CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gibralter, a Brexit pawn?

Witheredscrote

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Had a fat cunt speeding through the isles at Tesco the other day on a spacker scooter. Tried to push her way past a roofer and ended up going over one of his workboots (blatantly on purpose). He was wearing steel toe caps and the resulting bump must've knocked something loose because the thing just ground to a halt. She'd probably been bumping it up kerbs and over people's toes all day so it just decided to conk out in the middle of the store. Everyone in the vicinity just slowly walked away and left the fat cow stranded.

Good. I think that tipping them over should be exempt from prosecution. It would amuse me greatly to see them waving their blubbery arms, angrily shouting for help as their fat fucking faces start turning purple as a result of being enveloped by their multiple chins.

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I don't hate the tories but in the next few years you'll see them for what they really are 

Panzerknacker 

People have been saying that since I was a lad. Hopefully, a new preparedness by the voters to vote against the establishment will keep all the crooked fuckers in line.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Good. I think that tipping them over should be exempt from prosecution. It would amuse me greatly to see them waving their blubbery arms, angrily shouting for help as their fat fucking faces start turning purple as a result of being enveloped by their multiple chins.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I don't hate the tories but in the next few years you'll see them for what they really are 

Panzerknacker 

You don't hate anyone Panzer, you're a very amiable sort. And I think that 'salt of the earth' badly spelt misuse of English 'geezah' style of writing you use is a subterfuge persona, I have noticed that sometimes you drop it and write in an intelligent, erudite manner. I bet you're really an oxford graduate who's pulling our collective plonkers.

Guest Gong Farmer
12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I do fear for UK plc if Maggie May or David Davis are in any way to play a lead in negotiations in the exit deal. UK plc will be royally fucked over.

The media over here were quite sympathetic towards the UK over Brexit, all good luck and sorry to see you go.... until the PM started threats of siding with Islamic Jihadists and a Tory Grandee's Sabre rattling over Gibraltar. Brexit is now being ridiculed as a laughing stock, no one can quite believe the noises coming out the UK even before negotiations commence finding hard to swallow that anyone holding such a high and influential office could say anything that stupid.  A couple of papers have said that they feel quite embarrassed for the UK at the moment in that Brexit is now being turned into a farce by the very people that have a stake in trying to make it work.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You don't hate anyone Panzer, you're a very amiable sort. And I think that 'salt of the earth' badly spelt misuse of English 'geezah' style of writing you use is a subterfuge persona, I have noticed that sometimes you drop it and write in an intelligent, erudite manner. I bet you're really an oxford graduate who's pulling our collective plonkers.

Nah Eric baby I'm just a guy who comes on here for a laugh and the punkers/everyone else on here acrimony fascinates me ..I have no enemies ima lover not a fighter 

Panzerknacker 

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nah Eric baby I'm just a guy who comes on here for a laugh and the punkers/everyone else on here acrimony fascinates me ..I have no enemies ima lover not a fighter 

It's as if Flinty, er I mean Cobra, has had a debilitating stroke and given up drinking on a school night.

24 minutes ago, Manky said:

People have been saying that since I was a lad. Hopefully, a new preparedness by the voters to vote against the establishment will keep all the crooked fuckers in line.

My bet is that like most self serving  loosers they'll turn it around and blame the nation...nothing wrong with our plan. .it was the peoples fault it went to shite

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

But haven't you noticed the occasional switch in writing style and level of literacy?

Very little escapes me, Eric old chum. Why, I've even seen YOU demonstrate contextual subtlety on occasion. :P

• Like 1

Guest Manky
33 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

The media over here were quite sympathetic towards the UK over Brexit, all good luck and sorry to see you go.... until the PM started threats of siding with Islamic Jihadists and a Tory Grandee's Sabre rattling over Gibraltar. Brexit is now being ridiculed as a laughing stock, no one can quite believe the noises coming out the UK even before negotiations commence finding hard to swallow that anyone holding such a high and influential office could say anything that stupid.  A couple of papers have said that they feel quite embarrassed for the UK at the moment in that Brexit is now being turned into a farce by the very people that have a stake in trying to make it work.

You continental cunts wanted £50,000,000,000 for us to leave your cosy little club.

Ask yourself, who started being stupid first?

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Within days of Article 50 being triggered the UK government have managed to threaten to aid and abet terrorists and implied going to war with a NATO ally. Keep it up, if not for the hilarious comic value it provides. 

41 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Michael Howard is not the government, there was no threat to aid and abet terrorists, they're very Daily Mail style statements from you.... you've said many times before that Brexit is hardly even mentioned in your papers, yet now it seems like it's all over them?

As for noises coming out of the UK, it was the EU who put Gibralter "up for grabs", even though it is not even a negociating point, Gib is part of GB, same as Scotland... when the Krankie said "well if UK is leaving the EU then Scotland will go and deal with the EU directly" Junkers said "fuck off, you're UK, not Scotland"... this is exactly the same point, and someone, either EUrocrat or Spanish cunt is simply trying to derail shit because they're up the creek.

For someone who doesn't care, you talk an awful lot about it....

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

The war in the Malvinas was a totally unnecessary act, but do you really believe Worzel Gummidge  would have beaten her?

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

It went something like that. She used the Falklands as an excuse to rally and distract a pissed off down trodden public.

She probably did use it as a distraction, but there were also legitimate reasons behind the conflict (not war).  As for Nutty Footy, he had no chance of actually beating her, but there was a large minority of public who hated maggies guts with a passion, and would do almost anything to kick her out, having a winning battle with some "dirty foreigners" put enough zeal into the majority of the public that that minority got shouted down... it lasted long enough to get her back in for another 8 years....

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine going into a second hand furniture shop and asking for an antique rocker, and they wheeled out Mick Jagger. Roisterous hilarity would be the order of the day!

especially when you sat down on the rocker and had a wank. Japes aplenty

Guest Gong Farmer
53 minutes ago, Manky said:

You continental cunts wanted £50,000,000,000 for us to leave your cosy little club.

Ask yourself, who started being stupid first?

Wait a fucking minuet. No one asked you to leave to the EU club. You left uber you're own accord and are now having the face the consquences of that decision. It might go better for you if your PM and her stooges kept their mouths shut before entering negotains as they're doing you any favours at all. War with Spain, haha!

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Wait a fucking minuet. No one asked you to leave to the EU club. You left uber you're own accord and are now having the face the consquences of that decision. It might go better for you if your PM and her stooges kept their mouths shut before entering negotains as they're doing you any favours at all. War with Spain, haha!

Tonight hostilities commence. I bought a jumbo box of cockroaches from the Moss Side Shark Fishing Emporium and at 9 o'clock they will be given their freedom in the Cheetham Hill Tapas Bar. On my way home I will key all Dago cars on our street. El Volvos, El Volkswagens and El Citroens. After I have phoned Environmental Health services.