CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burial v Cremation.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Spanky said:

The dead are a right bunch of cunts. At best, they stink up the place, rotting and using the best land to rest in. At worst, they come back as zombies and try to eat everyone's brains. Hanging is too good for them I say.

You can bet to fuck that when Punkers pegs it, he'll come back all-right, have no fear of that.

He'll be back trying to put the willies up us all. 

Guest 'eavensabove

... upon reflection, the nom should have read: Burial & Cremation.

Dig 'em in, inter the bleeders, and build a nice bonfire like they do in the Wild West.

Guest Gong Farmer

Cremation or burial? I haven't got preference  so not really my problem, I don't care. Leaving my stinking festering carcass to science might be an idea, medical students could have a laugh I suppose when I'm being cut up on the dissection table.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Sea burial just to be a fucking pain, there is a site off Newhaven near me, doubt there will be anyone other than officials from the secure unit there anyway. Crabs can come and get me, unlike punkape who is being eaten alive by them.

27 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I have a fear of being buried alive. :o

Me too. I'm claustrophobic, and the thought of waking up in a coffin, with my face inches from the lid, completely immobile and without air, makes me feel physically sick. I'll be cremated - no question.

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Ape said:

Me too. I'm claustrophobic, and the thought of waking up in a coffin, with my face inches from the lid, completely immobile and without air, makes me feel physically sick. I'll be cremated - no question.

There is some evidence that brain activity continues for several hours after apparent death .. not that you will need to worry as activity in your brain ceased long ago. I do bet that you wish that you were really clever like me, Punkape, Withers, Panzer,  Ding and Bubba.

Guest 'eavensabove
59 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I have a fear of being buried alive. :o

It aint so bad once you get used to it. I don't get much mail, but that's a small price to pay.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

There is some evidence that brain activity continues for several hours after apparent death .. not that you will need to worry as activity in your brain ceased long ago. I do bet that you wish that you were really clever like me, Punkape, Withers, Panzer,  Ding and Bubba.

They also reckon that your nails continue to grow for quite a while too! I've packed me clippers just in case. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Sea burial just to be a fucking pain, there is a site off Newhaven near me, doubt there will be anyone other than officials from the secure unit there anyway. Crabs can come and get me, unlike punkape who is being eaten alive by them.

Air burial has an appeal to me. So I can drop down upon your fucking head, you cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

unlike punkape who is being eaten alive by them.

Are you sure about that? He is bound to have his lobster pick set with him.

Guest nobgobbler
44 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pallbearers at Punkape's funeral/burial:

No.1: 'Which end do you want to carry? I'll lift the head.'

No.2: 'Ok then, I'll take the arse. It's what he would've wanted.'

There's always some cunt comes out with "it's what he would have wanted". Oh look, he's dead, and everybody else is getting pissed and having a laugh, it's what he would have wanted. No it isn't, fuck off.

40 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Another gem. Well done. They'll be round with your meds soon.

2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

As a wretched old trout with a well-evolved arsehole gene, it's likely you'll be finding out before anyone else. That said, do try and post us a nom from the other side, as your brain may be functioning more lucidly than usual if what you claim above is true.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Pallbearers at Punkape's funeral/burial:

No.1: 'Which end do you want to carry? I'll lift the head.'

No.2: 'Ok then, I'll take the arse. It's what he would've wanted.'

Punkers last words... "Bury me face down with my arse in the air"

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

There's always some cunt comes out with "it's what he would have wanted". Oh look, he's dead, and everybody else is getting pissed and having a laugh, it's what he would have wanted. No it isn't, fuck off.

One of the best epitaphs, was Spike Milligan's: I TOLD YOU I WAS ILL

Guest nobgobbler
28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Punkers last words... "Bury me face down with my arse in the air"

Is he a closet muzzie? oh no he's catholic, must be gay then.

20 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

As a tax payer I pay your wages you benefit scrounging cunt ergo I am, for all intents and purposes, your paymaster, or boss, for people that are familiar with work. Therefore you should do what I fucking tell you. Fuck off.

(Sir) Drew P Pissflaps

Here..you..cunt face. .put me boot up your hole ..show ya what your contribution bought. .now back to work skiving fucker

Panzerknacker