CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wet tee-shirt photography

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I am a bit of a moralist tbh . I stick to weddings and corporate events and festivals but the offer came up and the pay was good and I had never done a wet tee-sirt event before. I wondered what camera to use weather sealed sony A99 or hire a camera for the job or dig up my old Nikon D90, I chose the latter .. had taken about 200 shots when some cunt came and poured a bucket of water over.me. Dried myself as best I could and same with camera, camera and flash still working then same the cunt came and pushed me into the water. Camera fucked but at least the contents of the memory are safe and my piss soaked knickers now smell of chlorine.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Some people just don't appreciate an artist at work pen baby. .you just slip those unmentionables off and battle on like the true professional you are

Panzerknacker 

The Lady Penelope continues to like Mr Panzers postings

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..unfortunately these type of bawdy  events attract a certain class of ruffian  and neer do well i hope you are well compensated for this act of thugfuckery 

Panzerknacker 

The camera had to die sometime I s'pose .. nearly 10 years old and now worth £150 at the most .. still well in profit :)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Yea I'm sorry about that Pen but the smell of piss from your direction was just too much for me. I also expected the pictures to be like your noms on here - 200 posts and only one or two worthy contributions.

Drew P Pissflaps.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Get yourself a d7200 while they sell them off cheap, the new d7500 is shite. The d7200 is well sealed against water and is a vast improvement over the d90. If you like Sony then the new mirrorless Alpha 9 is also sealed. If you really are 85 what sort of wet T shirt competitions are you photographing? The mind boggles! Now if only I could get that image out of my mind, best look at the one above, again.

Guest Lady Penelope
54 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Get yourself a d7200 while they sell them off cheap, the new d7500 is shite. The d7200 is well sealed against water and is a vast improvement over the d90. If you like Sony then the new mirrorless Alpha 9 is also sealed. If you really are 85 what sort of wet T shirt competitions are you photographing? The mind boggles! Now if only I could get that image out of my mind, best look at the one above, again.

The D90 was simply an old camera that I had kept to hand, it owed me nothing just had it in mind for passing to a friend who has got a D3200 as she had just bought an old macro lens that lacks a focus motor (The D3000 series lacks a focus drive motor).. my current fleet are Sony as I find the focus peaking useful with my eye problem .. I should have used the Sony a77 as that has had total immersion in the past and survived. Thanks anyway

Guest Lady Penelope

I will leave you all to guess my true age but I do have a bus pass (these days not a disabled one) .. yes I am classed as disabled. I do tend to mix with people who are 10 or 15 years younger than me because I find the "third agers" to be mostly miserable old scrotes who are locked in the "good old days".

46 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I will leave you all to guess my true age but I do have a bus pass (these days not a disabled one) .. yes I am classed as disabled. I do tend to mix with people who are 10 or 15 years younger than me because I find the "third agers" to be mostly miserable old scrotes who are locked in the "good old days".

Well if you're a "third ager", going by Shakespeare's 'all the worlds a stage', that makes you an emotional lover between 17 & 22. You've had the lot of us fooled!

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well if you're a "third ager", going by Shakespeare's 'all the worlds a stage', that makes you an emotional lover between 17 & 22. You've had the lot of us fooled!

Hmmmmm so all those U3A cunts are really 17 to 22 years olds?

7 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Hmmmmm so all those U3A cunts are really 17 to 22 years olds?

Hmmm, I just had to google U3A, and it appears these cunts have got it wrong, according to Bill the Bard, they are more like 6 or 7A, the thick uneducated duffers.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 5/1/2017 at 7:51 AM, Neil said:

Yeah lovely story Pen........Where's the fucking pictures!!

You disgusting fucking cunt, Neil!  Do not ask for such heinous photos to be posted on these hallowed pages!  

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You disgusting fucking cunt, Neil!  Do not ask for such heinous photos to be posted on these hallowed pages!  

Neil is also avoiding eye contact.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, The Lady Penelope said:

Neil is also avoiding eye contact.

He only wants one part of his body turned to stone!  

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Thought you were fucking off down the pub? Liar.