CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Incorrect Tie Length

Ape™️

1 hour ago, Ape said:

So what you're saying, in essence, is that Fleming was a rear engineer, just like Punkers?

I suppose, in essence, I was saying that Fleming devoted his life to optimise the chances of being bummed, over and over, until his sphincter resembled Homer Simpson's doughnut and his internal organs were replaced by semen, to the point where the coroner who performed his post mortem was treated to a spectacle similar to a natural yoghurt laden supertanker with a ruptured hull when he opened up poor Ian's torso.

8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Answers on a postcard.....

1. Yes, but not as big a poof as you
  2. Why? It's fun annoying a stupid cunt like you.
  3. He was a big girls blouse, a PA for fucks sake, not exactly earned his rank in battle did he? More like crawling on his hands and knees under the bosses desk, like you...
  4. The reason I wouldn't get a commission is because I would sooner shoot the fake posh cunt who barks orders but knows nothing about soldiering, guess who?  AIDS again?
  5. No cowardice here, just don't follow dumb cunts into battle, I'd rather figure out how to fuck the enemy over and do it properly than get shot saying tally ho chaps....  and no, they're not the type of chaps you prefer..

/end punkape.exe -format disk --forced

NXbmWvj.png

12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Answers on a postcard.....

1. Yes, but not as big a poof as you
  2. Why? It's fun annoying a stupid cunt like you.
  3. He was a big girls blouse, a PA for fucks sake, not exactly earned his rank in battle did he? More like crawling on his hands and knees under the bosses desk, like you...
  4. The reason I wouldn't get a commission is because I would sooner shoot the fake posh cunt who barks orders but knows nothing about soldiering, guess who?  AIDS again?
  5. No cowardice here, just don't follow dumb cunts into battle, I'd rather figure out how to fuck the enemy over and do it properly than get shot saying tally ho chaps....  and no, they're not the type of chaps you prefer..

/end punkape.exe -format disk --forced

You have tertiary AIDS and herpees.

lol.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Stirling brothers founded the SAS and both of them were public school educated.

Fuck off.

ALL public school boys are shit stabbers deep down. Entry into these schools is usually due to the old man taking up the arse. The same goes for members at your pretend golf club; you, jamhal, winston, leroy, um bongo and Alan Carr 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

ALL public school boys are shit stabbers deep down. Entry into these schools is usually due to the old man taking up the arse. The same goes for members at your pretend golf club; you, jamhal, winston, leroy, um bongo and Alan Carr 

You wouldn't get into any golf club because you are vermin.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Um bongo um bongo they drink it in the Congo, like spunk.

Guest Ollyboro
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Stirling brothers founded the SAS and both of them were public school educated.

Fuck off.

David Stirling attended Ampleforth College, Spunkers. Ampleforth has made the news recently for reasons close to your heart. Oh, and Stanley fucking Hollis would have kicked Stirling's cunt right in.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Ape said:

The optimal length for Punkape's tie suspends his feet at least 6" above the floor. He can choose which knot - I couldn't give a fuck.

He can't choose which knot, it's compulsory that at least 10 different knots are used, just incase...

3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

David Stirling attended Ampleforth College, Spunkers. Ampleforth has made the news recently for reasons close to your heart. Oh, and Stanley fucking Hollis would have kicked Stirling's cunt right in.

Every school has had it's issues and so have many institutions.

What weapons would be used in your imaginary confrontation?

You'll be saying that Frank Bruno could beat up David Stirling next.....

Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

That's about fucking right, public school meets Catholic Church, all paedos form an orderly line. Very close his heart and dreams. 

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Public school education is no indicator of breeding. My Great Grandfather was not educated in one, yet rose to the rank of captain in the East India Company and commanded both regulars and Sepoys, and he had a Punkah wallah, (no pun intended) a big house and a gin wallah. Which in the scheme of heraldic legacy, makes me as posh, if not posher than you. And I'm an Oik! Funny old world isn't it.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Public school education is no indicator of breeding. My Great Grandfather was not educated in one, yet rose to the rank of captain in the East India Company and commanded both regulars and Sepoys, and he had a Punkah wallah, (no pun intended) a big house and a gin wallah. Which in the scheme of heraldic legacy, makes me as posh, if not posher than you. And I'm an Oik! Funny old world isn't it.

You're a stupid cunt as well.

22 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Hollis was a fucking badass, taking out 2 gunnery pillboxes, capturing 30 odd Krauts and then shooting another 2 in the back of the head while they were ducking to protect themselves from a grenade he lobbed, but forgot to yank the pin out of, and rescuing a couple of his mates on the way out. The only unfortunate aspect for him was he was in the Green Howards. A half arsed territorial upgrade unit. He was still harder than Audie Murphy though, the little yank attention seeking cunt.