CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

The onus in a British Court of Law  is for the prosecution to prove guilt, not for the defendant to prove innocence. If you think you could make a charge of conspiracy stick because someone attended a Mosque therefore they must have been conspiring to bomb people feel free to knock yourself out.

Let's go with your "solution" to close all Mosques. Do you think the people who once attended them will simply stop meeting up? No of course they wont, except you wont know where they are meeting now, but you will know that they now have a grievance because you closed their Mosque down for no good reason. A number of regimes around the world have tried to oppress religions and it has never worked in the long term.

What bollox... It is for a Jury to decide innocence or guilt. 

For you to say that there is no good reason to close down Mosques, is an insult not only to yourself, but also to all those that have been killed these past few weeks. What if they were Crack Dens? Mosques, are the scum of this country. To fuck with the rest of the world. We've our own fucking battle to deal with... I'd wager the Mushies were whooping and punching the air behind the closed doors and the sanctuary of 99% of all Mosques throughout England. 

It is not only the Mosques that need to be closed down (immediately) the Burka should be banned outright too, before then fucking-off each and every Muslin cunt that lives here. Period. Every last one of them, and by force if necessary. It's high-time we showed these fucking Regimes of yours who we are, what we are and what we think the fuck of them. Fart-arsing around (like you would have it) is well past its sell by date. 

Guest Ollyboro
13 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

The onus in a British Court of Law  is for the prosecution to prove guilt, not for the defendant to prove innocence. 

The naive words of somebody who's never been prosecuted for speeding by the Norwich fucking constabulary. I'm sorry, but a photo of the back of the van that I usually drove does not constitute evidence that I was actually driving it. So, I was expected to take 2 days off work, drive 250 miles to Norwich - a place I wouldn't fucking drive 250 metres to -  then pay for a fucking hotel, to provide evidence that it might not have been me driving the vehicle a full 3 months after the offence took place. After having driven thousands of miles in the meantime and been a passenger in the van for hundreds of miles in the meantime.  Bollocks to that. My mate who knows somecunt who's used the Citizens Advice Bureau reckons my excuse that I was interfering with myself outside a gymkhana at the time just wouldn't wash.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

The naive words of somebody who's never been prosecuted for speeding by the Norwich fucking constabulary. I'm sorry, but a photo of the back of the van that I usually drove does not constitute evidence that I was actually driving it. So, I was expected to take 2 days off work, drive 250 miles to Norwich - a place I wouldn't fucking drive 250 metres to -  then pay for a fucking hotel, to provide evidence that it might not have been me driving the vehicle a full 3 months after the offence took place. After having driven thousands of miles in the meantime and been a passenger in the van for hundreds of miles in the meantime.  Bollocks to that. My mate who knows somecunt who's used the Citizens Advice Bureau reckons my excuse that I was interfering with myself outside a gymkhana at the time just wouldn't wash.

IOU a dozen likes.

16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

He has fucked off Edward.  Couldn't or wouldn't answer the question. Rick IS Amber Rudd, and I demand my 10€

He played a cheap shot on sympathy or empathy then fucked off, because that is a more important point than the actual issue.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Bollocks. If they want a place in this country then they need to provide proof that they aren't radicalising people. It's as simple as that and as long as they continue to hide behind our PC government in order to avoid having to do this then they are going to suffer the consequences at the hands of thugs. When their faith has time and again been proven to be the basis for countless terrorist attacks they don't get the option to stand by quietly.

The only reason it would be impossible for a mosque to show that it isn't radicalising people is if that mosque considers itself above the law of its county and refuses to be surveyed by police.

It's all well and good using your fancy speak, but the wankers who are going to start beating the shit out of brown people whether they be Sikh, Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Atheist or whatever the fuck else don't really ponder the small print before they start cracking skulls, especially when it looks more and more likely that they're being played by fools by an uninterested government and a smug religion that goes entirely against everything they've been brought up to believe at times.

You are a very fucking stupid smart person sometimes, Roops...

Hmm...I have to say that this very fucking stupid smart person is not aware of any mosque refusing police surveillance for the wholly unreasonable reason that that the police haven't asked them. Such monitoring would serve no purpose in any case. For all the recent discourse of mainstream Muslim not taking responsibility its worth noting that the police were tipped off about the perpetrators of the last 3 Islamist attacks. The majority of the tip offs came from the Muslim community including relatives.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He played a cheap shot on sympathy or empathy then fucked off, because that is a more important point than the actual issue.

No change there then.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm...I have to say that this very fucking stupid smart person is not aware of any mosque refusing police surveillance for the wholly unreasonable reason that that the police haven't asked them. Such monitoring would serve no purpose in any case. For all the recent discourse of mainstream Muslim not taking responsibility its worth noting that the police were tipped off about the perpetrators of the last 3 Islamist attacks. The majority of the tip offs came from the Muslim community including relatives.

What would You do, or how would You address the situation then?  

Guest Ollyboro
18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think we need to rethink our idea of what a mosque is. I was recently told that there are 400+ mosques in Middlesbrough, a small town with a Muslim population of.....at a guess....fewer than 5%. In other words: the vast majority of these mosques aren't big buildings that look like mosques. They're somecunt's terraced house. And I rather suspect that it's in these small houses - and online - that most of the radicalisation takes place. So spying on a big old mosque would achieve fuck all. 

Guest deebom

Here's my 2p.

The fucking Govt, both previous Labour wankers and the current Tory bastards, alongside the fucking shitcunt Imams in their untouchable holy buildings have succeeded in creating the terrorist threat they've been banging on about for the last 20 years.

The Muslim general council (Or whatever they're called.) of course issued the usual statement claiming that these terrorists are not Muslims, this wasn't done in the name of Islam ect...

In my humble opinion, they can fuck off, until the day they publicly state that no British Mosques will be accepting funding from the Saudis.That's the first major step these cunts need to make.

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

They could make a start by raiding anybody who has purchased an ISIS flag and the stockists of. 

There was a guy last year If I remember rightly walked through London past Parliament with what looked like an ISIS flag on a tee shirt, and got loads of verbal, someone near beat him up and it was one eagle eyed member of the public pointed out the inner circle writing was made up of dildos.

Wouldn't mind one of them.

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This shit between you and RK is very reminiscent of you and Decs slogging it out a while back. As you were both intransigent cunts, the only thing you achieved was to bore others completely shitless. PLEASE, give it a rest

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fair enough, I concede. I lack the mental capacity to continue this argument.

Mmm... now spit on me.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

This shit between you and RK is very reminiscent of you and Decs slogging it out a while back. As you were both intransigent cunts, the only thing you achieved was to bore others completely shitless. PLEASE, give it a rest

Done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

The onus in a British Court of Law  is for the prosecution to prove guilt, not for the defendant to prove innocence. If you think you could make a charge of conspiracy stick because someone attended a Mosque therefore they must have been conspiring to bomb people feel free to knock yourself out.

Let's go with your "solution" to close all Mosques. Do you think the people who once attended them will simply stop meeting up? No of course they wont, except you wont know where they are meeting now, but you will know that they now have a grievance because you closed their Mosque down for no good reason. A number of regimes around the world have tried to oppress religions and it has never worked in the long term.

Yes, an incontrovertible fact. So we have to think differently as I have said previously re violence, attacking mosques, internment etc is futile.

The practices of this religion have to be targeted instead. We live in an ever more gender equal society. Muslim practices effectively discriminate against these laws, unhealthy percentages of women are unemployed, unable to speak English and are effectively kept in servitude. Not to mention the barbarism of FGM practiced by many people from Sub Saharan countries. As I repeatedly state, we have the laws to deal with these people, but we simply do not have the political will to deal with them.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Yes, an incontrovertible fact. So we have to think differently as I have said previously re violence, attacking mosques, internment etc is futile.

The practices of this religion have to be targeted instead. We live in an ever more gender equal society. Muslim practices effectively discriminate against these laws, unhealthy percentages of women are unemployed, unable to speak English and are effectively kept in servitude. Not to mention the barbarism of FGM practiced by many people from Sub Saharan countries. As I repeatedly state, we have the laws to deal with these people, but we simply do not have the political will to deal with them.

Very true. Proper, I am  sorry about my 'Platypus' attempt at humour earlier, I am pissed.  Mind you, I have never been that pissed as to end up in Essex.

Guest Snatch
9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I repeatedly state, we have the laws to deal with these people, but we simply do not have the political will to deal with them.

And who are they up against if they do deal with them?

Guest Ollyboro
10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I combine my roomy dishdash with a sporran. The former easily conceals an AK47, whilst the latter keeps my post jihadal wine gums free from fluff

I smoked some AK-47 just the other night, JT!! (I smoked it after sundown to show respect to Ramadan - whoever he is). Anyhow, I'm about to try some Amnesia. Fingers crossed it doesn't make me a paranoid schizophrenic. Because I couldn't stand talking about myself behind my back.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I smoked some AK-47 just the other night, JT!! (I smoked it after sundown to show respect to Ramadan - whoever he is). Anyhow, I'm about to try some Amnesia. Fingers crossed it doesn't make me a paranoid schizophrenic. Because I couldn't stand talking about myself behind my back.

I am currently enjoying a lemon haze/white widow cross. Lovely sweet after taste, heady buzz and pain killing too.