CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This film is utter shit and this article, which I've read before, perfectly sums it up. I refuse to watch one second of it as the premise is so ludicrous, it might as well be a pack of hedgehogs. No animal has been vilified so much as the wolf yet we love dogs so much and they're the same species. Liam Neeson is a cunt and should be ashamed of continuing such lies. The last wolf was killed in Ireland in 1786.

Guest Snatch
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

Where the fuck am I supposed to get French troops,Cossacks and fucking hungry wolves from ?  Sainsbury's ?

You could try Tesco,it's right up your street.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a staffie called Lily, I rescued her as a 5 week pup from an abusive owner who had kicked and punched her and forced her to sleep in a cupboard full of shit and piss, and yes, I gave the bastard a good hiding and took all 3 pups away, re-homed the other 2 and kept Lily. She was always cuddled and made a fuss of and she was the most gentle, affectionate dog I've ever owned, she even used to snuggle up with the cats. The only reason a dog becomes vicious is because a scumbag excuse for a human makes them that way. If they're treated lovingly, they behave lovingly. Oh and after I gave the original owner what he deserved, I reported him to the RSPCA and he was banned from owning any animal, as when they turned up to investigate he had already acquired another dog and begun abusing that one too. Fucking piece of shit.

Next time you kick the fuck out of a cunt like that,at least have the decency to film it and share it with us.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a staffie called Lily, I rescued her as a 5 week pup from an abusive owner who had kicked and punched her and forced her to sleep in a cupboard full of shit and piss, and yes, I gave the bastard a good hiding and took all 3 pups away, re-homed the other 2 and kept Lily. She was always cuddled and made a fuss of and she was the most gentle, affectionate dog I've ever owned, she even used to snuggle up with the cats. The only reason a dog becomes vicious is because a scumbag excuse for a human makes them that way. If they're treated lovingly, they behave lovingly. Oh and after I gave the original owner what he deserved, I reported him to the RSPCA and he was banned from owning any animal, as when they turned up to investigate he had already acquired another dog and begun abusing that one too. Fucking piece of shit.

Next time you kick the fuck out of a cunt like that,at least have the decency to film it and share it with us.

Sounds like a 90s video game centred around a fat Italian plumber simultaneously waving his mushroom-cock with one hand and eating Doritos with the other. These bastard dogs should be wiped out, along with their badly-tattooed, benefits-dependent heroin-addict owners, preferably with fire. They deserve nothing less. I have spoken.

• Like 1