Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parents that do their kids homework.


Guest 'eavensabove

Recommended Posts

Guest 'eavensabove

It is hardly any wonder as to why so many kids today are as thick as shit. Their defects have not been helped by their just-as-thick parents, many of whom will take charge of school homework in a vain attempt to impress and/or to 'help' their little darlings make the grade. All parents such as these are cunts.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It is hardly any wonder as to why so many kids today are as thick as shit. Their defects have not been helped by their just-as-thick parents, many of whom will take charge of school homework in a vain attempt to impress and/or to 'help' their little darlings make the grade. All parents such as these are cunts.  

Our generation grew up breathing in fumes from leaded petrol, most of the people I know who are around my age are reasonably intelligent and erudite, the majority of under 30's I've met are as thick as pigshit and unable to name five capital cities, or even know the difference between a country and a continent. None of these gormless fuckwits have been exposed to lead fumes, so that must be the problem, bring back 4 Star and start putting lead in Nutella, Coco Pops and Happy meals, soon the average IQ will start to rise.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Our generation grew up breathing in fumes from leaded petrol, most of the people I know who are around my age are reasonably intelligent and erudite, the majority of under 30's I've met are as thick as pigshit and unable to name five capital cities, or even know the difference between a country and a continent. None of these gormless fuckwits have been exposed to lead fumes, so that must be the problem, bring back 4 Star and start putting lead in Nutella, Coco Pops and Happy meals, soon the average IQ will start to rise.

And the fact that the Soviet third shock army isn't on the other side of the wall only waiting for the chance to sneak over and steal our soap and razor blades allows them a sense of complacency and self absorption 

Panzerknacker 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

And the fact that the Soviet third shock army isn't on the other side of the wall only waiting for the chance to sneak over and steal our soap and razor blades allows them a sense of complacency and self absorption 

Panzerknacker 

The Americans have similar fears regarding the Canadians. If you live near the border in Alaska, you can hear them at night, sharpening their ice skates, getting ready to come down and steal all the cheeseburgers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler

Licking the lead infused paintwork on baby's cots and drinking water out of lead pipes set us up for life and kept ADHD at bay. A dose of rickets and polio would also do them a world of good. Mamby pamby thick cunts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Our generation grew up breathing in fumes from leaded petrol, most of the people I know who are around my age are reasonably intelligent and erudite, the majority of under 30's I've met are as thick as pigshit and unable to name five capital cities, or even know the difference between a country and a continent. None of these gormless fuckwits have been exposed to lead fumes, so that must be the problem, bring back 4 Star and start putting lead in Nutella, Coco Pops and Happy meals, soon the average IQ will start to rise.

Exactly. As I said to my Dad: "Gee, thanks Pop. Thanks to your home tutorin' I now know me constantans from me constituents and I can name five folks on here who're incontinent, and wot wiv me Mammy weenin' me on Lead  I'm set-up for lyef."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a chastening experience though, when you deliver a stunning explanation of German 'Flottenpolitik on the Run Up To World War One' only for  it to be graded a 'Fail' by their spotty little Herbert of a History teacher, who thinks a Dreadnought is something he finds in his khazi after a night on the tins and a Lamb Jalfrezi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Licking the lead infused paintwork on baby's cots and drinking water out of lead pipes set us up for life and kept ADHD at bay. A dose of rickets and polio would also do them a world of good. Mamby pamby thick cunts.

Well said Gobbie, the little fuckers are mollycoddled and pandered to far too much. 15 MPH speed limits and speed bumps near schools! We never had that crap, we had the Green Cross Code, and if you still got run over it was your own silly fucking fault! Besides, being fatally mown down by a speeding Rover P6 was character building.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well said Gobbie, the little fuckers are mollycoddled and pandered to far too much. 15 MPH speed limits and speed bumps near schools! We never had that crap, we had the Green Cross Code, and if you still got run over it was your own silly fucking fault! Besides, being fatally mown down by a speeding Rover P6 was character building.

My Aunty Vi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well said Gobbie, the little fuckers are mollycoddled and pandered to far too much. 15 MPH speed limits and speed bumps near schools! We never had that crap, we had the Green Cross Code, and if you still got run over it was your own silly fucking fault! Besides, being fatally mown down by a speeding Rover P6 was character building.

The local swings were a hoot weren't they. If you didn't break your neck when landing on the concrete you would at least get your grazed knees tended to by the local paedo parky who slapped plenty of iodine on. It stung like fuck but your yellow stained knees afforded you much needed street cred for at least a week, followed by a further two weeks of intense scab picking. Now its all bouncy castles, crash mats, synthetic grass and rubber surfacing. Soft cunts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

The local swings were a hoot weren't they. If you didn't break your neck when landing on the concrete you would at least get your grazed knees tended to by the local paedo parky who slapped plenty of iodine on. It stung like fuck but your yellow stained knees afforded you much needed street cred for at least a week, followed by a further two weeks of intense scab picking. Now its all bouncy castles, crash mats, synthetic grass and rubber surfacing. Soft cunts.

Ah the pervy parky, even they've been affected by the health and safety loonies, they now have those grabby, trigger operated litter pickers, I bet they had much more fun in the old days, spearing sweet wrappers and tin cans with the traditional broom handle with a rusty nail banged in the end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler
24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah the pervy parky, even they've been affected by the health and safety loonies, they now have those grabby, trigger operated litter pickers, I bet they had much more fun in the old days, spearing sweet wrappers and tin cans with the traditional broom handle with a rusty nail banged in the end.

..... and Bill the icecream man wouldn't be allowed to wear nothing under his white coat these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

..... and Bill the icecream man wouldn't be allowed to wear nothing under his white coat these days.

Between the parky and the ice cream man, it sounds like you had quite a traumatic childhood Gobbie! I hope you weren't one of the guests on Jim'll fix it as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Between the parky and the ice cream man, it sounds like you had quite a traumatic childhood Gobbie! I hope you weren't one of the guests on Jim'll fix it as well.

No, life could never be that bad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

No, life could never be that bad. 

There must have been at least one kid that wrote into 'Jim'll Fix It' and asked if they could get to spend a day with Gary Glitter. I would imagine a clued up member of the production crew made sure that letter never reached 'uncle Jimmy'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

The local swings were a hoot weren't they. If you didn't break your neck when landing on the concrete you would at least get your grazed knees tended to by the local paedo parky who slapped plenty of iodine on. It stung like fuck but your yellow stained knees afforded you much needed street cred for at least a week, followed by a further two weeks of intense scab picking. Now its all bouncy castles, crash mats, synthetic grass and rubber surfacing. Soft cunts.

Fucking 'ell. Folks today would sue their local Council if their kid got as much as its Wellington Boots scuffed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fucking 'ell. Folks today would sue their local Council if their kid got as much as its Wellington Boots scuffed. 

I noticed last summer Scarborough council allowed a school trip to the beach. The kids were confined to a roped off area and were all wearing hi-viz jackets. Might as well have gone the whole hog and chained em all together. Health n safety cunts. When they returned to school they would no doubt have been forced to write about what fun they'd had. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Exactly. As I said to my Dad: "Gee, thanks Pop. Thanks to your home tutorin' I now know me constantans from me constituents and I can name five folks on here who're incontinent, and wot wiv me Mammy weenin' me on Lead  I'm set-up for lyef."

.... and your perunts tort you ow to tie the laces in your shoowez before you started skoowell. Are you from Hull?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well said Gobbie, the little fuckers are mollycoddled and pandered to far too much. 15 MPH speed limits and speed bumps near schools! We never had that crap, we had the Green Cross Code, and if you still got run over it was your own silly fucking fault! Besides, being fatally mown down by a speeding Rover P6 was character building.

Lorry surfing was a hobby for us kids. We used to wait outside the dairy gates as a lorry pulled out and we would jump on the back (there was a foothold) and ride it. Some drivers would be wise to it and as you were chasing it, would slam the brakes on and if you were unlucky enough, you would plough straight into the back. That's how we lost little Laura. Lucky for me,  because I swapped shoes with her when we were waiting for the ambulance. Always had better clothes than me did Laura. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It is hardly any wonder as to why so many kids today are as thick as shit. Their defects have not been helped by their just-as-thick parents, many of whom will take charge of school homework in a vain attempt to impress and/or to 'help' their little darlings make the grade. All parents such as these are cunts.  

Given the current numbers of illiterate fucking cunts in this country, and I offer Punkape and Frank as prime examples, we should probably be grateful that SOMEBODY is doing some homework.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Lady Penelope
18 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

And the fact that the Soviet third shock army isn't on the other side of the wall only waiting for the chance to sneak over and steal our soap and razor blades allows them a sense of complacency and self absorption 

Panzerknacker 

The Lady Penelope likes this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I noticed last summer Scarborough council allowed a school trip to the beach. The kids were confined to a roped off area and were all wearing hi-viz jackets. Might as well have gone the whole hog and chained em all together. Health n safety cunts. When they returned to school they would no doubt have been forced to write about what fun they'd had. 

 

Fucking hell Gobbie, I saw them.... with stupid little plastic cones and softballs....

GET IN THOSE FUCKING ROCKS AND GET STUNG AND BIT YOU SOFT CUNTS!!

 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lorry surfing was a hobby for us kids. We used to wait outside the dairy gates as a lorry pulled out and we would jump on the back (there was a foothold) and ride it. Some drivers would be wise to it and as you were chasing it, would slam the brakes on and if you were unlucky enough, you would plough straight into the back. That's how we lost little Laura. Lucky for me,  because I swapped shoes with her when we were waiting for the ambulance. Always had better clothes than me did Laura. 

That gets a like from Ding, you thieving little gyppo...*

 

*Not racist, correct in every respect, so fuck off Grauniadistas....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...