CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hanover Bombs

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

Bomber Harris, to paraphrase some Yank, got there firstest with the mostest. Dummies, Duds and Misfires disrupted the war effort as much as real bombs. Would you like to be in a wartime factory making Black Forest Cuckoo Clocks in your Lederhosen, wearing a Boris Becker T-shirt and eating bockwurst, not knowing if that 1000lb bomb 50 yards away was real or not.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That nice Mr Cohen up the road worked at the bank, and he wouldn't give you the skin off his rice pudding let alone the steam off his piss.

from. Just saying like. 

Guest nobgobbler
23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ted Heath sold us down the river, and the French & Germans have been rubbing their hands and draining our funds ever since. Funny, isn't it, that only now we have refused entry of migrants from France have the French now become concerned about their own border controls? Waving them all on and through to us never gave them cunts any concern, until now. At the end of the day, this country became 'great' by fucking off any invasion, and it has only gone to wall because of it and our dumb-headed decision to become a part of poxy Europe in the first place. 

The french are good at waving. White flags and pencils. I feel ashamed of my generation for giving our wealth away and allowing our country to be swamped by cunts when my dad risked his life to fight against the invasion by Herr Kraut. Fucking ashamed with a capital F.

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

The french are good at waving. White flags and pencils. I feel ashamed of my generation for giving our wealth away and allowing our country to be swamped by cunts when my dad risked his life to fight against the invasion by Herr Kraut. Fucking ashamed with a capital F.

I think it was one generation back that we were betrayed and then the establishment got pissed on the power and couldn't resist lining their pockets while they piled on the pain. Fucking cunts need thinning out a bit.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Manky said:

They haven't won. Its not over till Britain has been conquered. And we Britons never, never, never shall be slaves. Fucking ever.

You've obviously never heard of America then.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

No matter how much time and resources British and Russian police put in, I sadly think we're entering a new age of football violence. Russia's 'professional' fans will be waiting for their England rivals, who in turn will be seeking revenge for what happened in France. Some people love getting pissed and fighting, and Russia 2018 will be their arena. Russian authorities are historically corrupt and you can bet they will create conditions to enable some clashes to unfold. It'll be like trying to stop rain.

I've never been and I can't comment on my experience of the place, but a colleague of mine went to Moscow some years ago and said there was a homeless person lying dead in the street near her hotel entrance, and everyone just ignored the copse for hours until police eventually removed it. Lots of dead dogs in the streets too, apparently. It actually sounds like a cunthole, and not high on my list of places to visit.

They'll clean the place up just like Brazil did ahead of the poofs bukakke month to the tune of a few million,all the while bulldozing the squalid homes of the poor,just so some cunts cvan kick a ball around.

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

He also wanted England invaded and our people suppressed. He must be laughing his rotting head off.

He didn't want a war with Britain,instead he wanted to fight alongside and not against the UK. The reason being that he admired and respected the British Empire because we went around the world taking over countries that didn't belong to us. And we called him a cunt for wanting to do exactly the same thing in  Europe?

Look back over history and you'll see we are bigger cunts than a lot of others.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

At least I still have a sex life, unlike you, who I imagine has a cunt resembling a tumbleweed-infested Grand Canyon in the height of summer. 

I'd say even your hand rejects your advances wuggers. .laffin..pallid sausage of cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

He didn't want a war with Britain,instead he wanted to fight alongside and not against the UK. The reason being that he admired and respected the British Empire because we went around the world taking over countries that didn't belong to us. And we called him a cunt for wanting to do exactly the same thing in  Europe?

We did indeed. We're more than making up for it now though. 

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

That statement fills me with so much pride.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Red army and it's ability to sustain catastrophic losses were responsible for winning the war 

Panzerknacker 

Manchester United fans don't have the upper body strength or bollocks to hold a rifle in combat. Track suits, knuckle dusters and blood alcohol levels exceeding .450 are their forte. 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Manchester United fans don't have the upper body strength or bollocks to hold a rifle in combat. Track suits, knuckle dusters and blood alcohol levels exceeding .450 are their forte. 

Only 6 Manchester United fans are English.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

yes, but we won, so we write the history books...

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Won the right to tongue American hole more accurately general dung baby

Panzerknacker 

if that's how you like spending your evening, then that's up to you..

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

yes, but we won, so we write the history books...

Look at the country and the way the snowflakes are ruining it, the way Muslims are allowed to protest against the very people and the very country that allows them their democratic right to want you dead because your an infidel. How voicing your opinion as a white englishman on anything black/Muslim or immigrationa makes you automatically racist.

Is this what our ancestors fought for? And you reckon "we won"? 

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Look at the country and the way the snowflakes are ruining it, the way Muslims are allowed to protest against the very people and the very country that allows them their democratic right to want you dead because your an infidel. How voicing your opinion as a white englishman on anything black/Muslim or immigrationa makes you automatically racist.

The wrong uns are certainly winning of late Snatchers, I've had a shit week of canvassing, and then Marine  goes and loses this evening. Bang goes the job she promised me, I was looking forward to being her South Western coordinator.  Deleted

Edited by Rick_B

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

The wrong uns are certainly winning of late Snatchers, I've had a shit week of canvassing, and then Marine  goes and loses this evening. Bang goes the job she promised me, I was looking forward to being her South Western coordinator. Deleted

Aren't there further elections coming up in France?

Edited by Rick_B

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Snatch said:

*whoosh*