CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Snatch

Anti social behaviour,drug use on the property? I wonder why he had a dog like that. No doubt mistreated the poor thing otherwise why would it have turned on him? And the BBC weren't filming at the time of the attack. Useless cunts.

Guest nobgobbler

Staffy's are not dangerous dogs. Any docile animal can turn when mistreated so the cunt probably got what he deserved. Sadly, they'll probably put the poor dog down now, cunts.

There is no such thing as a dangerous breed in my opinion. What there are is dangerous owners, either because they are inept and don't understand dogs or because they are dickheads who train their dogs to be fighting machines. Then they wonder why when things go horribly wrong.

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

There is no such thing as a dangerous breed in my opinion. What there are is dangerous owners, either because they are inept and don't understand dogs or because they are dickheads who train their dogs to be fighting machines. Then they wonder why when things go horribly wrong.

Wolves are fucking dangerous particularly in a pack.......

And Hyenas and African dogs.

So that's 3 dangerous breeds......

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

They're not household pets,they're wild animals you fucking bum lover.

Anyway,Wolves attacking man is a myth.

Just now, Snatch said:

They're not household pets,they're wild animals you fucking bum lover.

Anyway.Wolves attacking man is a myth.

Bollocks.

Tell that to Napoleon's French troops during the retreat from Moscow. They were continually harried by Cossacks and the wolves picked off thousands of the fuckers on to freezing Russian Steppes.

Do some research horsebrain.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Bollocks.

Tell that to Napoleon's French troops during the retreat from Moscow. They were continually harried by Cossacks and the wolves picked off thousands of the fuckers on to freezing Russian Steppes.

Do some research horsebrain.

Being winter they were no doubt hungry. May I suggest you re-enact this scenario to see if the same applies today?

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Thick cunt.

firstly hyenas aren't dogs, they look like dogs which is where thickos like you make assumptions, they're more closely related to big cats

african wild dogs are barely bigger than a fox and present no danger to humans, they're also critically endangered, so perhaps it's humans who are the dangerous ones

As snatch quite rightly pointed out, wolves attacking people is bullshit. The only recent attacks on humans were due to stupid cunts feeding them, probably old or sick animals

on another note, the US congress has just legalised the killing of hibernating bears and wolf pups in their dens, thick cunts, just like you. Thicko

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thick cunt.

firstly hyenas aren't dogs, they look like dogs which is where thickos like you make assumptions, they're more closely related to big cats

african wild dogs are barely bigger than a fox and present no danger to humans, they're also critically endangered, so perhaps it's humans who are the dangerous ones

As snatch quite rightly pointed out, wolves attacking people is bullshit. The only recent attacks on humans were due to stupid cunts feeding them, probably old or sick animals

on another note, the US congress has just legalised the killing of hibernating bears and wolf pups in their dens, thick cunts, just like you. Thicko

There's this.....

And this

You cretin.....try stroking one of these fuckers.....

And African dogs......

PITTSBURGH — The parents of a 2-year-old boy who was fatally mauled after falling into a wild African dogs exhibit have settled their lawsuit against the Pittsburgh zoo.

Attorneys for the boy’s parents, Jason and Elizabeth Derkosh, issued a joint statement Monday with the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium.

Nasty fuckers eh ?

Now nice Hyenas attacking a film crew....

Which nice doggy do want as a pet ?  Cretin.

Guest DingTheRioja
41 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Where the fuck am I supposed to get French troops,Cossacks and fucking hungry wolves from ?  Sainsbury's ?

Probably get a few of each working down the Amazon warehouse...?

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I had a staffie called Lily, I rescued her as a 5 week pup from an abusive owner who had kicked and punched her and forced her to sleep in a cupboard full of shit and piss, and yes, I gave the bastard a good hiding and took all 3 pups away, re-homed the other 2 and kept Lily. She was always cuddled and made a fuss of and she was the most gentle, affectionate dog I've ever owned, she even used to snuggle up with the cats. The only reason a dog becomes vicious is because a scumbag excuse for a human makes them that way. If they're treated lovingly, they behave lovingly. Oh and after I gave the original owner what he deserved, I reported him to the RSPCA and he was banned from owning any animal, as when they turned up to investigate he had already acquired another dog and begun abusing that one too. Fucking piece of shit.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Or a human.

They are only second to either an alligator or a crocodile in the most powerful jaws league. Their neck muscles are huge. A pit bull would sink it's teeth into its neck and the hyena would just shake it off like a rag doll. Even a lion doesn't fuck with a hyena. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They are only second to either an alligator or a crocodile in the most powerful jaws league. Their neck muscles are huge. A pit bull would sink it's teeth into its neck and the hyena would just shake it off like a rag doll. Even a lion doesn't fuck with a hyena. 

One on one a lion would destroy a hyena, but hyenas tend to hang around in packs, I saw a documentary where a lioness protecting her cubs fucked up at least 3 hyenas in one sitting.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wrong.....

A totally fucked hyena at the end.

lol.

• Like 1