CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Modern cars

PANZER MURPHY

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely! Much more shaggable and scrummy than that German tart they used to pad out the wanky Chris Evans version of Top Gear, mind you, the new version's no better, Joey from Friends and two unknown ethnic cunts, oh yes, of course, it's the multi culturally aware BBC.

VBH is gorgeous. She is fast, and for this reason, makes it hard to come up her rear.

11 minutes ago, deebom said:

I do have a a friend with a 9 second car (more like the low eights last time I saw it.) Google Bad Habit Dodge Challenger.

The vids are a few years old now, they had the engine completely rebuilt in America. I'm not sure what it's quarter mile time is these days, but it's got around 1200 hp.

Yeah - 1200hp is the kind of power you need for a 9 second quarter. And a large stack of cash.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Agreed. It was quite a novelty to see a woman - especially a German one - able to drive at speeds above 50mph without panicking.

Vicki is as English as English can be RK, you're thinking of Sabine Schmidt, the Kraut bint I was just comparing the delicious VBH to.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Vicki is as English as English can be RK, you're thinking of Sabine Schmidt, the Kraut bint I was just comparing the delicious VBH to.

Ah you're right. Looking at her now she does have a bit of a Downs face. Lucky she wasn't born a few decades earlier, eh?

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Phwoarrr. The delectable Vicki Butler-Henderson. I've always wanted to take her for a test drive.

She's not stunning, but she is attractive, there's a certain something about her and I'm not including that squeeky giggle she has...

There's also Suzi Perry, again, not a stunner but definately on the bucket list...

77e3321a4d55af289bcd12565bac5101.jpg

Maybe it's just women in leather who like motors?

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

She's not stunning, but she is attractive, there's a certain something about her and I'm not including that squeeky giggle she has...

There's also Suzi Perry, again, not a stunner but definately on the bucket list...

77e3321a4d55af289bcd12565bac5101.jpg

Maybe it's just women in leather who like motors?

While I thoroughly loathe the vast majority of elitist fucking cunts who prance around on TV, who behave as though they don't shit, most on unmerited salaries, Suzi does however give the impression of being an absolutely smashing bird. Like you say – not stunning but still very sexy.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While I thoroughly loathe the vast majority of elitist fucking cunts who prance around on TV, who behave as though they don't shit, most on unmerited salaries, Suzi does however give the impression of being an absolutely smashing bird. Like you say – not stunning but still very sexy.

I'd even give her a go with her leathers on. She does it OK for me.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Your comment somewhat suggests you have a varied choice at your disposal, 'eavens.

Errrrm. Not varied as such. More of a variety I'd say. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wolfie said:

When was the last time you spent the night with someone?

Ha... Last night, the night before that, tonight and tomorrow night. Next question? 

Here's one for you: When will get around to losing your virginity? 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What's his name?

Very funny... I'm sure that Baws may have the historical records to substantiate, however I have 3 children, my girlfriend of 7 years has four children and between us we have 7 grand children and counting. 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Very funny... I'm sure that Baws may have the historical records to substantiate, however I have 3 children, my girlfriend of 7 years has four children and between us we have 7 grand children and counting. 

Does 'Baws keep records of all the utter shite you've spouted over the years too? What about the times you've threatened people or had massive meltdowns?