CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stanstead airport security staff

Cap'n Cunt

Eight Black Lives Matter spacktivists chained themselves chained themselves to a tripod at Stanstead to prevent a 'mass deportation' flight carrying eight (yes, 8 is, apparently, a 'mass' now) failed asylum seekers back to Nigeria and Ghana. Thankfully, the security staff only took a few hours to get rid of these utter fucking wankers. A few hours?? Pour petrol over the sad cunts and set them on fire, give em a fucking good kicking, or drive a plane over them. For fuck's sake, if a spactivist chained himself to my front gate, I'd have the cunt dismembered and in a bin bag within minutes. Soft cunts.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Eight Black Lives Matter spacktivists chained themselves chained themselves to a tripod at Stanstead to prevent a 'mass deportation' flight carrying eight (yes, 8 is, apparently, a 'mass' now) failed asylum seekers back to Nigeria and Ghana. Thankfully, the security staff only took a few hours to get rid of these utter fucking wankers. A few hours?? Pour petrol over the sad cunts and set them on fire, give em a fucking good kicking, or drive a plane over them. For fuck's sake, if a spactivist chained himself to my front gate, I'd have the cunt dismembered and in a bin bag within minutes. Soft cunts.

I have some 28inch bolt croppers I could lend you, you can use them to firstly knock the cunts unconscious and then remove the chains before dragging said cunts to a safe distance to incinerate. You don't want to be cleaning burnt flesh off your gates, remember, 'Black Wrought Iron Gates Matter'.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I just noticed I repeated 'chained themselves', there. It's my stupid fucking wife wittering away in the background putting me off typing. You know how Spack Wives Chatter.

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I just noticed I repeated 'chained themselves', there. It's my stupid fucking wife wittering away in the background putting me off typing. You know how Spack Wives Chatter.

Well, at least somecunt noticed. Which proves at least somecunt was interested. Even if it was you.

6 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Don't worry, only last night I was disturbed by the sound of a passing junkie dropping his paraphernalia on the pavement outside, and remember thinking 'crack pipes shatter'

Guest nobgobbler

At the airport I'd just leave em there to fester in their own shit until they fuck off or starve to death. Their choice. Better not chain themselve to my gates, they're electric.

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A gay Citroen van owner with diminished responsibility no doubt.......

lol.

Probably was, I don't have one (even if it was a Renault) now as mine is crushed and it is now replaced with a second Land Rover Defender.

Maybe panzysknackers was passing by.

By the way you are going back in the cooler, it is an inevitable fact. 

29 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Probably was, I don't have one (even if it was a Renault) now as mine is crushed and it is now replaced with a second Land Rover Defender.

Maybe panzysknackers was passing by.

By the way you are going back in the cooler, it is an inevitable fact. 

You'll be driving your Citroen van home.......fact.

Guest Snatch

Shoot the racist cunts. White lives matter as well. These eco social justice unemployed leftie do gooder warrior types piss me right off.

Death to the fucking useless cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer
43 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Shoot the racist cunts. White lives matter as well. These eco social justice unemployed leftie do gooder warrior types piss me right off.

Death to the fucking useless cunts.

Yellow lives don't matter,,,,, according the Chinese government's stance on Human rights.