CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr. Arjan Savani

The Beast

This chap decided to venture into the money lending game, without licence. Working as a consultant at a London A&E department, he lent a lot of dough to his subordinates. Seems that many turned a blind eye to it for several years. Naturally, his interest charges were not 3.9% APR. Having said that there are worse licenced lenders out there. Not sure if he is a cunt "end of" or the lower end of the lending business doesn't like the unregulated on their turf. Maybe both.

ae.jpg

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Probably still cheaper than Wonga at their worst.

But not as well established as Kenny and Ray. "Several creditors? Tired of being beaten up by different debt collectors on a weekly basis? Consolidate all your beatings into one, monthly, easily survivable kicking! Ken&Ray, kicking peoples fucking heads in since 1976".

Guest nobgobbler
46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But not as well established as Kenny and Ray. "Several creditors? Tired of being beaten up by different debt collectors on a weekly basis? Consolidate all your beatings into one, monthly, easily survivable kicking! Ken&Ray, kicking peoples fucking heads in since 1976".

... or Ronnie and Reg.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, The Beast said:

This chap decided to venture into the money lending game, without licence. Working as a consultant at a London A&E department, he lent a lot of dough to his subordinates. Seems that many turned a blind eye to it for several years. Naturally, his interest charges were not 3.9% APR. Having said that there are worse licenced lenders out there. Not sure if he is a cunt "end of" or the lower end of the lending business doesn't like the unregulated on their turf. Maybe both.

ae.jpg

He's a cunt! 

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It's very quiet on here Eric. Entertain me, I'm bored.

Hmm, what might make you laugh...let's try a joke, '2 Jews are walking down the street, one notices a small brown envelope on the floor, he opens it and it's a wage packet that some poor cunt has dropped, he finds £350 in cash, puts it in his pocket, then he reads the wage slip and begins to sob, his friend says, "what's wrong? You just got three and a half hundred for nothing!" He replies, "I know but look how much I've lost in tax!".

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
56 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Back in the days when Wonga were flooding TV advertising with those cute pensioner puppet adverts they were charging almost 6,000% interest.

I remember the fucking ads, iirc 5867%...?  It was some odd transposed number like that...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

I remember the fucking ads, iirc 5867%...?  It was some odd transposed number like that...

You are having a sensible conversation  with Rick on  a Saturday night, can't you see what's not going on?. I  have had to look at the TV this evening and talk to the missus! It's deader than a dead thing on here. Thank you admin.

p.s. I've just said 'fuck' on FB, and I think I've got away with it.

40 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You are having a sensible conversation  with Rick on  a Saturday night, can't you see what's not going on?. I  have had to look at the TV this evening and talk to the missus! It's deader than a dead thing on here. Thank you admin.

p.s. I've just said 'fuck' on FB, and I think I've got away with it.

That could be an interesting experiment, go back on Facebook and say, 'cunty wank fuck, bollock shit cunty cunty fuckflaps', and see if you get away with that too.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That could be an interesting experiment, go back on Facebook and say, 'cunty wank fuck, bollock shit cunty cunty fuckflaps', and see if you get away with that too.

Or go on there and say he finds islamic terrorism intolerable and watch the shit hit the fan.

49 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Or go on there and say he finds islamic terrorism intolerable and watch the shit hit the fan.

The whole site is a nest of thick cunts and chavs, I don't have it, but the missus does and at the moment it's chock a block with 'vegan activists' posting stupid shit and photos of themselves holding placards outside restaurants. The silly cunts drive around in cars using fossil fuel and spread their drivel on phones and laptops made from plastic containing animal derivatives. The silly cunts won't eat eggs or milk, well let's superglue chickens arses shut and refuse to milk cows until they haemorrhage internally! Twats.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The whole site is a nest of thick cunts and chavs, I don't have it, but the missus does and at the moment it's chock a block with 'vegan activists' posting stupid shit and photos of themselves holding placards outside restaurants. The silly cunts drive around in cars using fossil fuel and spread their drivel on phones and laptops made from plastic containing animal derivatives. The silly cunts won't eat eggs or milk, well let's superglue chickens arses shut and refuse to milk cows until they haemorrhage internally! Twats.

I don't have and neither does the Missus. Facebook is for cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope

There is an app called Facebook Purity, it clears all that sort of stuff. There is also a word filter and if you put words lke Trump, Corbyn, Obama, Blair, Islam, Muslim EU, Brexit, Vegan etc and whatever you don't like and that will stop vitually  all that crap from appearing

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

There is an app called Facebook Purity, it clears all that sort of stuff. There is also a word filter and if you put words lke Trump, Corbyn, Obama, Blair, Islam, Muslim EU, Brexit, Vegan etc and whatever you don't like and that will stop vitually  all that crap from appearing

The best filter is the one that says, 'Permanently Delete Account'.

7 hours ago, Snatch said:

Facebook's for cunts. How many people ask me to be their 'friends' on fuckbook and can't believe I have nothing to do with it. Like I'm the weird one. As if I go on line and converse with a bunch of cunts. Er.....Hang on! 

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Facebook's for cunts. How many people ask me to be their 'friends' on fuckbook and can't believe I have nothing to do with it. Like I'm the weird one. As if I go on line and converse with a bunch of cunts. Er.....Hang on! 

We know we're cunts. They don't.

It seems that Wonga has been hacked resulting in the personal details of around a quarter of a million punters being leaked, mainly in Britain and Poland. Not content with screwing you for outrageous amounts of interest your name, address, bank details etc are now in the hands of unidentified criminals. Probably would have been better to stick with Dr Savani.