llandaff after objections to his sexuality were raised......and quite rightly so.

Jeffrey John,the Dean of St Albans Cathedral, has said he was told that bishops considering the appointment “were ‘just too exhausted’ to deal with the problems they believed my appointment would cause”. This, he said, “is not a moral or legal basis on which to exclude me”.

The Dean claims he is in a celibate relationship with another man but is also in a civil partnership with the cunt. Bizarre indeed. Christian teaching is perfectly clear on gay relationships whether sex is taking place or not. It's easy for this smarmy bender to say he's celibate to further his pursuit of a Bishopric whilst bumming his partner in the Vestry.

The Church of England is a sorry,confused mess these says with ever dwindling congregations and disgraceful benders like Jeffrey John dragging it further into the poo-hole.

These cunts need to be defrocked and ejected from all Church positions so the Church can get its moral integrity back.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

The Church of England is a sorry,confused mess these says with ever dwindling congregations and disgraceful benders like Jeffrey   John dragging it further into the poo-hole.

Evening Punkers, good to see you out again. 

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I appear to have double nominationated the same topic in my eagerness to post.

I hope you are well...

Fuck off as well.

Oh well, even a repeat of one of your shitty noms is infinitely better than that Flid Panzerknackers "Cloud" bollocks. Fuck off. 

Guest Ollyboro

Don't  allow 2 blokes being in a celibate relationship to upset you, Spunkers. Not all blokes feel the need to bum each other. Indeed, one of Britain's most famous Christians (and 100% non-nonce)  -Sir Cliff no less - has been in a celibate relationship with an ex-priest for years, with no evidence of shit tide marks on either of their cocks or arms.

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Don't  allow 2 blokes being in a celibate relationship to upset you, Spunkers. Not all blokes feel the need to bum each other. Indeed, one of Britain's most famous Christians (and 100% non-nonce)  -Sir Cliff no less - has been in a celibate relationship with an ex-priest for years, with no evidence of shit tide marks on either of their cocks or arms.

Yeah, but what about their ankles?

Guest Ollyboro
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Yeah, but what about their ankles?

You know what they say about religious poofs like Spunkers. Give them an inch and they'll take a foot.

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Oh dear........is anyone else banned ? I was again the victim of a disgraceful miscarriage of justice.....

You were the result of a miscarriage.

11 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Cliff Richard is a disgrace and his music is an abomination.

2 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

You were the result of a miscarriage.

Careful now, Olly, you can't go making reference to fictitious characters' fictitious mothers' fictitious medical histories. Ask me how I know.

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Careful now, Olly, you can't go making reference to fictitious characters' fictitious mothers' fictitious medical histories. Ask me how I know.

Were you put in the fictitious slammer for making reference to a fictitious character's fictitious mother's fictitious medical history, due to the fictitious nature of the Corner's rules by any chance?

Guest Ollyboro
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

What about Jeffrey John ?

You should condemn his behaviour...... perhaps you condone it ?

lol..

You're blatantly attempting to groom Baws. He's not one of you.

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What about Jeffrey John ?

Not only does he believe in a fictitious sky fairy, he has dedicated his life and career to it. Nothing – literally nothing – else about such a sad, deluded cunt would surprise me.

24 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Were you put in the fictitious slammer for making reference to a fictitious character's fictitious mother's fictitious medical history, due to the fictitious nature of the Corner's rules by any chance?

fDbBBXm.gif

Guest DingTheRioja
37 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

That sounds like a likely story...

Anyway, the church being homophobic? How, with all those choirboy fiddlers?  That's like comparing Katie Price to a nun, and in Wales of all places..