CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mr

Guest Extremecunt
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Actually, when you look at it like that, he could actually be 'Extremecunt/Chip from the states.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Actually, when you look at it like that, he could actually be 'Extremecunt/Chip from the states.

nope not me.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not sure, but you're defiantly a mate of punkape a Walter Mitty, retarded character who's on repeat mode and spends most of his time in the cooler due to his childish lack of restraint. To me this says a lot about you, you scabby cunted, piss soaked non entity

Thank you.

38 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I am not sure whether it is Proper to say this but some of these teasers that appear do seem to be a little Beastly :o

I am always frank with my sexual partners......... I don't want them knowing my real name.

Guest Lady Penelope

Does it actually matter who Punker's is .. he is cleverer that most of you .. he comes in casts his baited hook and the same silly cunts bite time and time again with the same repeat bollocks.

1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Does it actually matter who Punker's is .. he is cleverer that most of you .. he come in casts his baited hook and the same silly cunts bite time and time again with the same repeat bollocks.

Indeed. This point has been made by Mrs Roops and Rick_B. Some just don't get it who take him as genuine, whilst others just like the banter and see it for what it actually is intended.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can someone tell me what this nom is about exactly?

I don't think so .. just someone casting a baited hook and a few simple minded cunts biting.

19 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Does it actually matter who Punker's is .. he is cleverer that most of you .. he comes in casts his baited hook and the same silly cunts bite time and time again with the same repeat bollocks.

I know exactly what punkers game it, I just enjoy insinuating he's a batty man every time he spouts he repeated shite-because he is a batty man!

54 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Indeed. This point has been made by Mrs Roops and Rick_B. Some just don't get it who take him as genuine, whilst others just like the banter and see it for what it actually is intended.

I've said it as well, Punkape is a caricature from the same vein as Terry Thomas and the like.

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

They removed my traditional welcome to a window licking spastic nomination from a newbie. Only said "pile of shit, kill yourself" and it was taken down, boring fucking bastards. When I started on here I was told many times to end it all by frank et al. I am still here after all that, so why remove it?

Fascism Alfers.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, The Beast said:

The same can be said for a couple of other cunts as well. 

Rick being one of them.

And Panzypants being the other.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Neil said:

I can't believe some of you still think he's human

The real Punkers isn't even human, nevermind the shite version we get on here...

Speaking of which...

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm just a guy who drifts in here for a laff izall 

Panzerknacker 

Just about as usefull.