CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ooh look stargazer lily's

PANZER MURPHY

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What in the name of fuckery is this nom about? Biggest pile of shit I've seen on here.

Have you seen "pasta".. or "running shoes"...?

You're in for a treat...

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Top tip..don't read it in future snurge baby

Panzerknacker 

Here's a top tip for you. Don't post any more noms. 

Guest Spanky
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

They were Janes favourite. .she's dead now..I'd say her hubby is riding all around him instead of sat in a garden centre watching to leaking trogs buying plants. .pair of cunts 

Panzerknacker 

I liked this because the responses made me laugh but fuck me, this makes no sense. Have you been sniffing glue?

Well, I think we've all learnt several important lessons here. Firstly, this nom is total wank, incompressible shite is the norm for pansy but never a nom as he likes to tag on to others and turn the threads into a constant, boring tit for tat abuse. What the fuck it's about, fuck knows, probably egged on to making a nom by punters, me included, to sort his shit out. I agree with others he actually made some good and pointed comments a day ago partly restoring some faith in the corner for a reasonable but funny debate, but this shite, fuck me. Surely he knew the responses he'd get, he can't be that bloody thick. 

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Well, let's hope Panzy takes on board the wealth of constructive criticism he's received tonight, and kills himself immediately.

Who is this 'Panzy' you speak of Apely? We're all Lemmy's creatures after all.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You wanna speak to punkers about that old bean. The £3.47 down the sofa will be plenty and enough for a bag of chips on the way home.

and the bus fare, don't forget the bus fare...

Guest Alfie Noakes

Hate to say it but I know the fucking advert PK sorry PansyKnocker is on about, it is for funeral care and life insurance etc. Daytime cable TV anyone? No, too busy, thought so.

43 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Hate to say it but I know the fucking advert PK sorry PansyKnocker is on about, it is for funeral care and life insurance etc. Daytime cable TV anyone? No, too busy, thought so.

Mm..daytime tv is a cunt ..I usually just do my weightlifting while casually turning an eye to the more interesting docos 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Spanky
5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You fucking loser!

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

You fucking loser!

Bollocks, it was on a recording, knobjockey. I work all fucking day and pay taxes to keep the likes of you and pansycracker on benefits.